Coming Out as a Fag

Because you can't
Listen, honey, your position is based on emotions, not logic. Believe me, there is no way in hell that I am going to convince you about anything to do with gay lifestyle. Debate and argument is inapplicable to this sort of thing.
Listen "honey"? He's your honey?
Why not? Put a wig on the little fucker, turn down the lights, have a few drinks....not in that order, and BAM!
At last, you are satisfied....
How about you: are you satisfied? I know you are a lesbian, which I am totally cool with. But what does that mean, exactly? Is it just a bunch of licking and scissoring or is there some penetration too?
Yes, I'm satisfied.

What being a lesbian means to me is that it's my identity. I married another woman. We are still in love.

Listen, honey, your position is based on emotions, not logic. Believe me, there is no way in hell that I am going to convince you about anything to do with gay lifestyle. Debate and argument is inapplicable to this sort of thing.
Why not? Put a wig on the little fucker, turn down the lights, have a few drinks....not in that order, and BAM!
How about you: are you satisfied? I know you are a lesbian, which I am totally cool with. But what does that mean, exactly? Is it just a bunch of licking and scissoring or is there some penetration too?
Yes, I'm satisfied.

What being a lesbian means to me is that it's my identity. I married another woman. We are still in love.
Cool. Totally cool. But what about penetration?

Yes, I'm satisfied.

I won't discuss my sex life on line.

Yes, I'm satisfied.

Why not? You will discuss everybody else's sex life online.

Yes, I'm satisfied.

Why not? You will discuss everybody else's sex life online.
I said no, nothing else is required.

Listen, honey, your position is based on emotions, not logic.
I presented a logical argument. You dismissed it as ridiculous because you can't argue against it. Further your position is based solely on his your family would feel about you and not at all on logic.

Believe me, there is no way in hell that I am going to convince you about anything to do with gay lifestyle.
You said you were straight what would you know about it? What lifestyle are you talking about? Does your lifestyle center around sex is that why you think people who are homosexual center their lifestyles around sex?

You'd have to know the first thing of what you are talking about to be able to convince anybody but yourself or this more ignorant than you of anything

Debate and argument is inapplicable to this sort of thing.
Well, I debated your position and all you did was claim nobody can. Just because you can't doesn't mean that nobody else can.

It's really easy. First try and formulate points counter to mine verses emotional outbursts and poorly thought out dismissals of arguments.

Perhaps you simply don't know the first thing about what you are talking about. Maybe that's why you are having difficulty applying logic to your argument.
Total bullshit.
Why is it bull shit?

Slither away now, inevitable. You are starting to creep me out. I bet you spray on everything within a 10 ft. Radius of you.
Wow, sink to ad hominem when your argument fails.

There is a Socrates quote I'm thinking of.
I am not arguing with you.
Because you can't
In his dreams perhaps

Wow, sink to ad hominem when your argument fails.

There is a Socrates quote I'm thinking of.
I am not arguing with you.
Because you can't
So you are gay?

Forum List

Back