Commies Scream "TREASON", Strike Out Again...

Putin’s bitch went off script when he interjected that “ other people could be involved too”
Just like before with his 400 lb guy in the basement.

No one in our intelligence agencies have said anyone else was involved.

Prez Raccoon Eyes actually thinks America is stupid and will believe his nonsense. Well we know his cult laps up every lie.

Re-education camps for righties eh?

:5_1_12024::backpedal::dance:

I hear Fox news phones got hammered yesterday,,,especially The Cavuto show.....:clap::clap2::clap:
Shame if true. Varried opinions should be welcome in the right. Fox News does not need to be the rights puppet.
So some pussies can't handle an opinion that doesn't match theirs. Big deal. Perhaps they belong on the left of they are going to pout about it like the babies on the left.

GET A FUCKING SPINE PEOPLE

Shame if true. Varried opinions should be welcome in the right. Fox News does not need to be the rights puppet.
So some pussies can't handle an opinion that doesn't match theirs. Big deal. Perhaps they belong on the left of they are going to pout about it like the babies on the left.

Wrong. Fox is the last bastion of fairness to Conservatives on the internet....they have no obligation to air the leftist trash we see everywhere else. This is why they are the unchallenged leader in network news and if they mess with that formula they risk disaster. What I saw yesterday and this morning from them pissed me off...if they attack Trump again, I'll drop them like a hot rock.

Wrong. Fox is the last bastion of fairness to Conservatives on the internet....they have no obligation to air the leftist trash we see everywhere else. This is why they are the unchallenged leader in network news and if they mess with that formula they risk disaster. What I saw yesterday and this morning from them pissed me off...if they attack Trump again, I'll drop them like a hot rock.
They claim Fair & Balanced. Stop expecting them to act like a puppet. They didn't become number one based on 24/7 partisanship.

Even Trump is walking back his statements. You will end up alone on the sinking ship if you keep it up.
And no, that is not a reference to his administration but rather to the desire to NEVER ADMIT you're wrong.

They claim Fair & Balanced. Stop expecting them to act like a puppet. They didn't become number one based on 24/7 partisanship.

Even Trump is walking back his statements. You will end up alone on the sinking ship if you keep it up.
And no, that is not a reference to his administration but rather to the desire to NEVER ADMIT you're wrong.

If I want your advice I'll ask for it...don't hold your breath. And Trump didn't "walk back" anything...he misspoke and corrected the record...a mulligan. As to Fox, again, I don't care what you think of them or me....I'll watch what I fucking please, when I fucking please, got it?

I hear Fox news phones got hammered yesterday,,,especially The Cavuto show.....:clap::clap2::clap:

Its emotionally driven GMU...we have been living with half truths and short stories and out right lies for two years on an astounding scale...when your last vestige of hope and honest reporting seems to discount reality in order to sound like everyone else in the media its painful...
I for one applaud the push back....I will always push back on less than the whole truth....if the news media wants to denigrate Trump over Helsinki than they should also bring up the change of heart within the democrat party regarding Russia....I expect at least that much from FOX...
like it or not this is a fight for the nation...dishonest reporting is killing us...

Its emotionally driven GMU...we have been living with half truths and short stories and out right lies for two years on an astounding scale...when your last vestige of hope and honest reporting seems to discount reality in order to sound like everyone else in the media its painful...
I for one applaud the push back....I will always push back on less than the whole truth....if the news media wants to denigrate Trump over Helsinki than they should also bring up the change of heart within the democrat party regarding Russia....I expect at least that much from FOX...
like it or not this is a fight for the nation...dishonest reporting is killing us...
Except Neil is not a news man. He is basically an accountant who dabbles in current affairs. He is paid to offer his OPINION.
Agree with it or not, that is all it was and like you or I he is entitled to it.

We are where we are as a nation because everyone bitches about everyone elses opinion 24/7.
It's the reason I dont Facebook or Twitter. Just a cesspool of whining.

Except Neil is not a news man. He is basically an accountant who dabbles in current affairs. He is paid to offer his OPINION.
Agree with it or not, that is all it was and like you or I he is entitled to it.

We are where we are as a nation because everyone bitches about everyone elses opinion 24/7.
It wasn't only Neil for one thing and like I said this is not normal times...the media needs to hear from us when they shortchange the news.....when they blend fact and fiction and present it as honest reporting.....we must hold their feet to the fire...

It wasn't only Neil for one thing and like I said this is not normal times...the media needs to hear from us when they shortchange the news.....when they blend fact and fiction and present it as honest reporting.....we must hold their feet to the fire...
Good luck with that.
One thing has become quite clear to me when it comes to the media. Partisanship & unruly behavior > honest reporting.
I disconnected cable news about 3 or 4 months ago and feel much better without it.

I put up with the couch-candy not shooting us the occasional beaver, the fags Shepherd Smith and Gutfeld, Cavuto who needs to clear his fucking throat once a year, and dingbats like Jessie Waters and the traffic court judge Napolitano who claims he likes Trump but trashes him, to watch Tucker, Bartiromo (mmmmmmmm) and Bret Baier. Chris Wallace, I will bust his nose if I'm ever within arm's reach..hate that ugly old turd. Doesn't leave a lot of programming but I am a loyal viewer regardless of what I have to put up with from Fox News.

I put up with the couch-candy not shooting us the occasional beaver, the fags Shepherd Smith and Gutfeld, Cavuto who needs to clear his fucking throat once a year, and dingbats like Jessie Waters and the traffic court judge Napolitano who claims he likes Trump but trashes him, to watch Tucker, Bartiromo (mmmmmmmm) and Bret Baier. Chris Wallace, I will bust his nose if I'm ever within arm's reach..hate that ugly old turd. Doesn't leave a lot of programming but I am a loyal viewer regardless of what I have to put up with from Fox News.
I used to love leg hour but then I had to start going to work everyday.

I haven't had cable in 15 years so I watch the repeats on YouTube for all these shows at night. "The Five" I turn the volume down and just stare at Kimberly....I'd do 5 years in Leavenworth for 5 minutes in her bed.

I haven't had cable in 15 years so I watch the repeats on YouTube for all these shows at night. "The Five" I turn the volume down and just stare at Kimberly....I'd do 5 years in Leavenworth for 5 minutes in her bed.
She can be a looker but talk about a guaranteed high maintenance bitch...

She can be a looker but talk about a guaranteed high maintenance bitch...

She's boning Donald Junior and Scaramucci before him....she moves in the high circles which means she's a terror in bed...Puerto Rican and Irish...like C-4 and napalm.

It is only hurting those who have a limited life experience. Those who have been out in the world and get their information from many sources are not being misinformed.

It is only hurting those who have a limited life experience. Those who have been out in the world and get their information from many sources are not being misinformed.
Most people are not well versed in current events or their implications. As a result the media has a duty to be as unbiased and forthright as they can to make those people aware.

The media is failing. Nearly all of them only want to push their political leanings and increase profits via controversy

As a person who has been in prison I can assure you 10 minutes is all you would make in prison. Then you would be a bi---tch!

Forum List

Back