Communist ideology fuels anything goes mentality.Russian invasion proves this point.

Oh? So now you're a vet? DO tell ......

Yes Iam a vet, my Brother experienced War in Desert Storm. I experienced conflict in Africa and the Carribbean. Does it matter? We are all still entitled to our opinion.

Yes Iam a vet, my Brother experienced War in Desert Storm. I experienced conflict in Africa and the Carribbean. Does it matter? We are all still entitled to our opinion.

I have not questioned your entitlement to your opinion at all. I questioned the opinion itself.

My opinion is you're being just a bit too vague about your "experience." It is also worthy of mention that most anyone I know who has actually been in combat isn't all that gung ho to repeat the experience outside of necessity.

THAT does not work real well with your apparent rabid bloodlust and willingness to start a war at the drop of a hat.

I see more of these types of invasions coming in the 21st century.What will America do?.What will the U.S. Government do?.Any suggestions.

My suggestion is to do what Reagan, Truman, Kennedy, and Eishenhower did: punish Russian aggression with diplomatic power and soft power.

What is your suggestion? Go to war with Russia over some minor border dispute with Georgia?

I have not questioned your entitlement to your opinion at all. I questioned the opinion itself.

My opinion is you're being just a bit too vague about your "experience." It is also worthy of mention that most anyone I know who has actually been in combat isn't all that gung ho to repeat the experience outside of necessity.

THAT does not work real well with your apparent rabid bloodlust and willingness to start a war at the drop of a hat.

I have no capability to start any war,I am not the leader of any country.
My point is you should not have to be a Veteran to comment on ongoing military
conflicts.I have no blood lust. My post was hypothetical.But many War Veterans feel that they should be the only ones to comment on Wars.
I am not gun- Ho, I believe in self defense.I repeated it because of your comment that I was some kind of At home armchair warrior.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back