Communist ideology fuels anything goes mentality.Russian invasion proves this point.

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by 52ndStreet, Aug 13, 2008.

1. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    I once read excerpts from one of the Russian philosophers.Paul Niestze. Included in the chapter I read, was the idea that, there was no right or wrong in
    the World.The only right or Wrong existed for you or me.The Russian Philosopher stated that you, the individual had to deceide, what was right or wrong, good or bad.!Murder Rape,looting,pilaging ,Suicide, mass murder,was all O.K., according to this Russian philosopher.

So, I hope the entire world watching this entire Russian invasion of Georgia,and Ossetia, know what kind of military, leaders we are dealing with.They have no morals, whatsoever, and they do not care what the rest of the world thinks about them.This is the mind set of the Communist today.!

We should not forget what the Russian Army did in Chechniya.They went totally berserk in Chechniya. They turned that country into rumble,Chechniya was totally destroyed.!

We must remember that with State Communism, there is no God.Only the State. No morals, no right no Wrong.!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  2. ReillyT

ReillyT Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +164
    They have long since stopped being communists. They are merely political realists. I like to think that we are different, but I have had precious little evidence to support this lately.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    Many in the current Russian government still maintain a Communist ideological
    mind set,although they may appear more Democratic and or capitalistic to the out side world.

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Same stuff happens everywhere--use military might to guard and enhance financial might. Try not to get caught in the middle.

5. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    I see more of these types of invasions coming in the 21st century.What will America do?.What will the U.S. Government do?.Any suggestions.

6. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    It depends on which boobs we choose to elect. :lol

( or rather which boobs are presented to us )

7. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    I'm hearing (on public TV) about teams of non-uniformed Russians looting, raping, murdering anyone (regardless of ethnic or nationality) they find, and setting fires along the way.

Apparently Russia can't afford to hire soldiers of fortune, so they're subcontracted out that nasty apsect of this punishing assault to for-profit looters.

America has obviously have been currying Georgia's favor, so it looks like the Ruskies want to send the message that that's their turf, they control the oil in the region, and they won't brook truly independent nations on their borders.

Kind of a shame our military is somewhat occupied in other places, eh?

8. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    This is the "anyhting goes mentality I am talking about"The Communists have no morals.!

9. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,830
    Yes, but don't fear, both presidential candidates seem willing to start a showdown with Russia.

10. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,830
    btw, if they aren't uniformed, how can PBS tell they are part of the Russian military? I'm not saying they aren't...but how do they know? I couldn't tell a faux-Russian from a real Russian if my life depended on it.