Comey asking for immunity?

upload_2016-10-2_18-56-55.png

So a bunch of libeling memes. Listen for the knock at the door.

Your credibility was shot all the way back to July 2015 when Trump announced. I watched you.........."Trump can't do this" "Trump won't do that" "no way Trump" on and on and on. You never let up. Day after day.

The biggest bag of hot air ever to post anywhere in the Universe.

good day sir.
sincerley,

yeller

The whole thing stunk. From Bubba and Lynch's meet to the announcement. These idiots think all of us are as stupid as the left
Not sure if they think we stupid. I think they know we are powerless against the establishment. The only way to prove them wrong is to rise up against the evil which is Hillary.

The whole thing stunk. From Bubba and Lynch's meet to the announcement. These idiots think all of us are as stupid as the left
Not sure if they think we stupid. I think they know we are powerless against the establishment. The only way to prove them wrong is to rise up against the evil which is Hillary.

When I was young my Grandfather told me he would never live to see it but I would and someday they won't be able to build a fence high enough to keep people out of Washington D.C......my Grandpa was prophetic

James Comey Asked For Immunity After Hillary’s Email Case Got Reopened

What Comey is asking for is to be absolved of what he’s done and anything that may happen in the future from any further investigations.

If Clinton aides and others involved didn't do anything wrong, why they were asking for immunity?

I always hear "Dueling Banjos" when I see Gowdy.

It's probably the squeal like a pig fantasy you're so infatuated with.

What Comey is asking for is to be absolved of what he’s done and anything that may happen in the future from any further investigations.

If Clinton aides and others involved didn't do anything wrong, why they were asking for immunity?

Those inbred guys who attacked would all vote republican.

Those inbred guys who attacked would all vote republican.

Now why would they do that?
They were obviously EBT card users.

Forum List

Back