Comey said Clinton did not lie, and that has not changed

RGS, stop your falsehoods.

Comey did not say she lied. FBI would not bring charges.

What you think does not matter on the case.

The fact is clear. Mr. Clean, the head of the FBI, said flatly she did not lie.

Argue with him, Easyt and you rest. I could care less.

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

He said she did not lie "to the FBI." He did NOT say she did not lie to the American people and he did NOT say that her public commentary was all true or accurate. Did not lie to the FBI =/= Did not lie.
Since you don't speak for the American people, I am not too worried. Thank you for admitting that Comey did not say she lied.

He said she did not lie "to the FBI." He did NOT say she did not lie to the American people and he did NOT say that her public commentary was all true or accurate. Did not lie to the FBI =/= Did not lie.
Since you don't speak for the American people, I am not too worried. Thank you for admitting that Comey did not say she lied.

He did not say she didn't lie, either. And he did point out that several of her public statements were untrue. He did not specifically call them lies, but that doesn't mean she told the truth.

hmmm are you claiming that Secretary Clinton did not make ANY false or untrue statements regarding the emails or server?

He quite CLEARLY said she did not tell the truth. When ask if the statement she made that all her work emails were turned over he said no they were not, when ask if her statement that she never sent classified emails was true he said no it was not. Or perhaps you read another transcript of his statements be so kind as to post a link?

Comey made himself clear as politely as he could and probably with a careful eye toward his own longevity and that of his family and friends.

Meanwhile, may I offer these alternatives to which you might talk for better results?

lampposts4.jpg

He did not say she didn't lie, either. And he did point out that several of her public statements were untrue. He did not specifically call them lies, but that doesn't mean she told the truth. hmmm are you claiming that Secretary Clinton did not make ANY false or untrue statements regarding the emails or server?
Not in terms of chargeable offenses, no, whereas Trump had to pay a fine and the misspoke about it.

He quite CLEARLY said she did not tell the truth. When ask if the statement she made that all her work emails were turned over he said no they were not, when ask if her statement that she never sent classified emails was true he said no it was not. Or perhaps you read another transcript of his statements be so kind as to post a link?
He quite clearly said she did not lie. Run along.

He quite clearly stated she did not tell the truth, in my book that is a lie.

He quite clearly stated she did not tell the truth, in my book that is a lie.
You have every right to believe as you want.

This 6 minute video of Trey Gowdy asking simple, direct questions to Comey shows hilary lied...

Mrs. clinton said there was no classified email on her server was that true? Comey......our investigation found classified emails on the server....

Yeah, he said she did not lie. She did not. MW is the target here, not HRC.

It is a bitch for the Trump side. She will win by an extra two or three per cent.

Forum List

Back