Commie Bernie announces he will cut off aid to Israel unless he gets a QUID PRO QUO!

oops!

When do we start the impeachment of Commie Bernie?

White House hopeful Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) proposed at a town hall Tuesday leveraging billions of dollars in aid to Israel to push the country to change some of its policies.

Sanders proposes leveraging aid for Israel

oops

call us when he leverages the aid based on investigation of a political rival.
You left out the part about making sure the country we are giving millions to isn't still corrupt to the core. Part of that corruption involved the Biden's.

Next?

oops!

White House hopeful Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) proposed at a town hall Tuesday leveraging billions of dollars in aid to Israel to push the country to change some of its policies.

oops

A real contrast to the Art of the Deal guy who moved our embassy and got nothing in return.

oops!

oops

A real contrast to the Art of the Deal guy who moved our embassy and got nothing in return.
You mean The Art of Bankruptcy guy?

oops!

oops

You left out the part about making sure the country we are giving millions to isn't still corrupt to the core. Part of that corruption involved the Biden's.

Next?

Tramp is using that as an excuse and you know it.

oops!

oops

Next?

Tramp is using that as an excuse and you know it.
Sorry, I read the entire transcript of the call. You let that Madcow fella tell you what to think.

oops!

oops

Trump was a political rival when Hillary went to work on him with smears and lies tou were quick to believe

oops!

oops

Next?
OK what other Americans were mentioned in the phone call by name?

oops!

Why should the US support apartheid in Palestine?
z8gkdv06ogq21.jpg

Israelisanapartheidstate : Palestine

Your link:

"The United States government gives a whole lot of money to Israel, and I think we can leverage that money to end some of the racism that we have recently seen in Israel....'"

"The U.S. and Israel inked an agreement in 2016 that would send $38 billion in military aid to Jerusalem over a 10-year span, the largest such aid package in U.S. history.

"Activists have long decried the agreement, saying taxpayer dollars should not be helping fund Israel’s occupation of the West Bank and or its blockade of the Gaza Strip.

"The Vermont Independent first spoke of leveraging funds to Israel in July on the podcast 'Pod Save America,' in which he said Netanyahu leads 'an extreme right-wing government with many racist tendencies.'"

oops!

z8gkdv06ogq21.jpg

Your link:

"The United States government gives a whole lot of money to Israel, and I think we can leverage that money to end some of the racism that we have recently seen in Israel....'"

"The U.S. and Israel inked an agreement in 2016 that would send $38 billion in military aid to Jerusalem over a 10-year span, the largest such aid package in U.S. history.

"Activists have long decried the agreement, saying taxpayer dollars should not be helping fund Israel’s occupation of the West Bank and or its blockade of the Gaza Strip.

"The Vermont Independent first spoke of leveraging funds to Israel in July on the podcast 'Pod Save America,' in which he said Netanyahu leads 'an extreme right-wing government with many racist tendencies.'"

LOL, you expect Israel to make Palestinians full citizens with voting rights in Israel?
Yea, that makes a lot of sense to expect a nation to self murder itself.

oops!

z8gkdv06ogq21.jpg

Your link:

You do, or you do not, understand the meaning of the word "citizen"?

oops!

oops

Next?
OK what other Americans were mentioned in the phone call by name?
What other Americans were in the middle of massive corruption in Ukraine?

Forum List

Back