Coming Out Stories

I personally don't think for a minute that homosexuality doesn't exist, or that it isn't largely genetic/inborn/whatever. I think there's definitely room for the insincere "LUG" (lesbian until graduation) (Sam Ronson looks actually gay to me, but Lindsay Lohan is just trying to be hip, for instance). But overall, I bet most homosexuals really do feel that pull. Whether there's an evolutionary explanation, I don't know.

That's truer than you know, echo.

I won't tell my story because I've learned the hard way that providing personal information on a forum is a big mistake. PM's don't work either. They aren't private.

THen why on earth are you encouraging others to do it?

Personally, I think you're a pompous twit. And I'd still like to know, if you can't reconcile the saying of the Pledge with Buddhism, you have no problem reconciling homosexuality with it.

Just saying.

So skydancer, how many of your gay and lesbian friends "decided" to become gay? All of them, I bet. It's a "choice" right?

Personally, I thought long and hard about it, but - apart from the physical revulsion of the whole gay sex thing - I have no sense of style, so I decided I wouldn't fit in.

I know you are kidding Toro, I wonder if anyone else gets your sense of humor?

It is funny though, straight men are turned off by guy on guy action, but LOVE girl on girl action.

Why is that?

It is funny though, straight men are turned off by guy on guy action, but LOVE girl on girl action.

Why is that?
Not if they're wearing football gear, the guy on guy action, that is. :lol:

Why is that?
Not if they're wearing football gear, the guy on guy action, that is. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can see the new marketing campaign now:

"The NFL-where men live out all their fantasies!"

When homophobes insist that people decide to be gay, I typically wonder when they decided to be heterosexuals., and how hard was that decison for them to make

I never had to make that choice, myself.

I knew I liked girls when I was four years old and was playing "Doctor" with my friends Harold and Gail.

When Gail took off her cloths for me and harold to inspect it gave me a boner.

When Harold and I took off our clothes for Gail to inspect, I wanted to be the doctor again and I only wanted Gail to be the patient. (in fact, I wanted Harold to go home and leave Gail and I alone to do some serious medical research)

I didn't exactly know what ailed Gail, but I was reasonable sure that I had the cure.

Last edited:
Very cute story. I have a similar one. I didn't 'know' at age four.

Still I turned out lesbian.

So skydancer, how many of your gay and lesbian friends "decided" to become gay? All of them, I bet. It's a "choice" right?

Personally, I thought long and hard about it, but - apart from the physical revulsion of the whole gay sex thing - I have no sense of style, so I decided I wouldn't fit in.

Why is that?

I don't find myself especially turned on by girl on girl action.

I think this one of those overstated generalizations about men, to be honest.

Some men are especially turned on by lesbian action no doubt.

But more men, I'm willing to wager, are simply turned on by attractive women that are naked no matter what they're doing.

Beautiful naked women riding a tractor? Turn on

Beautiful naked women balling some other guy? Turn on

DEAD beautiful naked woman? Turn on

Beautiful naked women PERIOD. Turn on.

Get my point?

Men are visually attracted to beautiful women.

If there's two of them so much the better.

If there's ten of them ten times the better.

You get turned on by corpses? Wow. That's out there editec.

Correction. How unPC of me. I'm sorry editec. I should be more supportive of your proclivities.(jk)

Last edited:

Why is that?

I don't find myself especially turned on by girl on girl action.

I think this one of those overstated generalizations about men, to be honest.

Some men are especially turned on by lesbian action no doubt.

But more men, I'm willing to wager, are simply turned on by attractive women that are naked no matter what they're doing.

Beautiful naked women riding a tractor? Turn on

Beautiful naked women balling some other guy? Turn on

DEAD beautiful naked woman? Turn on

Beautiful naked women PERIOD. Turn on.

Get my point?

Men are visually attracted to beautiful women.

If there's two of them so much the better.

If there's ten of them ten times the better.

The being turned on by girl on girl action is just the lastest trendy turn on you're supposed to profess to have. Just like going to male strip clubs was supposed to make women seem sexy and empowered a few years back.

Anguille--

It actually is a phenomena. Plenty of straight couples turn up at gay clubs hoping to pick up a lezzie for a threesome.

Or they show up because it's 'titilatting'.

Some straight people come just because the clubs are so wild and it's fun.

Yeah, it's also a fad.

Anguille--

It actually is a phenomena. Plenty of straight couples turn up at gay clubs hoping to pick up a lezzie for a threesome.

Or they show up because it's 'titilatting'.

Some straight people come just because the clubs are so wild and it's fun.

Yeah, it's also a fad.

OK, here's another story for you!

When I was a waitress (all my stories have to do with then it seems!) I waited on a group of gals for lunch.

Well, about 3 pm my manager tells me I have a phone call. It's slow, so he let's me take it. It's some guy on the phone, and he asks me if I'm the tall, blonde waitress named __________. (Our names were on the receipts)

Anyhow, he told me I waited on his wife at lunch. I'm like "Oh no, I did something wrong."

Then,,,,,,,he keeps asking me if I would like to come over to their house for dinner. Then he would add, "If you know what I'm saying."

I'm thinking to myself, 'uh, no, what is he saying?'

Then it hit me the more he kept asking me to come over for "dinner" with just he and his wife.

I hung up on him.

It freaked me out, because I could never figure out who it was, and always wondered if they would come in there and "watch me."

I'm sure you get lots of offers EZ. (I meant that in a kind way, it may not have come out right)

I'd be creeped out by that experience too.

Did you know at the time those women were 'cruising' you?

Last edited:
I can see that it seems that way to you. You may be right. I'm only sharing my experience, and the stories my friends have told me about their experiences.

It's definitely a choice to be true to yourself, to live your life with integrity and wholeness. That's what coming out meant to me.

My father wasn't able to come out successfully. He didn't have much support. My way of honoring my father is to live openly and wholly as a lesbian. My father was gay. My mother was heterosexual. I'm lesbian and I have two sisters, one is heterosexual and one is bi-sexual. Is there a genetic component? Unclear, not enough research, only anecdotal evidence.

I am healthy and happy just being who I am. Am I really, really gay? Am I gay enough? Who knows. My life unfolded as it did.

I believe it is brain wiring. Throughout history gays have been part of the world. In all the animal world it is displayed. It causes no real harm to anyone in anyway other than is enforced by society. In some cultures gays and bisexuals were actually revered. I am one hertrosexual who has never been able to understand why some see it as a threat to anything in the course of human endevor. The repression of gay life in certain cultures must truely come out of people needing to repress their own homosexuality or bisexual tendencies. When you tell and show a child that these feelings are unacceptable and deserve violent reactions (like sunni man must have been part of) you reduce the childs ability to see life fairly. If you are not going to have sex with a person why should you care who they have sex with? I have just NEVER been able to see it any other way beyond that one question. None of the manufactured hate for homosexuality has ever been able to overcome that one question.

So to all you people who think you need to hate homosexuality please answer this question for me. Why do you care who someone has sex with if you are not going to engage in sex with them?

Why is that?

I can only speak for myself, but I'll tell you why.

It's not neccessarily the lesbianism or homosexuality that turns me on. It's the fantasy of the possibility that the two of them might start making out with me. Menage a tois....:lol:

OK, here's another story for you!

When I was a waitress (all my stories have to do with then it seems!) I waited on a group of gals for lunch.

Well, about 3 pm my manager tells me I have a phone call. It's slow, so he let's me take it. It's some guy on the phone, and he asks me if I'm the tall, blonde waitress named __________. (Our names were on the receipts)

Anyhow, he told me I waited on his wife at lunch. I'm like "Oh no, I did something wrong."

Then,,,,,,,he keeps asking me if I would like to come over to their house for dinner. Then he would add, "If you know what I'm saying."

I'm thinking to myself, 'uh, no, what is he saying?'

Then it hit me the more he kept asking me to come over for "dinner" with just he and his wife.

I hung up on him.

It freaked me out, because I could never figure out who it was, and always wondered if they would come in there and "watch me."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

People get bartenders and waitresses confused with prostitutes sometimes. It's the you're being nice to them thing cuz your tip depends on it thing. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back