Coming soon to your town

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
After the mid-terms Obama is planning to let loose "the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s radical “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing” rules. These would compel all cities and suburbs to change zoning laws to distribute public housing projects in the name of racial diversity."
This means we can expect to see 'public housing' AKA the place where the negro gang-bangers and drug dealers live in your once relatively peaceful safe clean neighborhoods.
The new 'rules' are sitting on Obama's desk waiting to be signed into law.

I doubt they get far, the HUD dept has had 30% budget cut....
Where i live we would welcome any form of community housing, not...This is a one horse GOP town. Where capitalist robber barons facilitate their idea of free America..

Did you pee pee in your pantaloons dannyboys?
PI. You're stupid.

Actually, it is YOU who is stupid. And racist. And ignorant of our history.
Just let me know how long the list is of Whites wanting to more into negro ghettos. LOL
I hear the Ferguson City Hall has been inundated with inquiries about the housing market by Whites.
Everyone already knows about the negro's history.
Of the 800 Nobel laureates a grand total of 15 were awarded to negros. Of those 15 a grand total of 11 were for 'Peace'. That's a laugh. "Ya those negroes are sure into 'Peace'." Tell that to the little dude Big Mike committed strong arm robbery on and then threatened and shoved.
I honestly believe at this very moment some negro is filling out the papers to submit to the Nobel committee recommending Big Mike for the 'Peace Prize'.
I do feel sorry that the supply of used tires in W. Africa is basically non-existent hough.

PI. You're stupid.

Just let me know how long the list is of Whites wanting to more into negro ghettos. LOL
I hear the Ferguson City Hall has been inundated with inquiries about the housing market by Whites.
Of the 800 Nobel laureates a grand total of 15 were awarded to negros. Of those 15 a grand total of 11 were for 'Peace'. That's a laugh. "Ya those negroes are sure into 'Peace'." Tell that to the little dude Big Mike committed strong arm robbery on and then threatened and shoved.
I honestly believe at this very moment some negro is filling out the papers to submit to the Nobel committee recommending Big Mike for the 'Peace Prize'.
I do feel sorry that the supply of used tires in W. Africa is basically non-existent hough.

So, in a nutshell. You are stupid, racist and ignorant. White people don't utilize public housing or commit crimes and a Black person would have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in the 1900's.

Next time you post some so stupid, post a link so that thinking people won't attribute the stupidity you wrote, solely to you.

Doesn't look good. Like any social experiment. You can't just take two different environments and mix them. There definitely will be problems and clashes, and not because of the race, but because of the social differences, background and stuff like that.
Is there any link explaining how they are going to do that?

After the mid-terms Obama is planning to let loose "the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s radical “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing” rules. These would compel all cities and suburbs to change zoning laws to distribute public housing projects in the name of racial diversity."
This means we can expect to see 'public housing' AKA the place where the negro gang-bangers and drug dealers live in your once relatively peaceful safe clean neighborhoods.
obola wants every town to be a Ferguson town.

PI. You're stupid.

So, in a nutshell. You are stupid, racist and ignorant. White people don't utilize public housing or commit crimes and a Black person would have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in the 1900's.

Next time you post some so stupid, post a link so that thinking people won't attribute the stupidity you wrote, solely to you.
Oh dear! Isn't it a bit early to so loaded you are not able to construct a proper sentence?
'All negro Peace Prizes All The Time'. BOBO got one before and MO moved into the White house. LOL

obola wants every town to be a Ferguson town.
Does he want to 'lift up' the negroes or 'bring down' the Whites?
He can't do one without doing the other.

Hasn't this experiment been tried before?
That's never stopped the fucking retard LIBs from trying it again.
Where do I get an application form to get in on this excellent idea?
Next step will be having 50% White families and 50% Black families in the soon to be shit hole ghettos.

What happens, every time as far as I know, is the population moves to the suburbs and the city goes to shit.
That's right.
Then some LIB fuck witt trying to get the 'negro vote' tries this shit again.
Note to Obama: If the Whites had any desire to live in the same ghettos as the Blacks you wouldn't have these new rules sitting on your desk right?

Oh, shucks! We're a landlocked upscale community with no available land on which to build any kind of public housing. Just our luck to have to miss out on all the diversity fun.

Oh, shucks! We're a landlocked upscale community with no available land on which to build any kind of public housing. Just our luck to have to miss out on all the diversity fun.
Hopefully you won't receive an order to vacate the premises in the interest of diversity and the greater good.

Hopefully you won't receive an order to vacate the premises in the interest of diversity and the greater good.

LOL...not a chance of that happening here. Money talks and bullshit walks, and there's plenty of the former here.

PI. You're stupid.

Oh dear! Isn't it a bit early to so loaded you are not able to construct a proper sentence?
'All negro Peace Prizes All The Time'. BOBO got one before and MO moved into the White house. LOL

LOL....take your own advice loser....

PI. You're stupid.

LOL....take your own advice loser....
My post went right over your head pal.
Sober up.

Forum List

Back