Commies Scream "TREASON", Strike Out Again...

I put up with the couch-candy not shooting us the occasional beaver, the fags Shepherd Smith and Gutfeld, Cavuto who needs to clear his fucking throat once a year, and dingbats like Jessie Waters and the traffic court judge Napolitano who claims he likes Trump but trashes him, to watch Tucker, Bartiromo (mmmmmmmm) and Bret Baier. Chris Wallace, I will bust his nose if I'm ever within arm's reach..hate that ugly old turd. Doesn't leave a lot of programming but I am a loyal viewer regardless of what I have to put up with from Fox News.
I used to love leg hour but then I had to start going to work everyday.

I haven't had cable in 15 years so I watch the repeats on YouTube for all these shows at night. "The Five" I turn the volume down and just stare at Kimberly....I'd do 5 years in Leavenworth for 5 minutes in her bed.
As a person who has been in prison I can assure you 10 minutes is all you would make in prison. Then you would be a bi---tch!
I've been there. 5 to 15 did 3. Prison today is nothing like it was back then.

"Treason" is just the standard type of silly partisan hyperbole that folks just love to scream.

"Embarrassing" and/or "incompetent" and/or "over-matched" would have sufficed just fine.

Riiiiight....being a multi-billionaire and winning the Presidency in the only office he ever ran for doesn't mean shit. Maybe you should find out what's happened behind the scenes in these 16 months before you step on your dick again.

As a person who has been in prison I can assure you 10 minutes is all you would make in prison. Then you would be a bi---tch!

Well, let's see...I did 5 days in the LBJ (Long Binh Jail) and put a guard who shoved me in the infirmary. Back in the world I did a night in the bullpen in Macon, Georgia with a big ol redneck named "Junior"....got charged with "mayhem" for putting Junior to sleep. Then out here in the Maricopa, I damn near drowned a biker in a toilet who'd broke my oldest boy's nose..another inmate pulled me off him before he stopped blowing bubbles. So tell me, punk...who'd be the bitch (you) and who'd have the bottom bunk (me)?

I put up with the couch-candy not shooting us the occasional beaver, the fags Shepherd Smith and Gutfeld, Cavuto who needs to clear his fucking throat once a year, and dingbats like Jessie Waters and the traffic court judge Napolitano who claims he likes Trump but trashes him, to watch Tucker, Bartiromo (mmmmmmmm) and Bret Baier. Chris Wallace, I will bust his nose if I'm ever within arm's reach..hate that ugly old turd. Doesn't leave a lot of programming but I am a loyal viewer regardless of what I have to put up with from Fox News.
I used to love leg hour but then I had to start going to work everyday.

I haven't had cable in 15 years so I watch the repeats on YouTube for all these shows at night. "The Five" I turn the volume down and just stare at Kimberly....I'd do 5 years in Leavenworth for 5 minutes in her bed.
/——/ Turn the volume up and you might learn something——

Well, let's see...I did 5 days in the LBJ (Long Binh Jail) and put a guard who shoved me in the infirmary. Back in the world I did a night in the bullpen in Macon, Georgia with a big ol redneck named "Junior"....got charged with "mayhem" for putting Junior to sleep. Then out here in the Maricopa, I damn near drowned a biker in a toilet who'd broke my oldest boy's nose..another inmate pulled me off him before he stopped blowing bubbles. So tell me, punk...who'd be the bitch (you) and who'd have the bottom bunk (me)?

Golly, you're really tough, just ask you.

:5_1_12024::backpedal::dance:

I hear Fox news phones got hammered yesterday,,,especially The Cavuto show.....:clap::clap2::clap:
Shame if true. Varried opinions should be welcome in the right. Fox News does not need to be the rights puppet.
So some pussies can't handle an opinion that doesn't match theirs. Big deal. Perhaps they belong on the left of they are going to pout about it like the babies on the left.

GET A FUCKING SPINE PEOPLE
Its emotionally driven GMU...we have been living with half truths and short stories and out right lies for two years on an astounding scale...when your last vestige of hope and honest reporting seems to discount reality in order to sound like everyone else in the media its painful...
I for one applaud the push back....I will always push back on less than the whole truth....if the news media wants to denigrate Trump over Helsinki than they should also bring up the change of heart within the democrat party regarding Russia....I expect at least that much from FOX...
like it or not this is a fight for the nation...dishonest reporting is killing us...
It is only hurting those who have a limited life experience. Those who have been out in the world and get their information from many sources are not being misinformed.
Most people are not well versed in current events or their implications. As a result the media has a duty to be as unbiased and forthright as they can to make those people aware.

The media is failing. Nearly all of them only want to push their political leanings and increase profits via controversy

The media is failing to hold Trump accountable for his acts

No credible media would accept Trumps excuse.....I meant to say “wouldn’t”

Golly, you're really tough, just ask you.

"Golly" Gomer? I figure I could just bark at you and you'd drop and you're a badass compared to Gramps.

President Trump did a fantastic job with Russia. Anyone who wanted Trump to publicly bitch slap Putin is one dumb Mf'er. Liberals and never Trumpers need to STFU and stop making fools of themselves.

So the President is flying home and sees the crazy talk coming from not only the usual leftist dingbats, but also the never-Trumpers...ie Mitch & Ryan et al. So he says: "WTF is the problem"? and reviews the press conference transcript. Oops....mispoke...should have said "wouldn't" instead of "would" about Russian meddling. So today he cleared that up, much to the chagrin of the haters on both sides. Once again the crazies on the left and cowards on the right get stymied. Did he apologize? Hell no!
eyebrow.gif

giphy.gif
That sniveling little puppy wasn’t believable for a second. He was forced to go out that with that ridiculous story for damage control. He knew he was in trouble when even Newt Gingrich said yesterday was the low point of his presidency.
An N and an apostrophe isn’t going to correct the lasting damage this president did to America you old fool.

The snowflakes and the fake media think they have succeded in separating Trump from his supporters. However the voters can see right through their latest hissy fit. The idea the all these people attacking Trump are patriots doesn't pass the augh test. They planned it before Trump said a thing. No matter what he said, they planned on going ballistic about it. However, they shot their wad, and they failed. They aren't fooling anyone.

So the President is flying home and sees the crazy talk coming from not only the usual leftist dingbats, but also the never-Trumpers...ie Mitch & Ryan et al. So he says: "WTF is the problem"? and reviews the press conference transcript. Oops....mispoke...should have said "wouldn't" instead of "would" about Russian meddling. So today he cleared that up, much to the chagrin of the haters on both sides. Once again the crazies on the left and cowards on the right get stymied. Did he apologize? Hell no!
eyebrow.gif

giphy.gif

One should never apologize.

:5_1_12024::backpedal::dance:

I hear Fox news phones got hammered yesterday,,,especially The Cavuto show.....:clap::clap2::clap:
Shame if true. Varried opinions should be welcome in the right. Fox News does not need to be the rights puppet.
So some pussies can't handle an opinion that doesn't match theirs. Big deal. Perhaps they belong on the left of they are going to pout about it like the babies on the left.

GET A FUCKING SPINE PEOPLE
Its emotionally driven GMU...we have been living with half truths and short stories and out right lies for two years on an astounding scale...when your last vestige of hope and honest reporting seems to discount reality in order to sound like everyone else in the media its painful...
I for one applaud the push back....I will always push back on less than the whole truth....if the news media wants to denigrate Trump over Helsinki than they should also bring up the change of heart within the democrat party regarding Russia....I expect at least that much from FOX...
like it or not this is a fight for the nation...dishonest reporting is killing us...
It is only hurting those who have a limited life experience. Those who have been out in the world and get their information from many sources are not being misinformed.
Most people are not well versed in current events or their implications. As a result the media has a duty to be as unbiased and forthright as they can to make those people aware.

The media is failing. Nearly all of them only want to push their political leanings and increase profits via controversy

The media is failing to hold Trump accountable for his acts

No credible media would accept Trumps excuse.....I meant to say “wouldn’t”
/——/ Well geee whiz, the media is out of practice after giving Obozo and Hildabeast a pass for 8 years....

Forum List

Back