Comey Lays His Cards on the Table

Goodness, you're no better than Candycorn. Substituting spamming for actual debate, and ignoring evidence that goes against what they're told to believe.
You're not worth the time, honey pie.

Nothing you say is going to matter against the top class independent professionals who have the information, are career investigators, consulting with career prosecutors - who know this **** inside and out and have spent well over a year digging into this matter.

So batcrap your *this is what I believe* all you like -- it

won't

matter.

You lost.
Again.
Deal with it
Like a big girl.
"Well, the experts told me this, so I instantly believe them with no verification or self-research whatsoever! I'm totally, totally an independent thinker!"

The irony of your post is astounding, at the very least.
You've got to be 12 years old, I swear.
Just translating your post for you. No need to thank me.
Lets see...who to believe...who to believe...a 12 year old girl who rides magic ponies and writes in pinkpokimonish and purple font and has exhibited she hasn't a clue what she's talking about --

Or the team of the top law enforcement experts in the country, consulting with the top prosecutors in the country, with hundreds of years of combined experience behind them who eat live and breathe this stuff day in and day out.

Who to believe....

Hmmm...That's a tough one.

You could actually read the laws I posted, so you look less ignorant. At the moment, you're just looking ignorant, closed-minded, and stubborn. So... a typical Democrat. Besides... the government lies to the people on a constant basis, and a simple glance at the laws and what Comey says pretty easily reveals that she broke the laws. any sane person would acknowledge that. What's funny is that you're not even trying to refute the laws, the evidence, or Comey's statements. You're not refuting anything directly, or even debating. You're just saying you'll take someone's word for it.

Repeating the stupid doesn't make it any less stupid.

Can you tell us what defense information Hillary supposedly gave away?

No?

You mean you're just making shit up?

Thanks for clarifying your double standard.

Didn't need to actually "give any information away".. This has never been about espionage. It's about blatant mishandling of classified information which by itself is against rules and regulations and law. She arrogantly REFUSED approved, secure methods of communication and set up a flimsy ad hoc unprotected system to do the MAJORITY of her business/personal communications.

That's removing classified information from the approved methods and practices of protecting it.

That is correct.

She is not the president yet and the hillarites are already claiming that

"when Hillary does it , it means is not a crime."

"Did Hillary Clinton break the law?" Chaffetz asked.

"In connection with her use of the email server? My judgment is that she did not," Comey said.

That's the Director of the FBI.
And he's right. Use of a private server is not prohibited by any law. The way she used it, the things she did with it, the things she did after it was discovered, and all the lies she told... those are what broke the law. So yeah. Server, totally legal. Hillary's actions? Absolutely not.

Comey is being very careful of what he says, and very specific.

Keep that hope alive.
Read the laws I posted. educate yourself. Comey Lays His Cards on the Table

Repeating the stupid doesn't make it any less stupid.

Can you tell us what defense information Hillary supposedly gave away?

No?

You mean you're just making shit up?

Thanks for clarifying your double standard.

Didn't need to actually "give any information away".. This has never been about espionage. It's about blatant mishandling of classified information which by itself is against rules and regulations and law. She arrogantly REFUSED approved, secure methods of communication and set up a flimsy ad hoc unprotected system to do the MAJORITY of her business/personal communications.

That's removing classified information from the approved methods and practices of protecting it.

That is correct.

"In connection with her use of the email server? My judgment is that she did not," Comey said.

And he's right. Use of a private server is not prohibited by any law. The way she used it, the things she did with it, the things she did after it was discovered, and all the lies she told... those are what broke the law. So yeah. Server, totally legal. Hillary's actions? Absolutely not.

Keep that hope alive.
We don't have to keep "That hope alive", it's a plainly observable fact. What's being hoped is that something will be done about it in accordance with the law.

You're not worth the time, honey pie.

Nothing you say is going to matter against the top class independent professionals who have the information, are career investigators, consulting with career prosecutors - who know this **** inside and out and have spent well over a year digging into this matter.

So batcrap your *this is what I believe* all you like -- it

won't

matter.

You lost.
Again.
Deal with it
Like a big girl.
"Well, the experts told me this, so I instantly believe them with no verification or self-research whatsoever! I'm totally, totally an independent thinker!"

Lets see...who to believe...who to believe...a 12 year old girl who rides magic ponies and writes in pinkpokimonish and purple font and has exhibited she hasn't a clue what she's talking about --

Or the team of the top law enforcement experts in the country, consulting with the top prosecutors in the country, with hundreds of years of combined experience behind them who eat live and breathe this stuff day in and day out.

Who to believe....

You could actually read the laws I posted, so you look less ignorant. At the moment, you're just looking ignorant, closed-minded, and stubborn. So... a typical Democrat. Besides... the government lies to the people on a constant basis, and a simple glance at the laws and what Comey says pretty easily reveals that she broke the laws. any sane person would acknowledge that. What's funny is that you're not even trying to refute the laws, the evidence, or Comey's statements. You're not refuting anything directly, or even debating. You're just saying you'll take someone's word for it.

To what end?

I've got thousands of post that refute all the bullshit you think matters.

My cred with the facts and accuracy is rock solid, and has been in the 20plus years I've been posting. Take that to the bank.

Maybe if you keep typing the results will change and that magic pony can take you to never - never land.

I wouldn't bank on it though.

Who to believe....

To what end?

My cred with the facts and accuracy is rock solid, and has been in the 20plus years I've been posting. Take that to the bank.

Maybe if you keep typing the results will change and that magic pony can take you to never - never land.

And yet here you are only claiming that you can refute it, instead of actually debating. I think that if you actually had facts to refute me with, you'd have done it instead of simply saying "I'll take his word for it!" and generally avoiding a debate. You've got nothing.

Who to believe....

To what end?

LOL Dreamer

That is correct.

Keep that hope alive.

I have read them. Comey read them. He then determined through his professional judgement that Secretary Clinton did not violate any of the statutes in any way that was prosecutable. In other words, she did not break the law. You can continue harping on a moot point but until you obtain a law degree and match Comey's experience and accomplishments, it means nothing.

That is correct.

Keep that hope alive.
We don't have to keep "That hope alive", it's a plainly observable fact. What's being hoped is that something will be done about it in accordance with the law.

A fact that is not supported by the FBI director or recent events. It's over.

That is correct.

Keep that hope alive.

I have read them. Comey read them. He then determined through his professional judgement that Secretary Clinton did not violate any of the statutes in any way that was prosecutable. In other words, she did not break the law. You can continue harping on a moot point but until you obtain a law degree and match Comey's experience and accomplishments, it means nothing.
She did break the law, she obviously broke the law, and anyone with any sense at all realizes that. What Comey said was that they can't prove intent, which still doesn't excuse her. If you still think she didn't break any laws, you're delusional, or didn't actually read my links.

That is correct.

Keep that hope alive.

They can deny the facts all they want, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.

Keep that hope alive.

She did break the law, she obviously broke the law, and anyone with any sense at all realizes that. What Comey said was that they can't prove intent, which still doesn't excuse her. If you still think she didn't break any laws, you're delusional, or didn't actually read my links.

If you can't prove intent then there's no violation fool. The intent is the crime. You must be able to prove intent beyond a reasonable doubt to convict someone fool.
You need to lay off the glitter. Snorting that shit causes brain damage.

Keep that hope alive.

Yes it does. The only way this issue survives is with the assistance of a conspiracy. Conspiracies aren't fact based, they're fantasy for those that can't accept reality.

Keep that hope alive.

If you can't prove intent then there's no violation fool. The intent is the crime. You must be able to prove intent beyond a reasonable doubt to convict someone fool.
Uh. She kept the emails for two years, then deleted them only after handing over the ones she wanted them to see. Then she lied about basically every aspect of the investigation. What's the purpose of lying?

Keep that hope alive.

Yes it does. The only way this issue survives is with the assistance of a conspiracy. Conspiracies aren't fact based, they're fantasy for those that can't accept reality.
The information Comey gave out showed us she absolutely did break laws.

Keep that hope alive.

Uh. She kept the emails for two years, then deleted them only after handing over the ones she wanted them to see. Then she lied about basically every aspect of the investigation. What's the purpose of lying?

Your suppositions are moot and have been investigated and addressed.

Actually Comey's statement proved she committed perjury in the Benghazi investigation.
Funnily enough, they're in denial over that, too.

You have to understand, to a democrat it's all about party, never country or honor and doing the right thing
Absolutely. It just baffles me every time, regardless of how often it happens. I don't understand the train of thought. Even going so far as to elect someone who's obviously a lying criminal.

I don't understand the train of thought. Even going so far as to elect someone who's obviously a lying criminal

Because in the small minds of her gullible and stupid supporters she can do no wrong or say no wrong. They will blindly stand by and defend her and make excuses for her no matter what. :cuckoo:

They just want to make history at the cost of the country, no matter how corrupt the old hag is.:cuckoo:

Keep that hope alive.

The information Comey gave out showed us she absolutely did break laws.

I'm done honey. You're just talking in circles. :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3: Hopefully someone else will come along to play with you.

Your suppositions are moot and have been investigated and addressed.
As I said before, the usage of a private server is not against the law. What she did with it is against the law.

Forum List

Back