Comparison DC Mall Pictures - Glenn Beck's Tea-Bagger Protest vs Obama's Inauguration

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
This should help put things in perspective a bit.

ComparisonObamaInaugTeabaggerProtes.jpg

This view gives a better shot of the Mall at Obama's Inauguration:
ObamaInauguration2009.jpg

So much for a MOVEMENT!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Comparisons can be good if the correct conclusions are drawn from them.

Obama and his folks are far more popular than the StoopidConLeader and her folks.

This should help put things in perspective a bit.

ComparisonObamaInaugTeabaggerProtes.jpg

This view gives a better shot of the Mall at Obama's Inauguration:
ObamaInauguration2009.jpg

So much for a MOVEMENT!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Excellent way of comparing the crowds.

One presumes that these images were taken fairly?

That is to say both images were captured at the time when the crowds were gathered in their maximum numbers.

Yes, radio, they do compare, and you are wrong. The facts and the logical interpretation therein prove it.

Yes, radio, they do compare, and you are wrong. The facts and the logical interpretation therein prove it.

No, they do not.

1) The inauguration was planned for months.
2) The inauguration was a first time in history kind of event
3) The inauguration was promoted, hyped and talked about, rightfully so, all over the media leading up to the event.

The protests yesterday had none of these factors in play.

If you leave out these facts from your equation, your interpretation will be faulty, and not at all logical.

The two do not compare. At all.

You are misintepreting yesterday's supporting narraative, and that is why your syllogism has fallen.

1) The teaparties have been planning events, including this one, for a long time.
2) Screaming and hating nationally against a bicracial president were the first such a kind of events.
3) The teaparties have been promoted, hyped, and pushed by rightist media right up to the event.

What is true is this. BHO and the coming legislation are relevant, the Right's resistance is not.

You are misintepreting yesterday's supporting narraative, and that is why your syllogism has fallen.

1) The teaparties have been planning events, including this one, for a long time.
2) Screaming and hating nationally against a bicracial president were the first such a kind of events.
3) The teaparties have been promoted, hyped, and pushed by rightist media right up to the event.

What is true is this. BHO and the coming legislation are relevant, the Right's resistance is not.

And yet nothing you posted disproves what I have said.

The two do not compare. At all.

Or do you really want to say that the pre-inauguration coverage equaled that to the pre-protest coverage in terms of length and depth?

live912.jpg

Looks like wall to wall people right to the capital, doesn't it.

Once again the leftist propaganda brigade falls on it's face. :lol:

My guess is that it's because the protest was held on a Saturday. People called out of work on a Monday but weren't willing to give up their precious weekend. J/K

My guess is that the inauguration was legitimately a more historic and more profound event.

My first post in response to Marc's original idiotic post was simple. To anyone who agrees with him, you too are a tool! Let these morons talk amongst themselves. Save your energy and intelligence to post in threads where there is some form of rational thinking.

My guess is that it's because the protest was held on a Saturday. People called out of work on a Monday but weren't willing to give up their precious weekend. J/K

My guess is that the inauguration was legitimately a more historic and more profound event.

You can't compare the two. The inauguration was truly a historic event. That would have been true if black Republican sworn in.

The comparisons is relevant, only a moron would say its not.

The RW also LIED, as usual, about the turnout.

Protest Crowd Size Estimate Falsely Attributed to ABC News - ABC News

Only the Far RW nutjobs buzzing about in the hive attended, despite the months and months and months of constant promotion from GB and the FOXNews media, as well as the RW media talk show hosts. Everyone knows that the RW media is a juggernaut and not even their constant promoting produced a desired turnout. Just like Lush Rimbaugh's campaign against Obama didn't stop him from getting elected.

I really hope you rabid RWers keep up with your shenanigans, let the whole of America and the entire world see you for what you really are.

Forum List

Back