coming over from AOL

texasdon

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio,Texas
AOL is closing all of its message boards on Feb. 20th. I am sure they are doing so because AOL is owned by Time Warner and AOL owns the Huffington Post and they don't want conservatives talking against their boy Obama in this election cycle. I will be posting here now about what I believe is rightly so our nations biggest concern and that is illegal immigration.Both parties will not follow the "rule of law" and our Constitution.WE THE PEOPLE must take action to save our nation from not only the illegals--but the Muslims who want Sharia Law.

Secure the border with armed military.
Deport all illegals.[/B]​

Last edited by a moderator:
AOL is closing all of its message boards on Feb. 20th. I am sure they are doing so because AOL is owned by Time Warner and AOL owns the Huffington Post and they don't want conservatives talking against their boy Obama in this election cycle. I will be posting here now about what I believe is rightly so our nations biggest concern and that is illegal immigration.Both parties will not follow the "rule of law" and our Constitution.WE THE PEOPLE must take action to save our nation from not only the illegals--but the Muslims who want Sharia Law.

Deport all illegals.[/B]

We don't take kindly to large bold colored fonts around these parts.

Welcome to USMB, texasdon. Hope a fellow Texan enjoys the boards here.

Comcast did the same thing in December. I don't think politics has anything to do with it.

I think it has to do with money and the lack of it.

Forum List

Back