Communist ideology fuels anything goes mentality.Russian invasion proves this point.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I once read excerpts from one of the Russian philosophers.Paul Niestze. Included in the chapter I read, was the idea that, there was no right or wrong in
the World.The only right or Wrong existed for you or me.The Russian Philosopher stated that you, the individual had to deceide, what was right or wrong, good or bad.!Murder Rape,looting,pilaging ,Suicide, mass murder,was all O.K., according to this Russian philosopher.

So, I hope the entire world watching this entire Russian invasion of Georgia,and Ossetia, know what kind of military, leaders we are dealing with.They have no morals, whatsoever, and they do not care what the rest of the world thinks about them.This is the mind set of the Communist today.!

We should not forget what the Russian Army did in Chechniya.They went totally berserk in Chechniya. They turned that country into rumble,Chechniya was totally destroyed.!

We must remember that with State Communism, there is no God.Only the State. No morals, no right no Wrong.!

Last edited:
I once read excerpts from one of the Russian philosophers.Paul Niestze. Included in the chapter I read, was the idea that, there was no right or wrong in
the World.The only right or Wrong existed for you or me.The Russian Philosopher stated that you, the individual had to deceide, what was right or wrong, good or bad.!Murder Rape,looting,pilaging ,Suicide, mass murder,was all O.K., according to this Russian philosopher.

So, I hope the entire world watching this entire Russian invasion of Georgia,and Ossetia, know what kind of military, leaders we are dealing with.They have no morals, whatsoever, and they do not care what the rest of the world thinks about them.This is the mind set of the Communist today.!

They have long since stopped being communists. They are merely political realists. I like to think that we are different, but I have had precious little evidence to support this lately.

They have long since stopped being communists. They are merely political realists. I like to think that we are different, but I have had precious little evidence to support this lately.

Many in the current Russian government still maintain a Communist ideological
mind set,although they may appear more Democratic and or capitalistic to the out side world.

Many in the current Russian government still maintain a Communist ideological
mind set,although they may appear more Democratic and or capitalistic to the out side world.

Same stuff happens everywhere--use military might to guard and enhance financial might. Try not to get caught in the middle.

Same stuff happens everywhere--use military might to guard and enhance financial might. Try not to get caught in the middle.

I see more of these types of invasions coming in the 21st century.What will America do?.What will the U.S. Government do?.Any suggestions.

I'm hearing (on public TV) about teams of non-uniformed Russians looting, raping, murdering anyone (regardless of ethnic or nationality) they find, and setting fires along the way.

Apparently Russia can't afford to hire soldiers of fortune, so they're subcontracted out that nasty apsect of this punishing assault to for-profit looters.

America has obviously have been currying Georgia's favor, so it looks like the Ruskies want to send the message that that's their turf, they control the oil in the region, and they won't brook truly independent nations on their borders.

Kind of a shame our military is somewhat occupied in other places, eh?

I'm hearing (on public TV) about teams of non-uniformed Russians looting, raping, murdering anyone (regardless of ethnic or nationality) they find, and setting fires along the way.

Apparently Russia can't afford to hire soldiers of fortune, so they're subcontracted out that nasty apsect of this punishing assault to for-profit looters.

America has obviously have been currying Georgia's favor, so it looks like the Ruskies want to send the message that that's their turf, they control the oil in the region, and they won't brook truly independent nations on their borders.

Kind of a shame our military is somewhat occupied in other places, eh?

This is the "anyhting goes mentality I am talking about"The Communists have no morals.!

btw, if they aren't uniformed, how can PBS tell they are part of the Russian military? I'm not saying they aren't...but how do they know? I couldn't tell a faux-Russian from a real Russian if my life depended on it.

World War IV anyone.?

Are YOU going to fight it? The only people I ever see on message board cheerleading for war have never been in one.

I was and am still prepared to do what I have to do to accomplish a mission. but I resent people like you and always have. YOUR ass should be out LEADING since you want it so bad.

Might give you a new perspective on things.

Are YOU going to fight it? The only people I ever see on message board cheerleading for war have never been in one.

I was and am still prepared to do what I have to do to accomplish a mission. but I resent people like you and always have. YOUR ass should be out LEADING since you want it so bad.

Yep. Where would we be without our armchair warriors!

I'm still trying to get my head around the link between communism and amorality.

But I'm happy to accuse capitalism of being amoral. Just trying to even things out a bit.

And mercantilism was amoral as well, so was feudalism and slavery, all amoral.

That's it, I condemn all economic systems because they're amoral.

Now what?

This is the "anyhting goes mentality I am talking about"The Communists have no morals.!

Russia is no longer a communist nation.

Now, if your point is the current Russian government is a bad one, I'd agree.

But if you point is anyone who is bad must therefore be a communist, then I advise you to learn what the word communist actually means.

This problem has nothing to do with communism and everything to do with Russian hegemony.

btw, if they aren't uniformed, how can PBS tell they are part of the Russian military? I'm not saying they aren't...but how do they know? I couldn't tell a faux-Russian from a real Russian if my life depended on it.

PBS was reporting what the refugees from the conflict have been telling them.

The Georgians, one presumes, know who raped their daughters, killed their sons, and burned down their houses.

Yes I have experienced conflict,so have my Family members. I don't want
WW IV, It was just a hypothetical statement.We have experienced War to answer your question.

I see more of these types of invasions coming in the 21st century.What will America do?.What will the U.S. Government do?.Any suggestions.

I say we claim Russia for ourselves!

I've always wanted to vacation there.....

Forum List

Back