Comey Sues To Block Subpoena For Him To Testify Before Congress

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
What is it again butt-hurt Dems / snowflakes said about Trump refusing to agree to an interview?

Oh yeah - I'd he had nothing to hide and is truly In no ent he would just agree to meet and answer questions.'

As usual, the Leftists turn out to be hypocrites who want their own to be exempt from the law / what they try to impose on others....

:p

More importantly, Coney - like Rosenstein and Mueller - seems to think complying with Congressional subpoenas are optional or that you can negotiate to get what you want.

Comey Sues To Block Subpoena For House Deposition

"Former FBI Director James Comey is asking a federal judge to block a subpoena for his closed-door testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.

The committee subpoenaed Comey on Nov. 21 to appear for a deposition Dec. 3 regarding his handling of the FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government."

Comey seems to want a public hearing - I am all for that. The last time Comey testified publicly in front of Congress, while answering Gowdy's questions about Hillary's earlier testimony, Comey testifed numerous times - under oath - that Hillary had lied repeatedly to Congress in her testimony ... Explaining why Hillary would only agree to testify if she did NOT have to be under oath!

His last public testimony under oath worked out so well I am up for allowing him to do so again.

You’re such a dope.

Comey is doing this to postpone the testimony until January when Democrats take over and he can testify publicly.

Will he have another out of body experience..........floating over a table looking down at himself.

:abgg2q.jpg:

What is it again butt-hurt Dems / snowflakes said about Trump refusing to agree to an interview?

Oh yeah - I'd he had nothing to hide and is truly In no ent he would just agree to meet and answer questions.'

As usual, the Leftists turn out to be hypocrites who want their own to be exempt from the law / what they try to impose on others....

More importantly, Coney - like Rosenstein and Mueller - seems to think complying with Congressional subpoenas are optional or that you can negotiate to get what you want.

"Former FBI Director James Comey is asking a federal judge to block a subpoena for his closed-door testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.

The committee subpoenaed Comey on Nov. 21 to appear for a deposition Dec. 3 regarding his handling of the FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government."

Comey seems to want a public hearing - I am all for that. The last time Comey testified publicly in front of Congress, while answering Gowdy's questions about Hillary's earlier testimony, Comey testifed numerous times - under oath - that Hillary had lied repeatedly to Congress in her testimony ... Explaining why Hillary would only agree to testify if she did NOT have to be under oath!

His last public testimony under oath worked out so well I am up for allowing him to do so again.

I guess you didn't expect anyone to actually READ your article--you know the paragraph that says this

“Mr. Comey asks this Court’s intervention not to avoid giving testimony but to prevent the Joint Committee from using the pretext of a closed interview to peddle a distorted, partisan political narrative about the Clinton and Russia investigations through selective leaks,” reads a court filing submitted in federal court in Washington, D.C.
Republicans are historically noted for doing just that--:auiqs.jpg: Comey doesn't want the rodeo clowns of the current Republican house & Sean Hannity to manipulate his words to manufacture more conspiracy theories with White House oversite.

e3aa49b47476e75174b9bee0e4656ee0.jpg

So House Republicans on their way out the door are trying to do the final show, over a case that is closed regarding Hillary Clinton--to satiate the appetite of those still suffering from OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement syndrome)--and of course to distract from what's going on with Mueller's investigation, & manufacture more conspiracy's over that. Former FBI director James Comey is smart enough to realize what they're up too.

Comey has already testified 2 or 3 times in senate open public hearings. And has answered questions regarding the Clinton investigation, along with the Russian investigation.

Last edited:
James Comey on Twitter

Comey asks judge to stop congressional committees’ bid to compel his private testimony

Let the American people watch

In a forceful court filing Thursday, lawyers for Comey wrote that the he was fighting the committee’s bid to force him to testify “not to avoid giving testimony but to prevent the Joint Committee from using the pretext of a closed interview to peddle a distorted, partisan political narrative about the Clinton and Russian investigations.”

Comey and former attorney general Loretta E. Lynch were given subpoenas last week to appear before the committees as part of the committees’ investigation of two politically charged probes into Hillary Clinton’s private email server and possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia. Comey said on Twitter that he was willing to testify publicly but would resist doing so behind closed doors.

“Let the American people watch,” he said in a tweet announcing the court filings.

I guess you didn't expect anyone to actually READ your article--you know the paragraph that says this

“Mr. Comey asks this Court’s intervention not to avoid giving testimony but to prevent the Joint Committee from using the pretext of a closed interview to peddle a distorted, partisan political narrative about the Clinton and Russia investigations through selective leaks,” reads a court filing submitted in federal court in Washington, D.C.
Republicans are historically noted for doing just that--:auiqs.jpg: Comey doesn't want the rodeo clowns of the current Republican house & Sean Hannity to manipulate his words to manufacture more conspiracy theories with White House oversite.

So House Republicans on their way out the door are trying to do the final show, over a case that is closed regarding Hillary Clinton--to satiate the appetite of those still suffering from OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement syndrome)--and of course to distract from what's going on with Mueller's investigation, & manufacture more conspiracy's over that, and it former FBI director James Comey is smart enough to realize what they're up too.

Comey has already testified 2 or 3 times in senate open public hearings. And has answered questions regarding the Clinton investigation, along with the Russian investigation.
Talk about peddling selective false narratives....the texts from Cindy's own co-conspirator and employee Strzok talked about them having a 'LEAK STRATEGY' in their attempted take-down of Trump.

This is all BS that boils down to ONE thing....

COMEY WANTS AN OPEN, PUBLIC MEETING WITH CONGRESS INSTEAD OF A CLOSED-DOOR SESSION WHERE THEY CAN GET INTO ALL THE CLASSIFIED E-MAILS / DISCUSSIONS / ISSUES, WHICH COMEY AND HIS CONSPIRATORS DESPERATELY WANT TO AVOID TALKING ABOUT OR BEING ASKED ABOUT UNDER OATH!

Why are House NaziCons afraid of a PUBLIC hearing?
COMEY WANTS AN OPEN, PUBLIC MEETING WITH CONGRESS INSTEAD OF A CLOSED-DOOR SESSION WHERE THEY CAN GET INTO ALL THE CLASSIFIED E-MAILS / DISCUSSIONS / ISSUES, WHICH COMEY AND HIS CONSPIRATORS DESPERATELY WANT TO AVOID TALKING ABOUT OR BEING ASKED ABOUT UNDER OATH!

He does not want to testify before Hilly because her words are going to put him in jail she walks.

So House Republicans on their way out the door are trying to do the final show, over a case that is closed regarding Hillary Clinton--to satiate the appetite of those still suffering from OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement syndrome)--and of course to distract from what's going on with Mueller's investigation, & manufacture more conspiracy's over that, and it former FBI director James Comey is smart enough to realize what they're up too.

Talk about peddling selective false narratives....the texts from Cindy's own co-conspirator and employee Strzok talked about them having a 'LEAK STRATEGY' in their attempted take-down of Trump.

COMEY WANTS AN OPEN, PUBLIC MEETING WITH CONGRESS INSTEAD OF A CLOSED-DOOR SESSION WHERE THEY CAN GET INTO ALL THE CLASDIFIED E-MAILS / DISCUSSIONS / ISSUES, WHICH COMEY AND HIS CONSPIRATORS DESPERATELY WANT TO AVOID TALKING ABOUT OR BEING ASKED ABOUT UNDER OATH!

Comey has already testified to those things in open public senate hearings dumbass. You just don't like his answers. So (leaving)--lame duck House Republicans want a closed door hearing to manufacture something. They want to waste more taxpayer dollars to spew out their bullshit.

DHQiE8H.png

You can even read Comey's book A Higher loyalty--to get more information on Hillary Clinton's emails--:auiqs.jpg:

It is a good thing complying with Congressional subpoenas is not optional ... despite Mueller, Rosenstein already being guilty of Obstruction for refusing to comply with theirs.... Maybe Comey will join them by refusing. We can only hope. :p

COMEY WANTS AN OPEN, PUBLIC MEETING WITH CONGRESS INSTEAD OF A CLOSED-DOOR SESSION WHERE THEY CAN GET INTO ALL THE CLASDIFIED E-MAILS / DISCUSSIONS / ISSUES, WHICH COMEY AND HIS CONSPIRATORS DESPERATELY WANT TO AVOID TALKING ABOUT OR BEING ASKED ABOUT UNDER OATH!

Comey has already testified to those things in open public senate hearings dumbass. You just don't like his answers. So (leaving)--lame duck House Republicans want a closed door hearing to manufacture something.

DHQiE8H.png

You can even read Comey's book A Higher loyalty--to get more information on Hillary Clinton's emails--:auiqs.jpg:

'If he were innocent, nothing to hide, he would agree to meet and answer questions.'

Snowflake words they continue to prove they mean only to apply to others, not themselves...

Bwuhahahaha....

Just went and looked at the last time he testified and he is in a deep pile of crap if he talks with Congress or anyone else. In a closed door hearing they can get deeper into the crime and he can not claim National security in his answers. Let face it he was the one who got her to testify without being sworn in.

Time for Congress to stop being formats and put some if these SOBs in jail. Rosenstein, Mueller, and Comey are a good place to start. Make exams of them so no one else will try to criminally refuse to comply again...

Time for Congress to stop being formats and put some if these SOBs in jail. Rosenstein, Mueller, and Comey are a good place to start. Make exams of them so no one else will try to criminally refuse to comply again...

If they could do that with nothing more than unfounded accusations, they would have already done it.

Unless these clowns are put in front of a real jury and real trial............it means nothing......

Nothing at all.................everything else is just a show...........

What the outgoing congress needs to do is fund the wall via reconcilliation......but the Senate has said it doesn't have the votes.........but they should force it anyway...............Force the Senate to look at it.............but it will go to the grave yard of bills in the Senate.........anyways...........

Same song and dance from the gov't who got us in this mess.

Unless these clowns are put in front of a real jury and real trial............it means nothing......

What the outgoing congress needs to do is fund the wall via reconcilliation......but the Senate has said it doesn't have the votes.........but they should force it anyway...............Force the Senate to look at it.............but it will go to the grave yard of bills in the Senate.........anyways...........

Good. Admitting you failed is the first step to improvement, and your crazy right wing politicians have failed.

Good. Admitting you failed is the first step to improvement, and your crazy right wing politicians have failed.
Failed ..........LOL...........

The Congress and Senate have a 25% approval rating no matter who's in control .........the vast majority of this country see them for what they are........self serving asshats..........which is why they disapprove of them overwhelmingly...........

The Chamber of Commerce doesn't want a secure border..........both parties..........or we could fix this shit quick...........they don't want to fix it......They want the cheap labor.

I can't wait to see Comey go to prison....we have video evidence that he lied to congress...if you or me did that we would be locked up.....

Forum List

Back