Comparison DC Mall Pictures - Glenn Beck's Tea-Bagger Protest vs Obama's Inauguration

you're the one who asks about rimjobs for your boyfriend in a public forum, dumbfuck.

Again, a post with you saying boyfriend, and rimjobs....so gay..

Look, I am not interested in your lifestyle. Get it? I like women. Sorry.

you're not interested in my lifestyle, buttfuck? that means you don't like women.

Buttfuck? Damn dude...how much more can you come out?

images

The people there reprented all Americans. That crowd was so diverse.

article-1213056-0666DB48000005DC-801_634x330.jpg

MG_01982.jpg

MG_0199x.jpg

It looks like an after party from the last RNC convention. LOL

3913336996_245eb74677_b.jpg

Check out it out...on the bottom right side....that guy's poster...

"where is transparancy". LOL

Thanks basicgreatguy...these are fantastic.

Last edited:
Again, a post with you saying boyfriend, and rimjobs....so gay..

Look, I am not interested in your lifestyle. Get it? I like women. Sorry.

you're not interested in my lifestyle, buttfuck? that means you don't like women.

Buttfuck? Damn dude...how much more can you come out?

images

If you wouldn't lie about what sex you are, half the things I have said the last couple days wouldn't be half as insulting.

And to be honest, I don't have any problem with the gay pride flag or homosexuality itself, if that's what you're into. so you're not insulting me by showing the gay pride flag. only reason you're so insulted by this stuff is because you lied about being a man or woman.

Desperation? Come on now explaining that NOBODY protested Bush's spending is NOT desperation it is a FACT. Show me ONE Tea Bag event that happened during the Bush admin.

Just pointing out that Labeling a Political protest after a Sex Act, is inappropriate at best.

Why not leave Tea Bagging in the Bedroom Perv?

And to be honest, I don't have any problem with the gay pride flag or homosexuality itself, if that's what you're into. so you're not insulting me by showing the gay pride flag. only reason you're so insulted by this stuff is because you lied about being a man or woman.

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously. What the hell are you talking about.

Not only are you sexually confused (or perhaps not, maybe you are finally finally good with the gay thing..) but you think I am female as well?

Dude, you are a mess. Good luck with your life and please try and stop hitting on me. I am a heterosexual male married to a woman. I know you find my life disgusting, but sorry.

Yes, radio, they do compare, and you are wrong. The facts and the logical interpretation therein prove it.

Wrong, the two events are in no way comparable. One is the historic swearing in of this country's first half-Black President, the other is a protest. A more accurate comparison could be made by using the Million Man March and it's turnout and comparing those to the numbers attending the Tea Party.

Now once again for the slow ones here.......WHY weren't these people protesting during the Bush admin? Answer that ONE LITTLE QUESTION!
What evidence do you have that they weren't?

Your feelings are not evidence, FYI.

I'm pretty sure we would have heard about TWO MILLION tax protesters.

And I'm pretty sure that we DID hear about 2 million tax protesters. It was called the 2006 mid-term election. It's not anyone else's fault if you're not smart enough to recognize it for what it was.

Forum List

Back