Coming to America?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Vel, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Vel

Vel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,914
    I saw this on a local radio stations website this morning and wonder if this is what we have to look forward to here in the U.S. Should people have a RIGHT not to be offended?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E5krZmdjL8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - You cannot debate Islam. But inciting murder in front of the police seems fine.[/ame]

2. The_Halfmoon

The_Halfmoon Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    it is not racist to say these things about Islam... I'm an Iranian and a christian convert, and will always see it as a part of a duty to tell people about the inherent evils of Islam. Most Europeans don't want to say these things because they sound racist... but Islam is not a race, it is a religion... you can be middle eastern and hate Islam. Many do.

3. asaratis

asaratis Uppity Senior Citizen Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,469
    ...as they should.

4. auditor0007

auditor0007 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,218
    If this isn't a wake up call, I don't know what it will take.

5. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Living in the UK, it is not surprising.

6. veritas

veritas OBKB

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +135
    Religion kills.

7. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    No it doesn't. People kill - because they are stupid.... this is one thing that many religions have in common. Each has a portion of idiots. Some just have a bigger portion.

8. Colin

Colin Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,660
    I have tried to be tolerant of Islam and its followers, but over the years this has become more and more difficult. Sadly, I have now come to the point that I have had enough of muslims in my country. I have come to realise that Islam is NOT a religion of love, respect and peace. Certainly not when their preachers advocate throwing homosexuals from the tops of mountains and their book of cultist followings insists that those who leave Islam for another religion should be killed. I have come to the conclusion that Islam is not even a religion. It is a cult that brainwashes its followers from birth. I am fucking sick and tired of constantly being told to walk on eggshells lest I offend muslims in my own country. Well. NO MORE!

We allow these cultists to stand on our streets and spout their vile hatred of the west, yet the likes of those like Geert Wilders are barred and gagged from speaking out. WTF! Since when has democracy been a one way street!? Since muslims came to our country it seems. Well, I'm very sorry, but my tolerance level has diminished to zero. Fuck Islam. Fuck its followers. If muslims don't like the way we live in the UK they can go forth and multiply in a country where Islam rules. Sorry, but they have failed the litmus test! They call us the unbelievers. Funny that. In MY country THEY are the unbelievers!

Rant over...except I forgot. Fuck mohammed too!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    Christine Amanpour did a documentary for CNN called the "War Within - Radical Muslims in the U.K." Check it out if they show it again. Very frightening.

There is more integration in the U.S. and less anger I believe, but by allowing these radicals to recruit and SEGREGATE themselves with special schools and whatnot, it will only be a matter of time before we start seeing the same trouble here.

Sharia law has no place in civilized countries. Go back to the frickin desert.

10. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Them's fightin' words, Colin. Joining the BNP?

*I wouldn't judge you harshly if you said yes - if I were British, I'd consider it - despite it's racist element. And I find that very scary.*