Comical Thread:Where Are All The 2016 Candidates From?, Were Any Of Them Born In The U.S.A.?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dunno::eusa_doh:And here we are eighteen months from the next election and odds are we will never stop hearing stories,rumors,liberal myths of where "The Current Leading Candidate" was originally born. Well, lets have some fun with this "Urgent and Vital Issue" and make our own judgments to where we believe many of the Presidential Candidates and other well known lawmakers are originally from. For Starters: Obama: Austria? Michelle: Japan{well the "Little Harlem District"} and what about John McCain and Joe Biden? Are both of them from "The Island Of Misfits"?, and many of us can only assume that Debbie Wasserman was born on Pluto. So let's hear all of your "Birther Theories"

All the Republican candidates except Bush, Chrisite, Kasich, and Walker were born in Manchuria. And were not real sure about Walker.

It was the maiden flight of the Nostromo when Hillary first chewed her way free of the helmsman's chest. Immediately she knew that Earth was where she would wreck her havoc, and through long deep night the ship coasted toward the horrible destiny the universe has written for us all......:hmpf:

It was the maiden flight of the Nostromo when Hillary first chewed her way free of the helmsman's chest. Immediately she knew that Earth was where she would wreck her havoc, and through long deep night the ship coasted toward the horrible destiny the universe has written for us all......:hmpf:
how about Henry Waxman, Patty Murray and James Carville. In my book "They Are Not Of This Earth".

how about Henry Waxman, Patty Murray and James Carville. In my book "They Are Not Of This Earth".
Well, it is My thought that James Carville is actually the mentor of Harcord Venten Mudd of Star Trek fame. AS for Henry.....he started out as a bar dancer in Star Wars and danced under the name, "Dusty Sensor".........:c)

Forum List

Back