Simple question for the right wing ,how whould you stop refugees from coming across our border.

The government needs to deport illegals asap. They should fine employers $40,000 per illegal hired. The government should fine landlords $20,000 per illegal housed.

At the moment, the US looks great to enter, but it needs to be a deterrent towards illegals and employers.
My only real concern and what this thread is about is asylum seekers.

Nothing fails like prayer because it is the fallacy.
Actually, the prayer is totally for the person praying . There is satisfaction in believing in a higher power and satisfaction in their prayers. and yes there are some people that want to take that away from them, Not that I have a clue why.

cf5m23eh3n1b1.jpg
I've had three threads running on this basic idea , the right's most common answer is to kill them.

Here is the problem, first we are forced by law to let refugees seeking asylum into this country to be investigated. by not just international law, also Two Treaty that we signed years and years ago. One is the "UN's Convention against torture" The second is the "1951 refugee convention". By these treaties it automatically becomes US law when signed, all treaties are that way. And we also have laws we have written on the domestic books that say we are obligated to accept refugees That claim asylum. Literally the whole world has signed these two treaties. In fact, this country with many right-wingers were a driving force to get these two treaties out in the world and signed. Tell us what you want to do to stop people from coming across our border when they claim asylum.
Most of the people invading our southern border are not refugees.

This is funny yes that will work, but the executives have to be charged as criminals for this, not just a fine. but who do you think is making that not happen and supported the corporations that do it. You people are clowns.
Employers and landlords in the UK are fined, you are clowns when it comes to illegals.

By the way ace how are you going after a landlord that houses them when , they don't ask them if they are illegal aliens or are not and shouldn't be required to demand information showing they are American Citizens, hell they can't even ask them their nationality. Talking about government overreach. What a hoot.
Employers and landlords are fined in the UK. Are you stupid on purpose or is in natural? What do you pussies do? I bet you personally suck the cocks of illegals and asylum seekers, and you let them peg you ferociously.

Employers and landlords are fined in the UK. Are you stupid on purpose or is in natural? What do you pussies do? I bet you personally suck the cocks of illegals and asylum seekers, and you let them peg you ferociously.
Dam I found your questions interesting till you went nut job on me. We are done.

Forum List

Back