Community Groups.

Bring back the Community Groups?

• Total voters
I'm not missing them because for me they lacked so much functionality on the old board that they were annoying to post in so I very rarely did. I think I would prefer a section devoted to them on the main board with all the functionality but limit participation to those who have an interest in the group as before. It would require a bit more policing--you would have to report the occasional troll who came in to disrupt things--but it works really well in the Coffee Shop and similar threads.

I'm not missing them because for me they lacked so much functionality on the old board that they were annoying to post in so I very rarely did. I think I would prefer a section devoted to them on the main board with all the functionality but limit participation to those who have an interest in the group as before. It would require a bit more policing--you would have to report the occasional troll who came in to disrupt things--but it works really well in the Coffee Shop and similar threads.
I think they can be brought back improved, but the main concept has to be the same, basically bringing them back won't hurt anybody even in their same old functionality but since the board upgraded I see no reason why not bringing the community groups back and improved as well.

Forum List

Back