Comey Lays His Cards on the Table

Wow... I'm so sorry Care... I didn't know you couldn't read.
huh???

Well, you are repeating the same argument over and over. Your article is full of "no recent precedent" and "nothing suggested that Clinton intentionally shared" Nothing in there about her not being guilty of committing a crime. A lot of armchair lawyers speculating... but that's why you try a case and have a jury decide.

I don't give a damn what some little dummy liberal law student thinks the law says... there is no prerequisite for intent when it comes to gross negligence. No one EVER intends to be grossly negligent. That's kind of the whole point... that's WHY it's negligent! Your article is well written and it's very long, and it does include a few liberal mouthpieces yammering the party line in Clinton's defense... but it doesn't prove anything.

I don't know if you have any integrity in you at all but I want you to honestly answer a question for me... If Hillary Clinton were a Republican Bush Administration official... let's say, Condi Rice... and the same exact scenario went down, would you be here making this same argument in her defense? I somehow doubt that you would.

Unemployment is not down. At the end of Bush's presidency is was nearly 10%... under Obama, it's nearly 10%.
US Troops are still in Iraq.
US Troops are still in Afghanistan
In some states, gas is around 3$.

Clinton has accomplished nothing aside from breaking the law, and Obama is a failure.
I notice you gave up debating and are just spamming now. Not unexpected, but definitely pathetic.

Unemployment is, in fact, down. That this is an inconvenient truth for you is not my concern.
I never contended that we still have troops there. We just have limited them to the national interest of the places where they serve.
The national price of Gas is $2.23 a gallon.

There is nothing to debate. The facts I report whisper louder than your cries to the contrary.
It counts people on Federal Aid as employed, whether they have a job or not. Unemployment is not down, you probably didn't even bother to educate yourself, by reading the Gallup page. What's inconvenient is your total lack of any debating skills, and refusal to have an intelligent discussion.

... At the end of Bush's presidency, it was $1.78. You just admitted gas is higher priced.
0db6728464bc475c8f7316c131beff1f.png

Unemployment is down.
The Stock market is up.
Both are facts and they are not in disupte from any credible source.

The average price of gasoline is around $2.00 a gallon. Yet another fact. At one point in the Bush Administration the average price was $4.12 a gallon.

http://www.thedigeratilife.com/images/historical-gas-prices.jpg

Mr. Obama has been very good for the US economy compared with his predacessor (sp?).

Wow... I'm so sorry Care... I didn't know you couldn't read.
huh???
... If Hillary Clinton were a Republican Bush Administration official... let's say, Condi Rice...
Bush Administration official...

How did this all work out?

"While serving as attorney general, Alberto Gonzales mishandled top secret documents, risking the release of classified information about two of the Bush administration's most sensitive counterterrorism efforts - a surveillance program and detainee interrogations.

Mishandling classified materials violates Justice Department regulations and removing them from special secure facilities without proper authorization is a crime. But a report issued Tuesday by the Justice Department's inspector general says the agency decided not to press charges against Gonzales, who resigned under fire last year.

Lawyers for Gonzales acknowledge he did not store or protect the top secret documents - a set of handwritten notes about the surveillance program and 17 other papers - as he should have.
At issue is how, and where, Gonzales stored the documents, which are classified as sensitive compartmentalized information, or SCI.

SCI materials are among the highest and most sensitive levels of classified top secret documents and usually relate to national security cases."

DOJ: Gonzales Mishandled Top-Secret Docs
September 2, 2008, 4:12 AM

DOJ: Gonzales Mishandled Top-Secret Docs - CBS News
The damning OIG report is here:
Report - Office of the Inspector General - US Department of Justice

Give it a lil looksee. If you're pressed for time, do a Ctrl^F for TS/SCI markings.

Have fun!

"A small snip: "Gonzales told the OIG that he knew it was “very, very limited access.” However, he stated he could not say whether the program was TS or TS/SCI, although he said he knew it was of the highest level of secrecy.
Gonzales said he “assumed” documents related to the
program bore classification markings that would have indicated the precise
classification of the program, but that he did not create such documents, so he
could not be certain...."

He took marked TOP SECRET classified documents home, in an unlocked briefcase, stored them in his home, unprotected. Then later kept them in a safe hall outside his office where uncleared persons had access to him.

His punishment? A slight tap on the wrist.

Straight from the lying horse's mouth.

talk about cut and paste this was sooooooooooo obvious, and done poorly ... so what right wing site did you get this bull shit video from ... you don't get to cut and paste then cut out the whole statement to justify your means Hillary hater

It's a little right wing site we call YouTube, maybe you've heard about it? No?
It's very nice... billions of people have access all around the globe.

Yes... nice cut and paste of Hillary lying through her teeth to the American people and Comey exposing her lies one by one as she reels them off. Very well done, I might add.

Yes... Hillary hater for sure! Just as you are a Trump hater. It's called POLITICS, my friend.

Hang on tight, it's going to be a bumpy ride! :rofl:

actually they were done poorly ... so poorly that any person with a brain could see right through it .. as we all can see here you couldn't see through it ...

actually they FBI director never said she was gross negligent ... please point out in any of his statement where he said she was grossly negligent ... stop making shit up ...

No... He used the term "extremely careless" which means "grossly negligent" by any standard.
well maybe your stander the ignorant standard ... but in a court of law it didn't ... so once again you have made a fool of your self ... so whats new!!!

More than what Hillary Clinton got for over 30,000 documents mishandled.
Ahhhhh, it's so clear now that you simply don't care about Justice and fairness of the law..... this is all partisan....all political crud.... it's a Clinton....they must be held to a higher standard than everyone else in the world...

You are such a good man, with such a good character.... god's child....

NOT!

Ahhhhh, it's so clear now that you simply don't care about Justice and fairness of the law..... this is all partisan....all political crud.... it's a Clinton....they must be held to a higher standard than everyone else in the world...

NOT!
The Clinton's both should have gone to prison for their part in the massive cocaine smuggling in AK.
Two little boys saw too much and where murdered yards from the landing strip.
It is common knowledge in AK that the Clinton's were directly involved with the smuggling.

NOT!

This isn't about ME. The woman broke the law and you people are here claiming she didn't. She broke it... she wasn't punished for it or really even admonished for it. The example you trot out, I bet the guy at least lost his job and had his security clearance yanked... not the case with Hillary.... she's ABOVE the law.

It's not that she should be held to a higher standard, she should be held to the SAME standard and she wasn't. I'm with Trump on this... the ONLY THING Hillary Clinton is good at is getting her ass out of the ringer over things the rest of us would go to jail for.

Virtually everything this woman has ever been involved in to any degree is shrouded in scandal, corruption, unethical behavior and outright criminality.

NOT!

This isn't about ME. The woman broke the law and you people are here claiming she didn't. She broke it... she wasn't punished for it or really even admonished for it. The example you trot out, I bet the guy at least lost his job and had his security clearance yanked... not the case with Hillary.... she's ABOVE the law.

It's not that she should be held to a higher standard, she should be held to the SAME standard and she wasn't. I'm with Trump on this... the ONLY THING Hillary Clinton is good at is getting her ass out of the ringer over things the rest of us would go to jail for.

Virtually everything this woman has ever been involved in to any degree is shrouded in scandal, corruption, unethical behavior and outright criminality.
sorry, you can't baffle me with your bull sh*t anymore...

seems you have the number wrong here ... there were 3 documents that were in question ... According to Comey they were mismarked not by hillary ...according to the people in the know said quit clearly, that you failed to understand, in the header it must say classified or top secret ... the reason behind that was some times you can miss there (C) in the document ... as for 30,000 documents you need to take a better look Comey said there were about a 1000 in question so your like 29000 off... so whats new...

seems you have the number wrong here ... there were 3 documents that were in question ... According to Comey they were mismarked not by hillary ...according to the people in the know said quit clearly, that you failed to understand, in the header it must say classified or top secret ... the reason behind that was some times you can miss there (C) in the document ... as for 30,000 documents you need to take a better look Comey said there were about a 1000 in question so your like 29000 off... so whats new...
not a thousand either...Comey said 7 email chains were in question, that had a hundred and 20 emails in total....none were marked classified.

the 3 marked (c) in the body of the email, were improperly marked and not classified, it was her scheduler setting up a time with Hillary to speak by phone with a Diplomat overseas on those 3.

NOT!

actually it is about you ... your belief that you are right and clearly you are wrong... according to cartwright

CARTWRIGHT: You were asked about markings on a few documents, I have the manual here, marking national classified security information. And I don’t think you were given a full chance to talk about those three documents with the little c’s on them. Were they properly documented? Were they properly marked according to the manual?

COMEY: No. […]

CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, if you’re going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document? Right?

COMEY: Correct.

CARTWRIGHT: Was there a header on the three documents that we’ve discussed today that had the little ‘c’ in the text someplace?

COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the ‘c’ was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

CARTWRIGHT: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what’s classified and what’s not classified and were following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

COMEY: That would be a reasonable inference.

WHOA HEY, NOW Boss, WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE! If they weren’t properly marked, then Unsophisticated Hillary might not have noticed at all, which means maybe she wasn’t being a big dirty liar all those times!

not a thousand either...Comey said 7 email chains were in question, that had a hundred and 20 emails in total....none were marked classified.

the 3 marked (c) in the body of the email, were improperly marked and not classified, it was her scheduler setting up a time with Hillary to speak by phone with a Diplomat overseas on those 3.
thanks for the correction ...

NOT!

if she broke the law then she wouldn't be running for office ... she would have to step down you idiot ...i trust comey, even thought he's republican, i trust his Idea what is the law over anything you have to say ...

Yes,
(c) for confidential.

And if it was properly marked, it would have looked like this, rather than have the single parenthesized letter at the bottom.

(c) confidential markings.

The three -- that's it -- three (c) that bore "classification markings" -- (c) at the bottom of the emails --

Did NOT contain the correct markings.

Last edited:
Know something else?

Of those three -improperly marked - classified at such a low level - they could have been sent via US mail with a No. 10 envelope and simple first class postage stamp -- that's it.

Delivery via USPS and 45 cent stamp. Even with the proper classified markings - if they had been classified as (c) Confidential ...

Per the law.

Mighty secure, eh?

Forum List

Back