Comey said Clinton did not lie, and that has not changed

• Banned
The fact is clear. Mr. Clean, the head of the FBI, said flatly she did not lie.

Argue with him, Easyt and you rest. I could care less.

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

Did you actually watch that Jakey?

Where my friend Jason asked Comey, and Comey said "no". Yep.
When you sober up, watch it again.
So you are not watching in the first seconds where Comey says, "no". You are referring to Chaffetz's badgering that makes him look silly. OK.

That's the kind of behavior you expect from the top law enforcement officer in any respectable banana republic

She did not tell the truth in my book that is IN FACT a lie. And the FBI reported all the things she did not tell the truth about.

Comey reported that she lied in his initial presser, but now he can't say that she did. She wasn't swore, anyway, so what difference does it make?

She did not tell the truth in my book that is IN FACT a lie. And the FBI reported all the things she did not tell the truth about.
You are not the end all be all in deciding that fact. It is your opinion, yes. But Comey said, "no."

Jake's one of them, "Stats pays me to post on the Internet and never say a positive thing about any Republican and defends Hillary 24/7" type of Republicans

You are not the end all be all in deciding that fact. It is your opinion, yes. But Comey said, "no."
Except he CLEARLY said she did not tell the truth repeatedly.
Except he clearly did not say she lied.
He quite clear DID say she did not tell the truth. When ask if her statement that she turned over all relevant emails was true he said NO when ask if her statement that she never sent classified information he clearly said NO.

Forum List

Back