"CommieCons"..now quoting Pravda.

Pravda talking about Obama's Communism is like the Pope discussing Padre Pio, some people just know their stuff

"The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake."

Obama's Soviet Mistake - English pravda.ru

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hilary hit the reset button and now the Russians are shoving it where the Sun don't shine.

As usual with the rabid left they instantly go on attack. Ignore what Russia is saying about Obama. Ignore that the rest of the world is laughing at him. Ignore it all walk in line to the cliff.....no thanks.

Dah, Comrade.

You are all Russians now.

:lol:

Pravda talking about Obama's Communism is like the Pope discussing Padre Pio, some people just know their stuff

"The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake."

Obama's Soviet Mistake - English pravda.ru

Dah Comrade.

Russia forever, eh?

CommieCons comin' out of da woodwork!

And the Left crooned when worldwide media outlets heralded Obama's first inauguration.

Now that the world reviles his second urination, the Left cowers in defense.

You just can't come to terms with the fact that global opinion is trumping the voice of the moronic 47%.

Um... the majority of the world breathed a sigh of relief when this country did the right thing. I can literally bombard this thread with sources but we both know I'm right. This is only a strongly disingenuous tabloid with a shady history flinging dirt at the President of the United States because they know some Americans will tune into it further disintegrating our society.

Oops. I thought it said Prada. My bad.

Err... my bad.

Don't bother. I know how you can bombard. Just don't forget to flush. :D

Sure it may be a shady Pravda tabloid but the words ring true. And it's not words of truth that disintegrate society, it's words without substance i.e. "hope" and "change".

We've been lulled into a false sense of a mythical societal shangri la rest-haven. A society where hard work and suffering need not exist.

We were lied to by a candidate with unabashedly Marxist ideals who failed to deliver in any fashion, yet he was invited back for another four years.

This Chicago-bred community disorganizer has fooled you once, yet received no shame.
Now that he's fooled you twice, where is your shame?

And the Left crooned when worldwide media outlets heralded Obama's first inauguration.

Now that the world reviles his second urination, the Left cowers in defense.

You just can't come to terms with the fact that global opinion is trumping the voice of the moronic 47%.

Um... the majority of the world breathed a sigh of relief when this country did the right thing. I can literally bombard this thread with sources but we both know I'm right. This is only a strongly disingenuous tabloid with a shady history flinging dirt at the President of the United States because they know some Americans will tune into it further disintegrating our society.

Oops. I thought it said Prada. My bad.

Err... my bad.

Sure it may be a shady Pravda tabloid but the words ring true. And it's not words of truth that disintegrate society, it's words without substance i.e. "hope" and "change".

We've been lulled into a false sense of a mythical societal shangri la rest-haven. A society where hard work and suffering need not exist.

We were lied to by a candidate with unabashedly Marxist ideals who failed to deliver in any fashion, yet he was invited back for another four years.

This Chicago-bred community disorganizer has fooled you once, yet received no shame.

Ah..but they can't see that they've been fooled because they somehow think that the American government media is somehow more credible than Russian government media.

Err... my bad.

Ah..but they can't see that they've been fooled because they somehow think that the American government media is somehow more credible than Russian government media.

Good point. He was a darling of the media in 2008, and in 2012 that same media went a step further and castigated his opposition at every turn.

It's marketing folks. You sell the sizzle and not the steak. This chump has no meat. He's all gristle.

The left quotes.
Media Matters
Think Progress
Huffington Post
Daily Kos
MSDNC
So I'm not really sure what your point is outside of you simply prefer American liberal propaganda.

Conservatives also have a lot of news sources in the States:
FNC
Drudge
Half of the 10 most listened to radio shows (Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham)
Media Research Center
Washington Times

So why do they feel the need to quote Russian websites?

Do you not get how these supposedly uber-patriotic Americans running to use the main source of the former Soviet Union is utterly bizarre?

There being flexible after the election just like Obama promised the Soviet Union he would be in his caught on tape moment surly you on the left can appreciate and respect this you did when it came from Obama.

:confused:

Oh look at you pretending you don't remember Obama getting caught on tape telling the out going Russian President Medvedev he will have more flexibility after the election now we all know that was a big topic on the board better luck next time.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hilary hit the reset button and now the Russians are shoving it where the Sun don't shine.

As usual with the rabid left they instantly go on attack. Ignore what Russia is saying about Obama. Ignore that the rest of the world is laughing at him. Ignore it all walk in line to the cliff.....no thanks.

Dah, Comrade.

You are all Russians now.

:lol:

Nope, just interested in what people say, and it ain't nice what the Russians are saying. They are a super power you know. Ignore them at our peril.

You are still a liberal

lol.....not.

The left quotes.
Media Matters
Think Progress
Huffington Post
Daily Kos
MSDNC
So I'm not really sure what your point is outside of you simply prefer American liberal propaganda.

FNC
Drudge
Half of the 10 most listened to radio shows (Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham)
Media Research Center
Washington Times

All of which are discounted by the left but since you ask why does the left use sources like the BBC and The Guardian?

Do you not get how these supposedly uber-patriotic Americans running to use the main source of the former Soviet Union is utterly bizarre?

There being flexible after the election just like Obama promised the Soviet Union he would be in his caught on tape moment surly you on the left can appreciate and respect this you did when it came from Obama.

Just as i have said, liberals aren't stupid, just uninformed, by design I think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlXK8o70Se0]Obama- "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" 2012- #WOW!! - YouTube[/ame]

All of which are discounted by the left but since you ask why does the left use sources like the BBC and The Guardian?

Of COURSE they're discounted by the left. Just like I'm certain you discount anything MSNBC says (which is fine, because I take anything FNC and MSNBC say with a grain of salt).

And as for the other, I don't know, I'm not a liberal. Ask them. I prefer to find neutral news sources, which is like looking for a needle in a stack of needles.

Of COURSE they're discounted by the left. Just like I'm certain you discount anything MSNBC says (which is fine, because I take anything FNC and MSNBC say with a grain of salt).

And as for the other, I don't know, I'm not a liberal. Ask them. I prefer to find neutral news sources, which is like looking for a needle in a stack of needles.

I hate to say it but I trust some of the foreign news services more then the American MSM. If nothing else what the foreign news services post what I would think is at least what they are thinking about America. I am quite sure if PRAVDA came out and said that Obama was the second coming the liberals would be all over the story. But in this case they do EXACTLY as the article says they will do and they bitch. Funny as hell.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but I trust some of the foreign news services more then the American MSM. If nothing else what the foreign news services post what I would think is at least what they are thinking about America. I am quite sure if PRAVDA came out and said that Obama was the second coming the liberals would be all over the story. But in this case they do EXACTLY as the article says they will do and they bitch. Funny as hell.

I can agree with that. People are usually against something until it agrees with them.
That said, I don't think our media is that far gone... yet. But every news station these days seem to be rapidly politicizing themselves on one side or the other if they haven't already. CNN is the closest to neutral but you'd have to be blind to not see that they're left-of-center. They're just actually willing to listen to conservatives and have them on air. At least, until "AWW LOOK AT THE CUTE BABY PANDA."

That said, I have this theory that ABC and CBS are going for this "mob mentality" shtick with their news. They report what they believe the public wants to hear. Right now, for example, the majority of the country is left, so right now, they're left. I feel as if in four years the country swings hard right, they would follow suit. Unfortunately, I have no data to back this up, just my own instinct, so take this part with a grain of salt if you want.

The left quotes.
Media Matters
Think Progress
Huffington Post
Daily Kos
MSDNC

FNC
Drudge
Media Research Center
Washington Times

Oh just a FYI most of what you listed here are not news sources I don't consider Drudge or the Media Research Center a news source and I sure don't consider talk radio host a news source a opinion source yes but not a news source.

Oh just a FYI most of what you listed here are not news sources I don't consider Drudge or the Media Research Center a news source and I sure don't consider talk radio host a news source a opinion source yes but not a news source.

Well I don't consider MSNBC a legitimate news source. Does that make us even? :p

Pravda is the Weekly World News of Russia, as in tabloid bird cage liners. Look around their site, it's kind of hilarious, no bat boy but their coverage of the Mayan apocalypse is gripping.

Just as i have said, liberals aren't stupid, just uninformed, by design I think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlXK8o70Se0]Obama- "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" 2012- #WOW!! - YouTube[/ame]

Rest assured, this video has been well-circulated in Russia.

These people know a phoney when they see one. They live with Putin, they've seen Obama.
They see what Obama wants to do with us. Consider it a warning.

I can agree with that. People are usually against something until it agrees with them.
That said, I don't think our media is that far gone... yet. But every news station these days seem to be rapidly politicizing themselves on one side or the other if they haven't already. CNN is the closest to neutral but you'd have to be blind to not see that they're left-of-center. They're just actually willing to listen to conservatives and have them on air. At least, until "AWW LOOK AT THE CUTE BABY PANDA."

That said, I have this theory that ABC and CBS are going for this "mob mentality" shtick with their news. They report what they believe the public wants to hear. Right now, for example, the majority of the country is left, so right now, they're left. I feel as if in four years the country swings hard right, they would follow suit. Unfortunately, I have no data to back this up, just my own instinct, so take this part with a grain of salt if you want.

What I see is more liberals on FOX then I see conservatives on CNN. All the news outlets have bias, or at least report the news in a fashion we think is biased. For example. FOX news MIGHT report that Romney lost by a smaller margin then did McCain. CNN might report that Obama beat Romney by a wide margin. Both put their slant on it and depending on what we want to hear is the one we think is more honest, although both are actually correct.

I hope one thing we can agree on for sure is that whomever airs Chris Mathew's has absolutely no credibilty.

Forum List

Back