Comparative Religion

I am for a Palestinian State with self determination without them being any longer dependent on Israel to provide for them. The question is where? The Palestinians are fighting for freedom from Israel & yet no surrounding Arab country will grant them a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. And that is why I suggest Mecca for a Palestinian State. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

That's why I'm asking why the Pals should go to Jordan like you want them to?

The reason that the people who decided to call themselves "palis" around 1960 should go to Jordan is because Jordan contains a large part of that which was the BRITISH PALESTINE MANDATE and contains land which was designated for arabs when the land mass was DIVIDED to accomodate the warring populations of jews and arabs -----ie divided in order to SEPARATE parties in conflict and proved ALL WITH A PLACE TO LIVE. The good news is that there is ample land in what is now called "JORDAN" to accomodate then AND the people there share a common language and religions----and are ethnically virtually identical. They even have family ties. The bad news is that they have been used as pawns by some vile arabist imperialists who prefer a middle east completely controlled by slugs of their own ilk.

You mean you'd LIKE them to go to Jordan. :D
The question is: do you actually think that deporting them to Jordan is a viable solution? The final one?

"DEPORTING THEM TO JORDAN"?????? that's a funny way of looking at a move a few miles down the road ------into the arms of one's bretheren ----one's co-religionists-----one's own people. You have a very strange concept of the PEOPLE of the area You seem to have actually SWALLOWED the idea that there is a nation of people with a history and ethnicity called "PALESTINIANS" --------well-----you are wrong. Your comment is as silly as saying "DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE WHO LIVED IN NEW JERSEY ALL THEIR LIVES TO ADAPT TO CONNECTICUT" ???????? :eusa_boohoo: I KNOW that there is sufficient land right there------where arabs live------to ACCOMODATE all of them outside of israel and sufficient land to accomodate jews ------outside of "MUSLIM LAND" I also believe that there is enough land in the area to accomodate a refuge from the filth you support which the christians of the area face
People from New Jersey would have a hell of a time adapting to Connecticut because of the cleanliness and the higher property values. :D

But seriously, you're talking about moving people from Jersey to Connecticut by force, and then taking their land. You expect them to all high five you on the way by?

I am talking about FULL RIGHTS FOR ALL PEOPLE in situations in which FULL RIGHTS CANNOT BE ACHIEVED ---when conflicting groups live together I got news for you-------SHARIAH IS FILTH FOR NON MUSLIMS it is the most oppressive system for "others" that exists today in the entire world the other bit of news is that the notion that SHARIAH IS AN IDEAL is endemic like flu viruses in all islamic populations and there are people in all such populations willing to slit the throats of infants to achieve that FILTH because to them the FILTH OF SHARIAH is "holy" now you can go and dance on the dead bodies of Copts in Egypt and Nigeria and Uganda and christians and hindus in Kenya and pakistan and indonesia ----and play with the heads of decapitated little girls-----to your heart's content

So Sharia is a good enough reason for you to deport the Pals somewhere else and take their land?
I've got news for you: Judaism is no walk in the park either, just look at the trouble it started in the ME.

People from New Jersey would have a hell of a time adapting to Connecticut because of the cleanliness and the higher property values. :D

But seriously, you're talking about moving people from Jersey to Connecticut by force, and then taking their land. You expect them to all high five you on the way by?

I am talking about FULL RIGHTS FOR ALL PEOPLE in situations in which FULL RIGHTS CANNOT BE ACHIEVED ---when conflicting groups live together I got news for you-------SHARIAH IS FILTH FOR NON MUSLIMS it is the most oppressive system for "others" that exists today in the entire world the other bit of news is that the notion that SHARIAH IS AN IDEAL is endemic like flu viruses in all islamic populations and there are people in all such populations willing to slit the throats of infants to achieve that FILTH because to them the FILTH OF SHARIAH is "holy" now you can go and dance on the dead bodies of Copts in Egypt and Nigeria and Uganda and christians and hindus in Kenya and pakistan and indonesia ----and play with the heads of decapitated little girls-----to your heart's content

So Sharia is a good enough reason for you to deport the Pals somewhere else and take their land?
I've got news for you: Judaism is no walk in the park either, just look at the trouble it started in the ME.

the filth of shariah and nazism and totatlitarian communism and the rest of the genocidal ideologies and methods you so adulate-------are good enough reason to provide refuge for all decent people from the disgusting filth you support Hundreds of millions AND COUNTING have been murdered in support of the disgusting filth you support Shariah, alone, is history's (and the present's) most murderous code in support of genocide-----it FAR EXCEEDS the Justinian code which formed the basis for the Inquisition. The good news is that the Inquisiion and your nazism is dead-----horror is that people like you are desperate to rejuvenate the filth of genocidal shariah

the filth of shariah and nazism and totatlitarian communism and the rest of the genocidal ideologies and methods you so adulate-------are good enough reason to provide refuge for all decent people from the disgusting filth you support Hundreds of millions AND COUNTING have been murdered in support of the disgusting filth you support Shariah, alone, is history's (and the present's) most murderous code in support of genocide-----it FAR EXCEEDS the Justinian code which formed the basis for the Inquisition. The good news is that the Inquisiion and your nazism is dead-----horror is that people like you are desperate to rejuvenate the filth of genocidal shariah

So is sharia being filth a good enough reason to deport the Pals and take their land?

So is sharia being filth a good enough reason to deport the Pals and take their land?

your question makes no sense escape from murder is a good reason to escape and establish a safe society Your question implies that "LAND WAS TAKEN FROM SOMETHING CALLED "Pals" In fact the avaailable land was PARTITIONED between warring parties in order to avoid blood shed and injustice. LOTS OF PEOPLE WERE DISPLACED in the process In the 20th century HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people were displaced---------the only people who "count" in your feeble mind are a people who recently started calling themselves "palestinians" who faced being "displaced" a few miles down the rode into the arms of their own bretheren? tens of millions of hindus do not "count" ? tens of millions of christians do not "count'?? I have never met a jew in my life who does not have a family legacy of displacement -------the most COMPLEX OF CONTINUOUS displacement over centuries include jews who got caught in lands invaded by the pigs of arabia I was a bit suprised when a friend or mine from Mumbai----who acted as interpreter in a place in whic I worked----for URDU and various indian languages and who is also fluent in hebrew and english-----suddenly started speaking arabic with a shop keeper I asked "what was that"? she said "iraqi arabic"-------turns out her family fled Iraq------centuries ago-------to Bombay during a spate of pogroms does her family "count" in your evaluation of the HORRORS OF DISPLACEMENT? I have a suspicion that the people fleeing syria right now are not taking their houses and gardens with them. Compared to other HISTORIES OF DISPLACEMENT -------the displacement of a few arabs who were squatting on lands in palestine amounts to virtually nothing

your question makes no sense escape from murder is a good reason to escape and establish a safe society Your question implies that "LAND WAS TAKEN FROM SOMETHING CALLED "Pals" In fact the avaailable land was PARTITIONED between warring parties in order to avoid blood shed and injustice. LOTS OF PEOPLE WERE DISPLACED in the process In the 20th century HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people were displaced---------the only people who "count" in your feeble mind are a people who recently started calling themselves "palestinians" who faced being "displaced" a few miles down the rode into the arms of their own bretheren? tens of millions of hindus do not "count" ? tens of millions of christians do not "count'?? I have never met a jew in my life who does not have a family legacy of displacement -------the most COMPLEX OF CONTINUOUS displacement over centuries include jews who got caught in lands invaded by the pigs of arabia I was a bit suprised when a friend or mine from Mumbai----who acted as interpreter in a place in whic I worked----for URDU and various indian languages and who is also fluent in hebrew and english-----suddenly started speaking arabic with a shop keeper I asked "what was that"? she said "iraqi arabic"-------turns out her family fled Iraq------centuries ago-------to Bombay during a spate of pogroms does her family "count" in your evaluation of the HORRORS OF DISPLACEMENT? I have a suspicion that the people fleeing syria right now are not taking their houses and gardens with them. Compared to other HISTORIES OF DISPLACEMENT -------the displacement of a few arabs who were squatting on lands in palestine amounts to virtually nothing

So using your logic, if the Jews are being murdered and bombed, why don't THEY flee to somewhere safer, like Canada or Australia, to name two countries who have a bit of extra room to spare. Or to where most of them came from: the US, Europe and Russia.

So using your logic, if the Jews are being murdered and bombed, why don't THEY flee to somewhere safer, like Canada or Australia, to name two countries who have a bit of extra room to spare. Or to where most of them came from: the US, Europe and Russia.

People flee depending on how THEY perceive a situation I do not tell who to flee----and when and to where. Later on----the situation can be examined. ALL of the jews of the West bank and gaza fled or were murdered Some of the arabs of Israel did not flee -----and continued to retain their property-----most of the arabs who had no property did flee hoping to return to loot and BECOME property owners. The arabs who did not flee and stayed in their homes ------survived. A far higher proportion of arabs DID NOT FLEE than the proportion of jews who did. The jews who tried to remain in east jerusalem were murdered Jews who did not flee Germany ----were mostly murdered People make their choices and take their chances. The hindus who fled east pakistan were murdered as they fled -------or were denied aid to the point that they dropped dead in their tracks----but lots of them did manage to escape to west bengal Syrians are fleeing I have no idea what the outcome of that flight will be.

What do mean by "take THEIR land'?

What do mean by "take THEIR land'?

Fuck man are you dumb or what? :lmao:

Here is another example of comparative religion: When a Jew or Christian commits a serious crime such as David Berkowitz or Timothy McVey, nearly all the rest of the Jewish & Christian population want these people, tried, convicted & put to death for the evil they have committed & the disgrace they have brought upon Judaism & Christianity.

When a Muslim commits a serious crime, other Muslims fight over who gets the credit.

Here is another example of comparative religion: When a Jew or Christian commits a serious crime such as David Berkowitz or Timothy McVey, nearly all the rest of the Jewish & Christian population want these people, tried, convicted & put to death for the evil they have committed & the disgrace they have brought upon Judaism & Christianity.

When a Muslim commits a serious crime, other Muslims fight over who gets the credit.

PA TV Honors Suicide Bus Bombers

PA TV Honors Suicide Bus Bombers - Middle East - News - Israel National News

The Palestinian Authority's official television station honored terrorists whose bodies were handed over in a goodwill gesture by Israel.

By Chana Ya'ar
First Publish: 7/8/2012, 5:25 PM

The Palestinian Authority's official television station last month honored terrorists whose bodies were handed over in a goodwill gesture by Israel.

The Palestinian Authority (PA) had held a special burial ceremony for the suicide bombers, whose funeral was covered by PA TV (Fatah) on June 1.

Film clips of the event were monitored and translated by media watchdog organization the Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).

A PA TV reporter described the funeral of two of the terrorists Ali Ja'ara and Muhammad Za'ul, whose bodies were returned by Israel, as follows:

"This is Palestine, which embraces its martyr sons, who are more honored than all of us, and which sends a message to the whole world that its martyrs are not numbers, but rather a candle that lights the tunnel of liberty for the Palestinian people on the way to independence.”

Wow. That’s a nauseatingly sycophantic little piece of PDCS, (Palestinian Death Cult Syndrome).

It seems to me that allowing realpolitik (especially that of accommodating glorified Islamic mafiosos) to trump the rule of law could be an ill-advised precedent in a burgeoning democracy. Maybe it's just my American democracy bias but the idea of islamic terrorists being elected to office by popular vote seems to blurt out the phrase: dysfunctional society.

PA TV Honors Suicide Bus Bombers

PA TV Honors Suicide Bus Bombers - Middle East - News - Israel National News

The Palestinian Authority's official television station honored terrorists whose bodies were handed over in a goodwill gesture by Israel.

By Chana Ya'ar
First Publish: 7/8/2012, 5:25 PM

The Palestinian Authority's official television station last month honored terrorists whose bodies were handed over in a goodwill gesture by Israel.

The Palestinian Authority (PA) had held a special burial ceremony for the suicide bombers, whose funeral was covered by PA TV (Fatah) on June 1.

Film clips of the event were monitored and translated by media watchdog organization the Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).

A PA TV reporter described the funeral of two of the terrorists Ali Ja'ara and Muhammad Za'ul, whose bodies were returned by Israel, as follows:

"This is Palestine, which embraces its martyr sons, who are more honored than all of us, and which sends a message to the whole world that its martyrs are not numbers, but rather a candle that lights the tunnel of liberty for the Palestinian people on the way to independence.”

Wow. That’s a nauseatingly sycophantic little piece of PDCS, (Palestinian Death Cult Syndrome).

It seems to me that allowing realpolitik (especially that of accommodating glorified Islamic mafiosos) to trump the rule of law could be an ill-advised precedent in a burgeoning democracy. Maybe it's just my American democracy bias but the idea of islamic terrorists being elected to office by popular vote seems to blurt out the phrase: dysfunctional society.
Like MJ says..it's called Palestinian mentality!

So I guess all those peeps with their hand chopped off or the lash marks on their backs or the ones in arab prisons don't count?
Man, you're getting dumber before our very eyes! :lol:

Aw gee Ima. Does this mean you don't love me anymore?

So I guess all those peeps with their hand chopped off or the lash marks on their backs or the ones in arab prisons don't count?
Man, you're getting dumber before our very eyes! :lol:

Forum List

Back