Kansas may become first state to ban dismemberment abortions

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
SALUTE KANSAS!!!!!!!!

‘Groundbreaking’: Kansas may become first state to ban dismemberment abortions

TOPEKA, KS, March 26, 2015 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Kansas will become the first state in the country to ban a procedure in which unborn children are dismembered in the womb, if Gov. Sam Brownback signs a bill that recently passed the state legislature.

The state House passed a ban on dilation and evacuation (D&E) abortions, called dismemberment abortions in common parlance, by 98-26 on Wednesday.

The Unborn Child Protection from Dismemberment Abortion Act, which had already passed the state Senate in February 31-9, now heads to Gov. Brownback's desk.

Brownback, a staunch defender of life, is expected to sign the act into law.

Groundbreaking Kansas may become first state to ban dismemberment abortions News LifeSite

I believe the method is usually used during the second trimester of pregnancy. I don't see how rape and incest would play into a pregnancy that late. As for medical emergency I do not know

I love how someone can say in the same breath they are against abortion but then have a laundry list of exceptions to that belief.

Either you support killing babies or you don't. It's simple.

I can't believe KS will be the FIRST state. That is crazy. WTF is the matter with Americans.

Forum List

Back