Comedians on Netflix

Maybe Stoopes can get lucky like Jimmy Johnson after he left a dismal decades with OSU and got lucky at Miami?

Nah. Based on interviews and profiles covering him, I think OU will be it for him. Besides, he's a great coach but few can cross over and be equally successful at the professional level. I doubt he wants to end his career on a low note.

I
Only cause your team had more coke than OU players.....

HA! You're funny. Where did the Sooners end up in the 2014-15 season?
Around 12th.. They lost too many games....They are polled at 19th this year..I guess it's up to those farmers at OSU to make the headlines this year..
Is Alabama gonna try harder?

This is Alabama we're talking about. Coach Saban is known for his ability to capitalize on revenge seasons. I'm not overly confident, but I think our boys may surprise a few people.

Any clue when Stoops is going to retire? I can't imagine him staying on too much longer, given his family's medical history.
It's not the family medical history he has to worry about, it's the renegade Injuns that will scalp him if he looses another season.....

LOL!! Well I can't say that I don't know how that game goes, but Stoops has been a good coach for OU overall.
He was better than those after Switzer left...But folks in Norman won't stand for too many loses..It's not as bad as UA, they run their coaches off with pitchforks...

Maybe Stoopes can get lucky like Jimmy Johnson after he left a dismal decades with OSU and got lucky at Miami?

Nah. Based on interviews and profiles covering him, I think OU will be it for him. Besides, he's a great coach but few can cross over and be equally successful at the professional level. I doubt he wants to end his career on a low note.
Sometimes you don;t get the chance..He has made millions. He could be happy with that....

I
HA! You're funny. Where did the Sooners end up in the 2014-15 season?
Around 12th.. They lost too many games....They are polled at 19th this year..I guess it's up to those farmers at OSU to make the headlines this year..

This is Alabama we're talking about. Coach Saban is known for his ability to capitalize on revenge seasons. I'm not overly confident, but I think our boys may surprise a few people.

Any clue when Stoops is going to retire? I can't imagine him staying on too much longer, given his family's medical history.
It's not the family medical history he has to worry about, it's the renegade Injuns that will scalp him if he looses another season.....

LOL!! Well I can't say that I don't know how that game goes, but Stoops has been a good coach for OU overall.
He was better than those after Switzer left...But folks in Norman won't stand for too many loses..It's not as bad as UA, they run their coaches off with pitchforks...

Well, yeah. We kinda frown upon our AD staff using their expense accounts to pay for prostitutes, gambling, etc....Call it crazy....

I

Well, yeah. We kinda frown upon our AD staff using their expense accounts to pay for prostitutes, gambling, etc....Call it crazy....
Spread the wealth I always say.....

Yeah, until it's your AD being embarrassed on the nightly news. Alabama faithful aren't terribly open-minded.

Yeah, until it's your AD being embarrassed on the nightly news. Alabama faithful aren't terribly open-minded.
I was stationed at Redstone Arsenal and ask a girl out, she told me her Mom told her that soldiers were bad people...

I was stationed at Redstone Arsenal and ask a girl out, she told me her Mom told her that soldiers were bad people...

Wait....that's Huntsville....when were you there?

Did she ever explain why her mother had this asinine theory?

Not sure who all is a Netflix junkie on here but I'm curious if anyone else is into stand up....

If you are, "Chris Porter: Ugly and Angry" is beyond hysterical.....

Check out Mike Birbiglia: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend

Also Gary Gulman: In This Economy?

My all time favorite. He used to be on Netflix, but isn't any more for some reason:

Forum List

Back