Trump comey is a true clinton minion...Vote For Trump, save America

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
All I can say, Sunday night, after hearing that comey is bought and paid for and looking at becoming the next Attorney General of the United States........if you care about his country, even you never trumpers....you have to go out and vote and vote in massive numbers.......to teach these evil people that we are tired of their corruption.........

If you don't vote Trump you are hard wiring clinton corruption into every facet of American Life.......In their 30 years...they have corrupted the White House, the State Department, the IRS, the Department of Justice, the FBI........and if they get back into office they will corrupt the Supreme Court...there will be nothing left to fight them with.....they will import illegal aliens and make them legal....and import immigrants from the middle east and make them democrat voters too.....

Tuesday is the day to stop it...at least for a moment....if not.....the country is over....

Vote Trump....Save America.

You mean Comey will be AG in Clinton's second term, after Lynch retires form the job.

You mean Comey will be AG in Clinton's second term, after Lynch retires form the job.

Lynch will be bumped up.......Probably Secretary of State.......or some other place where she can represent the clinton crime family...

All I can say, Sunday night, after hearing that comey is bought and paid for and looking at becoming the next Attorney General of the United States........if you care about his country, even you never trumpers....you have to go out and vote and vote in massive numbers.......to teach these evil people that we are tired of their corruption.........

If you don't vote Trump you are hard wiring clinton corruption into every facet of American Life.......In their 30 years...they have corrupted the White House, the State Department, the IRS, the Department of Justice, the FBI........and if they get back into office they will corrupt the Supreme Court...there will be nothing left to fight them with.....they will import illegal aliens and make them legal....and import immigrants from the middle east and make them democrat voters too.....

Tuesday is the day to stop it...at least for a moment....if not.....the country is over....

Riddle me this. Why did Comey send that letter in the first place if he is such a Clinton stooge? For over a week this has undoubtedly negatively affected her campaign. You don't see a fault in your logic there?

Riddle me this. Why did Comey send that letter in the first place if he is such a Clinton stooge? For over a week this has undoubtedly negatively affected her campaign. You don't see a fault in your logic there?

It focused the campaign on this, and kept the news off of any Trump message, and they anticipated a wikileaks dump...and...in the end....the news is...she is cleared of all wrong doing.......

That is the point...two days before the election she is good to go........and it will be the lead story in every single clinton press agency, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, PBS, and it will block the any last minute bombs dropped on her....

It focused the campaign on this, and kept the news off of any Trump message, and they anticipated a wikileaks dump...and...in the end....the news is...she is cleared of all wrong doing.......

That is the point...two days before the election she is good to go........and it will be the lead story in every single clinton press agency, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, PBS, and it will block the any last minute bombs dropped on her....
Lol Trump message. I'm sorry to tell you but throughout this general election, the spotlight on Trump hasn't been a big success. Until this story broke Clinton had it in the bag. So that story doesn't add up. As to the second reason. If the bombshell would be sufficiently big to damage Clinton in the last 2 days her being cleared wouldn't make a difference. The damage that this story has done far outweighs the gain of her being cleared now.

Here's my problem with comey. If the evidence rose to the level of being enough to affect an election 10 days out, how could,you come back two days before,the election and say there is nothing there. That is why this stuff smells to high heaven to me.

Forum List

Back