Commie Bernie Sanders Proudly Says If Elected He'll Reverse Everything Trump Has Done for America

Commie Bastard.

And to think I used to believe Bernie Sanders was a nice guy:

_oH8IBtD

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders announced his first executive orders as president would undo President Donald Trump’s immigration initiatives, calling them “racist” and “disgusting.”

“My first executive orders will be to reverse every single thing President Trump has done to demonize and harm immigrants, including his racist and disgusting Muslim ban,” Sanders, a leading contender for the Democratic presidential nomination, tweeted Monday, taking particular aim at the president’s travel ban on several countries.

The statement followed the Trump administration’s victory at the Supreme Court on Monday, allowing it to move forward with a rule barring green cards to immigrants who have used taxpayer-funded benefits in the past. The rule can prohibit permanent status to immigrants who have used any slate of government services in the past, such as food stamps, Section 8 housing, Medicaid or other benefits.

The statement was the latest window into how a possible Sanders administration would manage immigration policy. Sanders Pledges His First Executive Order Will Reverse Trump's #1 Policy
I wouldn't expect anything less from any of these America haters

Good Lord This man is the biggest, laziest imbecile around. When you have that Mexican jumping bean AOC bouncing off the walls looking like an idiot in your place.

Here is the DNC ......

aoc-iq-min.jpg

he's desperate for votes
His face looks like he's pissed off at Hillary Clinton for the way she trashed him in the last Presidential race. the kicker is she's just as left leaning as he is, except she's a more advanced kind of criminal than mere communists, and she thinks she will never have to pay for her crime of treason for colluding with the Russians whom she paid in advance with a gift of 20% of America's uranium reserves and Obama's gift of Alaska's far out Aleutian Islands that have millions of gallons of oil and gas in and around them. She thought nothing of the trillion dollars of gas reserves she was trading off for a paltry $2 million in Russia's "gift" to the now-shutdown Clinton Library Foundation.

Hillary is by far the worse criminal than Biden for getting 1.8 billion in kickbacks from the Ukraine. Hillary also got the okay from Russia to use their guest rooms as the "hotel" part of the salacious lies in the Steele Dossier. She made sure she was good and rich and that Obama was good and rich when their combined crimes of "giving" Alaska's future income properties not to mention the kind of uranium that is best to upgrade to nuclear to Russia. They would never point them at her, and just in case, she got a job in a school in Ireland so she can brainwash the IRA into damaging Great Britain through the universities like American Universities like Princeton cranking out thousands of communists with educations every year that adhere to the lies of the Democrat Party.

America better get wise to Hillary. She won't stop till she eats America's liver to death.

I'm 86...no prezident has done a thing for this nation since I've been alive. It's the american worker who works until they drop that is what makes the nation great. It surely isn't some lazy CEO.

Forum List

Back