Coming out of closet?

But he chose not to get involved in prayer day.

He refused to observe it like Bush did before him.

And he claims he's a Christian.

Honestly I just think he's Muslim from birth...raised in an Atheist home with a communist upbringing.

He's one fucked up individual.

He chose to observe it as Presidents had prior to GWBush.

Which ones? Clinton?

Don't make me laugh.

National Day of Prayer White House Event in Question - washingtonpost.com

"There was no East Room event until George W.," [Brian] Toon, vice chairman of the National Day of Prayer Task Force] said.

He chose to observe it as Presidents had prior to GWBush.

Which ones? Clinton?

Don't make me laugh.

"There was no East Room event until George W.," [Brian] Toon, vice chairman of the National Day of Prayer Task Force] said.

Yes...Obama is just trying to be as much unlike Bush as possible...except when it comes to the the Department of Defense. Except for his dilly-dallying over the surge...he's stuck to the Bush Doctrine....oh...except for reading Maranda Rights to POWs.

Last edited:

Honestly I just think he's Muslim from birth...raised in an Atheist home with a communist upbringing.

what about the whole 20 year rev wright thing the righty's were sreaming about pre election...

He is a muslim/christian? If so, you are correct, he is a mess. :eusa_liar:

what about the whole 20 year rev wright thing the righty's were sreaming about pre election...

He is a muslim/christian? If so, you are correct, he is a mess. :eusa_liar:

He's an Obamamination.

His only core values are what he learned from Communists.

Which ones? Clinton?

Don't make me laugh.

Yes...Obama is just trying to be as much unlike Bush as possible...except when it comes to the the Department of Defense. Except for his dilly-dallying over the surge...he's stuck to the Bush Doctrine....oh...except for reading Maranda Rights to POWs.
lol

Stop deflecting.

He's a Muslim by birth.

Doesn't matter if he strayed later in life.
I'm a Catholic by birth...and according to Catholic dogma, nothing I do can change that.

Does that mean I am now responsible for everything the Vatican does?

Rev. Wright's sermons weren't a heck of a lot different from what you usually hear every day in radical Islamic schools. I can see alot they have in common. Both openly practice bigotry.

Obama joined a black church that teaches a racist doctrine....blaming every evil in the world on Whites.....he did it to get some street cred in the Black Community.
This is a far bigger issue, IMO, than where he was raised.

He's an opportunist.....and as despicable as it seemed his media friends were able to bail him out. I would think Obama's racism would be a bigger problem then his Muslim heritage.
Indeed.

Tiger Woods is being destroyed and I can assure you if the truth about Obama were to be treated the same way....the same would happen to him. And with Obama it's not about sex....but about bribery, abuse of power, election fraud, treason, you name it....Obama has done it and more.
Is Woods really being destroyed? Sure, he won't be getting all that Nike ad revenue, but he's still one of the best golfer's who has ever lived...and will continue to play in Tourneys.

I'm still going to watch him on TV.

I'm a Catholic by birth...and according to Catholic dogma, nothing I do can change that.

Does that mean I am now responsible for everything the Vatican does?

Of course not...

Although, I think one become Catholic not by birth, but when baptized.

A really dumbass post.
I've visited mosques in Turkey and wouldn't have considered NOT removing my shoes. Even yahoo cons do it.

Is Woods really being destroyed? Sure, he won't be getting all that Nike ad revenue, but he's still one of the best golfer's who has ever lived...and will continue to play in Tourneys.

I'm still going to watch him on TV.

Yes, infact the PGA needs him, I just heard a report that when he is not playing PGA revenue drops by a whopping 50%

He should just pull a Maradona and claim he was following the penis of God.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;1802051 said:
Ame®icano said:
Nice going.

Just explain what makes me a bigot.

Your OP, dummy:

Quote:
WITH THE MUSLIMS!!

This is OUR President at a MOSQUE prayer session LAST WEEK AT THE WHITE HOUSE, on the site where the INAUGURATION is held every 4 years!

He canceled OUR CHRISTIAN "NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER"...Now...THIS.
For Obama to continue as our president is an INSULT TO OUR FOUNDING FATHERS

big·ot (bgt) KEY

NOUN:

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

If you didn't notice, what you copied and refering to is a part of quoted text from the link. Therefore, what I posted in the OP are not my words. I was refering to something I found elsewhere and noted: "Don't kill the messenger",... and in the title of the OP asked the question:"Coming out of closet?" How asking questions making me a bigot?

If you knew the word, you wouldn't look in the dictionary. Even that didn't help you, since you haven't prove anything. I called you a bitch, but I have to correct myself. You are an ignorant bitch.

So...just what was the purpose of posting your OP if it wasn't intended as a gotcha moment for you to justify your belief that Barack Obama is a Muslim? There are certainly plenty of other newsworthy stories you could have started a thread in which to open discussion, many of which truly ARE "gotcha" moments. That you chose that one, and then try to pretend you don't agree by asserting you're "just the messenger" tells a different story.

Ame®icano;1802080 said:
Hate to break this to you but non-Muslims..or Infidels aren't allowed in Mosques. They would render the place "unclean".

Just a little tiny issue that makes one wonder why he was allowed in....

Just saying......

Do thy research first.

Non-Muslims in mosques
Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca is one of two mosques in Morocco open to non-Muslims.Under most interpretations of Islamic law, non-Muslims may be allowed into mosques, as long as they do not sleep or eat there. A dissenting opinion is presented by followers of the Maliki school of Islamic jurisprudence, who argue that non-Muslims may not be allowed into mosques under any circumstances.[37]

Or if you prefer:
Can a Non-Muslim Enter the Mosque? - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar

It is noteworthy that Islam encourages tolerance and peaceful co-existence between Muslims and non-Muslims. If non-Muslims enter a mosque to deliver speeches that may lead to a better understanding, then it is welcomed and religiously recommended. Islam is the religion of constructive dialogue in the fullest sense. The history of Muslims is a very good example of this.

Have you ever been in mosque? If you did, you wouldn't need to research, copy & paste to looks smart. You see, even though we could say you have a brain, brain cells are not smart in themselves. In order to make them smart, you have to network them together and, occasionally, to use them. It seems you're not using it. It would, perhaps, help you if you also read what you copy and paste.

A non sequitur if ever there was one. You left your own brains at the door with this one, so you might's well stop trying to prove you're smarter than me.

To state that Islam has always been quite intolerant is to overstate the case quite severely.

No. That is (and you are) flatly wrong.

To state that Islam has always been quite intolerant is to simply tell the truth.

That's what got you so confused, sunni.

I'm not sure how to even define "Islam" so that it may be examined in historical persective.

Most historians see the Ottoman Empire as the most historically relevant reference of what we think of as "Islam"......Frankly, I cannot imagine anyone believing the Ottomans were "Tolerant," but they did do a damn fine job for 400 years.

Until Europeans screwed it up.....:eusa_whistle:

There is a vast difference between Islam (the faith) and Islamism (the ideology). Islamism is an outgrowth of the [Muslim] faith "bitterly antagoniostic to such western concepts as capitalism, individualism and consumerism."

What Is the Difference Between Islam and Islamism?

Not a backpedaling at all.

Obama was removing his shoes and going in to pray.

Did they offer that privilege to you?

Not hardly.

Obama is considered to be a Muslim....because of his father. He is allowed to practice the faith but I doubt he does it regularly.

I thought all of his thoughts on everything he does was driven by Rev Wright? :lol:

He's a Muslim by birth.

Doesn't matter if he strayed later in life. Rev. Wright's sermons weren't a heck of a lot different from what you usually hear every day in radical Islamic schools. I can see alot they have in common. Both openly practice bigotry.

Obama joined a black church that teaches a racist doctrine....blaming every evil in the world on Whites.....he did it to get some street cred in the Black Community.

He's an opportunist.....and as despicable as it seemed his media friends were able to bail him out. I would think Obama's racism would be a bigger problem then his Muslim heritage.

Tiger Woods is being destroyed and I can assure you if the truth about Obama were to be treated the same way....the same would happen to him. And with Obama it's not about sex....but about bribery, abuse of power, election fraud, treason, you name it....Obama has done it and more.

People like you and the right wing media who brainwash you have tried to destroy Barack Obama a hundred times more than Tiger Woods. Who you kidding?

Ame®icano;1802502 said:

To state that Islam has always been quite intolerant is to simply tell the truth.

I'm not sure how to even define "Islam" so that it may be examined in historical persective.

Most historians see the Ottoman Empire as the most historically relevant reference of what we think of as "Islam"......Frankly, I cannot imagine anyone believing the Ottomans were "Tolerant," but they did do a damn fine job for 400 years.

Actually, Ottomans fell from the inside. And as I recall, they lasted over 500 years.

They were tolerant only to those who peacefully adopted their religion, and those who resisted were slaughtered. People from Balkan peninsula could tell you the best about it.

Kinda like what the white Christians did to the American Indians, eh?

There is a vast difference between Islam (the faith) and Islamism (the ideology). Islamism is an outgrowth of the [Muslim] faith "bitterly antagoniostic to such western concepts as capitalism, individualism and consumerism."

What Is the Difference Between Islam and Islamism?

The fundamental precepts of Islam incorporate virulent antagonism to "others." Non Muslims are to be converted or subjugated or eliminated.

There is not a single solitary thing about actual Islam that is, in any way, shape, manner or form, honestly consistent with the notion of "tolerance."

Muslims who say otherwise are being dishonest.

That is pure nonsense.

Islam has nothing against capitalism, individualism or consumerism.

Muhammad was in the early part of his life and merchant and a trader of goods. (capitalism)

Muslims are highly individualistic and are comsumers just like everyone else. :cool:

Leave it up to Democrats....the fucks that they are...putting the first Muslim President in the White House...right in the middle of the War on Terror.

Just shows you how much influence the media has on this country...because they couldn't have done it without their help.

plzgoaway.jpg

Forum List

Back