"CommieCons"..now quoting Pravda.

It's surreal that these people are citing the prime news source of the place that scared the bejeezus out of them for decades. They'll suck anyone's dick who says what they want to hear no matter how insane or ludicrous it is.

The left quotes.
Media Matters
Think Progress
Huffington Post
Daily Kos
MSDNC
So I'm not really sure what your point is outside of you simply prefer American liberal propaganda.

Last edited:
And the Left crooned when worldwide media outlets heralded Obama's first inauguration.

Now that the world reviles his second urination, the Left cowers in defense.

You just can't come to terms with the fact that global opinion is trumping the voice of the moronic 47%.

What happened to Comrade CommieCon Craner?

Did Mission get suddenly discovered?

Putin not very happy with Comrade CommieCon Craner.

Might be gulag in Siberia for him, now.

And the Left crooned when worldwide media outlets heralded Obama's first inauguration.

You just can't come to terms with the fact that global opinion is trumping the voice of the moronic 47%.

Dude..it's Pravda.

No one quotes Pravda.

:D

Um... the majority of the world breathed a sigh of relief when this country did the right thing. I can literally bombard this thread with sources but we both know I'm right. This is only a strongly disingenuous tabloid with a shady history flinging dirt at the President of the United States because they know some Americans will tune into it further disintegrating our society.

Oops. I thought it said Prada. My bad.

Err... my bad.

Do you not get how these supposedly uber-patriotic Americans running to use the main source of the former Soviet Union is utterly bizarre?

There being flexible after the election just like Obama promised the Soviet Union he would be in his caught on tape moment surly you on the left can appreciate and respect this you did when it came from Obama.

Do you not get how these supposedly uber-patriotic Americans running to use the main source of the former Soviet Union is utterly bizarre?

There being flexible after the election just like Obama promised the Soviet Union he would be in his caught on tape moment surly you on the left can appreciate and respect this you did when it came from Obama.

:confused: Once I decipher what this was trying to say, I'll get back to you with a response.

:confused:

I would bet my last dollar that when this asshole Xavier Lerma pisses off enough people to dig into his history it will be learned that he is in the pay of some tea party group, it has Rove's stench all over it. Also it being written in English rather than translated into English is a certain indicator that it was written for American consumption. Damn this is infuriating, I guess that's the point, but fucking Pravda? It's like bizarro world.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hilary hit the reset button and now the Russians are shoving it where the Sun don't shine.

As usual with the rabid left they instantly go on attack. Ignore what Russia is saying about Obama. Ignore that the rest of the world is laughing at him. Ignore it all walk in line to the cliff.....no thanks.

Forum List

Back