Comey asking for immunity?

James Comey Asked For Immunity After Hillary’s Email Case Got Reopened

What Comey is asking for is to be absolved of what he’s done and anything that may happen in the future from any further investigations.

If Clinton aides and others involved didn't do anything wrong, why they were asking for immunity?

I always hear "Dueling Banjos" when I see Gowdy.

It's probably the squeal like a pig fantasy you're so infatuated with.

Those inbred guys who attacked would all vote republican.

Now why would they do that?
They were obviously EBT card users.

Undereducated in the South will vote for Trump.

If Clinton aides and others involved didn't do anything wrong, why they were asking for immunity?

Do you mean the blacks in the inner cities with their lousy schools thanks to liberal policies?

Funny...Trump fills up arenas wherever he goes,north and south while hillary has to bus in high schoolers.

What Comey is asking for is to be absolved of what he’s done and anything that may happen in the future from any further investigations.

Why would they plead the 5th in hearings if what they say wouldn't incriminate them. People plead the 5th to prevent self incrimination. If you have nothing to say that would incriminate you, why wouldn't you answer questions.

The whole thing stunk. From Bubba and Lynch's meet to the announcement. These idiots think all of us are as stupid as the left
Not sure if they think we stupid. I think they know we are powerless against the establishment. The only way to prove them wrong is to rise up against the evil which is Hillary.

"...they know we are powerless against the establishment."

Exactly what Talmon said....

1. The latest variation of totalitarianism is neither religious, nor even political: it is cultural. “Totalitarian democracy” is a term made famous by J. L. Talmon to refer to a system of government in which lawfully elected representatives maintain the integrity of a nation state whose citizens, while granted the right to vote, have little or no participation in the decision-making process of the government.

"FBI DIRECTOR COMEY TOOK MILLIONS FROM CLINTON FOUNDATION DEFENSE CONTRACTOR
When FBI Director James Comey said that the organization would not be seeking to bring charges against Hillary Clinton over her illegal email server, anyone paying attention knew there was a deep level of corruption. Now, it’s been made clear. James Comey received millions of dollars from the corrupt Clinton Foundation, and his brother’s law firm also does the Clinton’s taxes.

...Comey is noted as receiving $6 million in one year along from Lockheed Martin, who is a Clinton Foundation donor, and became a donor in the same year Comey received those funds.

Additionally, Mr. Comey became a board member, a director, and a Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee member of the London bank HSBC Holdings in 2013. HSBC has also partnered with The Clinton Foundation, where records indicate that the bank projected $1 billion in financing through the Clinton Foundation for “retrofitting” 1,500 to 2,000 housing units to conserve energy.

Additionally, Peter Comey, James’ brother, serves as “Senior Director of Real Estate Operations for the Americas” for DLA Piper, according to the report."
FBI Director Comey Took Millions from Clinton Foundation Defense Contractor - The Washington Standard

So a bunch of libeling memes. Listen for the knock at the door.
That is the kind of government you are asking for. First they came for the...........You know how it goes.
snigger.gif

Just clarify are you complaining that they're undereducated, or because they'll vote for Trump?

coldjoint, you are simply silly. Neither side is coming to a police state. But libel is not protected by free speech laws. The libel laws need to be enforced.

coldjoint, you are simply silly. Neither side is coming to a police state. But libel is not protected by free speech laws. The libel laws need to be enforced.
You can't libel public figures. You are uninformed.

public figure
n. in the law of defamation (libel and slander), a personage of great public interest or familiarity like a government official, politician, celebrity, business leader, movie star, or sports hero. Incorrect harmful statements published about a public figure cannot be the basis of a lawsuit for defamation unless there is proof that the writer or publisher intentionally defamed the person with malice (hate). (See: defamation, libel, slander)

Why would they plead the 5th in hearings if what they say wouldn't incriminate them. People plead the 5th to prevent self incrimination. If you have nothing to say that would incriminate you, why wouldn't you answer questions.

Since they are paid by tax dollars, they should not be capable of pleading the fifth on our dole. Not at all, they owe the american public an explanation on what their jobs were and what they did. In other words, they must answer the question to be held accountable to the tax payers. D'OH. Everyone ought to be in jail until they actually answer the questions they were asked.

Since they are paid by tax dollars, they should not be capable of pleading the fifth on our dole. Not at all, they owe the american public an explanation on what their jobs were and what they did. In other words, they must answer the question to be held accountable to the tax payers. D'OH. Everyone ought to be in jail until they actually answer the questions they were asked.

Kim Davis in Kentucky couldn't use her 1st amendment rights to free exercise of her religion.

I don't have a problem with them pleading the 5th. Detain them until they choose to testify.

The whole thing stunk. From Bubba and Lynch's meet to the announcement. These idiots think all of us are as stupid as the left
Not sure if they think we stupid. I think they know we are powerless against the establishment. The only way to prove them wrong is to rise up against the evil which is Hillary.

Pitchforks and torches!!!

Man the barricades!!!

Up against the wall, Mother Hubbard!!!!!

DTK, baby!!!!

now back to my tea....

Comey has no defense of what he did. He sold out and lost all respect from fellow FBI people and the American public.

Forum List

Back