Comey Sues To Block Subpoena For Him To Testify Before Congress

What is it again butt-hurt Dems / snowflakes said about Trump refusing to agree to an interview?

Oh yeah - I'd he had nothing to hide and is truly In no ent he would just agree to meet and answer questions.'

As usual, the Leftists turn out to be hypocrites who want their own to be exempt from the law / what they try to impose on others....

:p

More importantly, Coney - like Rosenstein and Mueller - seems to think complying with Congressional subpoenas are optional or that you can negotiate to get what you want.

Comey Sues To Block Subpoena For House Deposition

"Former FBI Director James Comey is asking a federal judge to block a subpoena for his closed-door testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.

The committee subpoenaed Comey on Nov. 21 to appear for a deposition Dec. 3 regarding his handling of the FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government."

Comey seems to want a public hearing - I am all for that. The last time Comey testified publicly in front of Congress, while answering Gowdy's questions about Hillary's earlier testimony, Comey testifed numerous times - under oath - that Hillary had lied repeatedly to Congress in her testimony ... Explaining why Hillary would only agree to testify if she did NOT have to be under oath!

His last public testimony under oath worked out so well I am up for allowing him to do so again.

Comey has said he would testify in a public hearing. He is not refusing as Trump is. It is Republicans who are abusing the subpoena in a last desperate power play. Comey has every right to challenge it in a court of law. The fact is that there is no collusion between Clinton and Russians. The Russians wanted Trump to win. That is why they hacked the DNC servers and mixed false information with real information and farmed it out to WikiLeaks.

What is it again butt-hurt Dems / snowflakes said about Trump refusing to agree to an interview?

Oh yeah - I'd he had nothing to hide and is truly In no ent he would just agree to meet and answer questions.'

As usual, the Leftists turn out to be hypocrites who want their own to be exempt from the law / what they try to impose on others....

More importantly, Coney - like Rosenstein and Mueller - seems to think complying with Congressional subpoenas are optional or that you can negotiate to get what you want.

"Former FBI Director James Comey is asking a federal judge to block a subpoena for his closed-door testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.

The committee subpoenaed Comey on Nov. 21 to appear for a deposition Dec. 3 regarding his handling of the FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government."

Comey seems to want a public hearing - I am all for that. The last time Comey testified publicly in front of Congress, while answering Gowdy's questions about Hillary's earlier testimony, Comey testifed numerous times - under oath - that Hillary had lied repeatedly to Congress in her testimony ... Explaining why Hillary would only agree to testify if she did NOT have to be under oath!

His last public testimony under oath worked out so well I am up for allowing him to do so again.

I guess you didn't expect anyone to actually READ your article--you know the paragraph that says this

“Mr. Comey asks this Court’s intervention not to avoid giving testimony but to prevent the Joint Committee from using the pretext of a closed interview to peddle a distorted, partisan political narrative about the Clinton and Russia investigations through selective leaks,” reads a court filing submitted in federal court in Washington, D.C.
Republicans are historically noted for doing just that--:auiqs.jpg: Comey doesn't want the rodeo clowns of the current Republican house & Sean Hannity to manipulate his words to manufacture more conspiracy theories with White House oversite.

e3aa49b47476e75174b9bee0e4656ee0.jpg

So House Republicans on their way out the door are trying to do the final show, over a case that is closed regarding Hillary Clinton--to satiate the appetite of those still suffering from OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement syndrome)--and of course to distract from what's going on with Mueller's investigation, & manufacture more conspiracy's over that, and it former FBI director James Comey is smart enough to realize what they're up too.

Comey has already testified 2 or 3 times in senate open public hearings. And has answered questions regarding the Clinton investigation, along with the Russian investigation.
Talk about peddling selective false narratives....the texts from Cindy's own co-conspirator and employee Strzok talked about them having a 'LEAK STRATEGY' in their attempted take-down of Trump.

This is all BS that boils down to ONE thing....

COMEY WANTS AN OPEN, PUBLIC MEETING WITH CONGRESS INSTEAD OF A CLOSED-DOOR SESSION WHERE THEY CAN GET INTO ALL THE CLASSIFIED E-MAILS / DISCUSSIONS / ISSUES, WHICH COMEY AND HIS CONSPIRATORS DESPERATELY WANT TO AVOID TALKING ABOUT OR BEING ASKED ABOUT UNDER OATH!

You are so full of bullshit.

The judge nailed it when saying the the House Intel Committee has better things to do with its time than to ask Comey questions on a matter occurred prior to 2012, which was investigated multiple times and reported on to the House and the American people. The investigation was closed more than two years ago.

What possible questions could they have now? Especially when they’ve just learned that Michael Cohen, Donald Trump Jr. and others lied to them in the hearings on the Russia Investigations, and since the House released its Report, much of the information it was based on has been refuted, amended, or proven to be lies.

Then there’s the Khashoggi matter, and Russian aggression in the Ukraine.

I’m with the judge. The House Intel committee has far more important matters to deal with.

Russia and Trump colluded to rig the 2016 POTUS election?
They never have provided a theory on exactly what that might look like!

All Russia needed to do was release the 33,000 emails that they hacked from Hillary. That would have guaranteed a Trump win. Why didn't they release the emails? Maybe since H was guaranteed to win, they had a damn good "compromat" weapon ready to keep Hillary in-line.

All the emails you could possibly dig up won't hold a matchstick to Treason, Obstruction & Lies. House Republicans did 8 investigations into Benghazi. It's not hard to imagine what House Democrats are going to do, when they're sworn in on January 9, 2019 as majority leaders.

A great book to prepare you for what's coming is this:

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

You are so full of bullshit.

The judge nailed it when saying the the House Intel Committee has better things to do with its time than to ask Comey questions on a matter occurred prior to 2012, which was investigated multiple times and reported on to the House and the American people. The investigation was closed more than two years ago.

I am the one who is full of shit?

Bwuhahahaha.....

1. "the House Intel Committee has better things to do with its time than to ask Comey questions on a matter occurred prior to 2012"

But Mueller can go back decades - before Obama was elected President - as part of an investigation of non-existent Illegal Collusion With Russia / Russian Interference that supposedly happened in 2016 ... And began, as Obama was well aware of yet did nothing about in 2014 (2012, if you consider Barry telling Medvedev to pass on to Putin to be patient until after he wins/won re-election)

BTW...that's 'better things to do than ask Comey CLASSIFIED questions' - Comey already stated he has no problem answering questions that will be limited to only UN-CLASSIFIED discussion mandated by a public setting.

Gee, WHY is that? It sure as hell isn't because the guy who ran the FBI that, according to the US IG, altered witness testimony AFTER it was given during this Trump witch hunt is afraid his own testimony behind closed doors will be treated the same way by the GOP!

UNLIKE THE FBI WHEN THEY 'INTERVIEWED' HILLARY, the hearing / interview WILL be recorded and transcripts WILL be made and kept

2. "The investigation was closed more than two years ago"

Yeah, and we know the Hillary Investigation was also closed ... Then found out / was shown evidence that despite both the FBI and Comey declaring she broke laws Comey and Lynch had already written her exoneration before the 1st witness had been interviewed in her 'investigation' ... Then was presented with evidence from an FBI whistleblower showing Mueller was a criminal and the FBI had NOT investigated Hillary's crimes ... Then learned from the US IG that the FBI had abandoned its standard operating procedures, methods, and processes to protect Hillary and her aides from indictment / prosecution...

Even in your own moronic diatribe responding back to me you hypocritically contradict yourself and demonstrate how senile / mentally challenged / TDS-suffering snowflakes defend double standards while accusing others of what they do / have done.

No, a public hearing is not acceptable. The reason all the Leftists say they won't testify without a public hearing is so they can say, "I'm afraid I can't comment on that because it is confidential"

Naturally, the Left always wins cuz they own the Swamp.

No, a public hearing is not acceptable. The reason all the Leftists say they won't testify without a public hearing is so they can say, "I'm afraid I can't comment on that because it is confidential"

Naturally, the Left always wins cuz they own the Swamp.

DING, DING, DING!
WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!

Why does it have to be closed door?
I already explained! The congress want to interview more than him. He would provide material publicly that they could just use! When there are two suspects, do cops let them speak together or separate them? God you leftists are stupid. Why weren’t any of mueller suspects questioned publicly? Fk you’re stupid

Make note of the Judge if he grants a citizen the right to ignore a subpoena. It will be useful for the Republicans when the new House starts issuing the same.

Make note of the Judge if he grants a citizen the right to ignore a subpoena. It will be useful for the Republicans when the new House starts issuing the same.
The Judge should tell Comey, "STFU and go to the hearing!"

Let me guess, Comey is going through the 9th Circuit Court with his Law Suit?!

Mueller didn’t go back “decades” to get Manifort. Just the 7 years the statute of limitations allows. I’m pretty sure that if they’d gone back decades he could be facing more charges.

Yes, Mueller was always going to go after Manifort because the FBI was already investigating Manifort before he started working for Trump. The same is true of Carter Page. Are you saying that Manifort should have been allowed to get away with bank fraud and tax evasion on a massive scale?

The question then becomes, did you Russians plant these people in the campaign because they were already working for you?

For the past three years we’ve said that Donald Trump is a criminal and a conman in the thrall if Vladimir Putin. Every day, in every way, Trump, by his lies, and his actions, supports this view. Mueller, with his indictments and his guilty pleas has proven that Trump had the means, the motive and the total lack of morality to actually commit treason to line his own pockets.

What’s more, in posting the largest midterm election victory in US history, it’s pretty clear that the American people know it too.

The Clintons have endured 17 Investigations, over more than 25 years without a single charge being filed for corruption, or anything else that harmed the American people. There isn’t a shred of evidence of any of the crimes you contend they committed, all of which have been investigated multiple times.

But every day, in every way, the noose tightens around Dumb Donald’s neck. The attempt to revive the Clinton email investigation by the Lame Duck House Committee is only to keep the focus off the crimes of the Trump Administration.

There’s the graft and corruption of Scott Pruitt, Tom Price, David Shulkin, and other cabinet members who have been forced to resign. Trump’s response has been to almost eliminate the budget of the Inspector General’s Office, which investigates charges of corruption by government officials. So Trumpian of him. Next year he’ll claim that the lack of investigations prove his Administration isn’t corrupt.

Since it’s the House Intel Committee, shouldn’t they be looking at the Khashoggi murder, and the White House response to it? Or maybe Putin’s attack on the Ukrainian ships? Things that have profound implications for American foreign policy?

As for illegal emails, if the Intel Committee wants to look at emails, they should be looking into Ivanka Trump’s use of a private email account for government business. Which is happening NOW, and which is now illegal. It wasn’t illegal when Hillary did it.

In combination with recent filings in the Cohen case that showed that Ivanka Trump was involved in his negotiations to build the Trump Tower Moscow, which she lied about, plus she shared the server she used for government business with Jared Kuchner who had no security clearance st the time, time to investigate Ivanka. She’s also under investigation in Vancouver for bank fraud in the Trump Tower construction there.

Is it too early to start a chant of “Lock her up”???

Last edited:
Enlighten us. What has Comey been charged with, to where he needs to "prove his innocence."

1. ACCORDING TO DEMOCRAT RULES Comey is already GUILTY until proven innocent, the burden of proof being on the ACCUSED - COMEY - not the accuser.

2. He has been accused of PERJURY by his former Deputy Director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, who has already been recommended for indictment by the US IG months ago but whom fellow co-conspirator US Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein REFUSES to indict.

in his test messages to his adulterous FBI partner Strzok talked about 'The Secret Society' - that had already met - and their 'INFORMATION LEAK STRATEGY'. Comey threw McCabe under the bus and blamed him for the / any leaks - Under oath and in testimony before Congress McCabe declared Comey had LIED to Congress when he said he knew nothing about leaked information, that he DID KNOW! (Strzok's adulterous partner was asked by Congress what the texts Strzok sent her meant....she responded by telling them THEY MEAN EXACTLY WHAT THEY SOUND LIKE THEY MEAN!)

Additional evidence has come out further exposing the entire Conspiracy, how Srtzok worked with the DOJ, CIA, and NIA to help author false Intel Community Assessments and Reports the CIA and FBI then illegally used to lie to Congress and the FISA Court by telling them the report was based on 'legitimate Intel instead of truthfully off of the Russian-authored Dossier.....Steele working with the DOJ through Oher/Oher's Fusin GPS wife, how Mueller was working / communicating with Oher and Steele on the Dossier before the investigation officially opened and before Mueller was named Special Counsel, etc......

The documents regarding all of these have been deemed 'classified', which Mueller knows...and he, unlike snowflakes, is smart enough to know testifying under oath before a public committee about all of this information is his ONLY hope of not getting indicted / going to jail because he can refuse to answer do to classification levels, which he could not do in a closed-door hearing!

1. Comey is not applying for a lifetime position in the federal government.

2. Maybe it is because they have not found any evidence of a crime. The IG report said 2 different things. He found no evidence of crimes by McCabe but still recommended a prosecution.

There is no secret society. Srtzok joked about a secret society and idiots like you take it seriously. This is the only secret society I know.
legion-doom.jpg

We don't know what Paige said. We know what Republicans said. A transcript of her testimony has NEVER been released so we have no idea what was actually said. That is probably why Comey refuses to testify in public.

There is no conspiracy. You want to smear our intel agencies because you don't like what they said. The fact is that the FISA court was told of the political origins of the dossier. Comey also said that parts were verified. The Russians wanted Trump to win.

The Republicans are abusing their authority to get 1 last smear in. The only freak show I see is you and Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back