Comedian on Ivanka Trump incident: I'm happy she was harassed

Minding your own business sitting on a plane is not the same thing as getting wasted and twerking your ass to the camera.
The Bush daughters are the ones who got wasted , not the Obama girls...something like 20 year difference between them..
Dont change the fucking topic, ass hat, the subject is how these leftwing loons harassed the daughter of the President elect and her children.

But dont mind me, keep on winning!

View attachment 103463
Tipseycatlover had the wrong daughters. You are trying to prove a point and are failing..

Michelle and her daughters were treated so horrible..why aren't you talking about that you blinded dumb ass..

It's telling that a homosexual would attack someone for their father's political opinions. How stupid does one have to be to do that.

I bet it didn't bother you when Obama's young girls were verbally attacked.

Ivanka wants to play in the big leagues, if she can't take the heat , stay out of the kitchen.
When did obutholes daughters get verbally abused like that? Link or are you just farting out your lib mouth like libs do?

Haaaa of coarse you don't see the 2 in the same the cracker Ivanka was attacked and you all cry about it, while excusing the attacks on the Obama girls...
Perhaps you need to take a remedial reading class. I said I was against it and every conservative I know.

What is going on is that you subscribe to a false equivalency and you are using confirmation bias to morph me into someone that supported harassing the Obama daughters, which is ridiculous.

I could go back into the threads and show you how the republicans were when the Obama girls were attacked, and it wasn't pleasant, I remember it well because I was disgusted..

I also think that the families are off limits, but when family members are involved in the presidency people will be angry.

Look at how mean and horrible Michelle Obama was treated, I don't see you bashing that.
Prove your point, do it or stfu.

It's telling that a homosexual would attack someone for their father's political opinions. How stupid does one have to be to do that.

I bet it didn't bother you when Obama's young girls were verbally attacked.

Ivanka wants to play in the big leagues, if she can't take the heat , stay out of the kitchen.
When did obutholes daughters get verbally abused like that? Link or are you just farting out your lib mouth like libs do?

Why don't you read the thread you moron....there are links you lazy ass

Haaaa of coarse you don't see the 2 in the same the cracker Ivanka was attacked and you all cry about it, while excusing the attacks on the Obama girls...
Perhaps you need to take a remedial reading class. I said I was against it and every conservative I know.

What is going on is that you subscribe to a false equivalency and you are using confirmation bias to morph me into someone that supported harassing the Obama daughters, which is ridiculous.

I could go back into the threads and show you how the republicans were when the Obama girls were attacked, and it wasn't pleasant, I remember it well because I was disgusted..

I also think that the families are off limits, but when family members are involved in the presidency people will be angry.

Look at how mean and horrible Michelle Obama was treated, I don't see you bashing that.
Prove your point, do it or stfu.
upload_2016-12-23_9-22-7.jpeg

Well, considering he has chosen to stick his dick in a shithole instead of where it was intended shows bad judgement.

Maybe that comedian should do some satire on Islam and their shitty families that send their children off to blow themselves to bits and kill innocents because people do not believe what they do.

You just shot down your own argument.

Conservatives dont tolerate ass holes like that and they are expunged when found.

Meanwhile liberals celebrate and defend their own wack jobs as heroes of their cause. The lawyer should be disbarred and the professor fired for their conduct beign an embarrassment to the entire planet.

Pathetic.

Link?

Links were on my message on page 2

Racist commenters attack Malia Obama after college announcement

Republican Staffer Elizabeth Lauten Loses Her Job After Attacking Obama's Daughters

When you have a socially indoctrinated news source they can say the dog across the street is racist and actually will. This is what socially engineered idiots do they are easy to manipulate. propaganda bs to get you weak minds going.

The U.S. government is never going to be able to change what is “right” and what is “wrong”, but they sure are giving it their best shot.

The following are 12 very disturbing examples of radical social engineering by the U.S. government….

#1 The White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships recently held a call during which religious leaders were encouraged to promote the flu vaccine during their worship services.

#2 The Obama administration has announced a plan to use U.S. foreign aid as a tool to promote gay rights in foreign nations.

#3 The U.S. Senate recently voted to legalize sodomy and bestiality for members of the U.S. military.

#4 The Obama administration is on the verge of allowing the “morning after pill”to be sold on supermarket shelves right next to toilet paper and toothpaste.

#5 In some areas of the country, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has been caught banning the words “God” and “Jesus” during funeral services for veterans.

#6 A tool developed by the CDC is being used to conduct “door to door disaster preparedness assessments” in some areas of the United States. It is a complete mystery why authorities feel the need to conduct door to door inspections of how “prepared” we all are. The following comes from a local news report in Tennessee….

The Metro Public Health and the Tennessee Department of Health will be using a tool designed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to go door to door and check to see how disaster ready you are.

The door to door assessment will take place from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Thursday and from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday. It will be in 30 neighborhoods in Davidson County that have been randomly selected to be the target of a door to door assessment.

#7 The EPA has instituted a new effort to get more people to quit using traditional wood-burning stoves. The following comes from a recent Natural News report….

But the EPA is now expressing concern about the 80 percent-or-so of wood stove users that still rely on non-EPA approved models. Most of the wood stoves manufactured before 1990 do not contain the EPA’s certification stamp of approval which, in the eyes of the agency, means they are an unnecessary contributor of excess environmental pollution.

#8 The U.S. government appears to be trying to chill free speech all over the nation. For example, it was recently revealed that the FBI is actually paying a company to record as many Internet talk radio programs as possible. The following comes from a recent article by Mark Weaver of WMAL.com….

If you call a radio talk show and get on the air, you might be recorded by the FBI.

The FBI has awarded a $524,927 contract to a Virginia company to record as much radio news and talk programming as it can find on the Internet.

The FBI says it is not playing big brother by policing the airwaves, but rather seeking access to what airs as potential evidence.
From now on, we all need to pay careful attention to the “moral values” of those that we vote for, because it has become crystal clear that they will almost certainly try to impose those “moral values” on all the rest of us.

Personally, I am disgusted by the “moral values” that the Obama administration and the U.S. Congress are trying to impose on all of us right now.

When you have a socially indoctrinated news source they can say the dog across the street is racist and actually will. This is what socially engineered idiots do they are easy to manipulate. propaganda bs to get you weak minds going.

The U.S. government is never going to be able to change what is “right” and what is “wrong”, but they sure are giving it their best shot.

The following are 12 very disturbing examples of radical social engineering by the U.S. government….

#1 The White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships recently held a call during which religious leaders were encouraged to promote the flu vaccine during their worship services.

#2 The Obama administration has announced a plan to use U.S. foreign aid as a tool to promote gay rights in foreign nations.

#3 The U.S. Senate recently voted to legalize sodomy and bestiality for members of the U.S. military.

#4 The Obama administration is on the verge of allowing the “morning after pill”to be sold on supermarket shelves right next to toilet paper and toothpaste.

#5 In some areas of the country, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has been caught banning the words “God” and “Jesus” during funeral services for veterans.

#6 A tool developed by the CDC is being used to conduct “door to door disaster preparedness assessments” in some areas of the United States. It is a complete mystery why authorities feel the need to conduct door to door inspections of how “prepared” we all are. The following comes from a local news report in Tennessee….

The Metro Public Health and the Tennessee Department of Health will be using a tool designed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to go door to door and check to see how disaster ready you are.

The door to door assessment will take place from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Thursday and from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday. It will be in 30 neighborhoods in Davidson County that have been randomly selected to be the target of a door to door assessment.

#7 The EPA has instituted a new effort to get more people to quit using traditional wood-burning stoves. The following comes from a recent Natural News report….

But the EPA is now expressing concern about the 80 percent-or-so of wood stove users that still rely on non-EPA approved models. Most of the wood stoves manufactured before 1990 do not contain the EPA’s certification stamp of approval which, in the eyes of the agency, means they are an unnecessary contributor of excess environmental pollution.

#8 The U.S. government appears to be trying to chill free speech all over the nation. For example, it was recently revealed that the FBI is actually paying a company to record as many Internet talk radio programs as possible. The following comes from a recent article by Mark Weaver of WMAL.com….

If you call a radio talk show and get on the air, you might be recorded by the FBI.

The FBI has awarded a $524,927 contract to a Virginia company to record as much radio news and talk programming as it can find on the Internet.

The FBI says it is not playing big brother by policing the airwaves, but rather seeking access to what airs as potential evidence.
From now on, we all need to pay careful attention to the “moral values” of those that we vote for, because it has become crystal clear that they will almost certainly try to impose those “moral values” on all the rest of us.

Personally, I am disgusted by the “moral values” that the Obama administration and the U.S. Congress are trying to impose on all of us right now.

Yes, it is insanity.

Thank you for spelling it out so well.

Minding your own business sitting on a plane is not the same thing as getting wasted and twerking your ass to the camera.
The Bush daughters are the ones who got wasted , not the Obama girls...something like 20 year difference between them..
Dont change the fucking topic, ass hat, the subject is how these leftwing loons harassed the daughter of the President elect and her children.

But dont mind me, keep on winning!

View attachment 103463
Tipseycatlover had the wrong daughters. You are trying to prove a point and are failing..

Michelle and her daughters were treated so horrible..why aren't you talking about that you blinded dumb ass..
You have the wrong daughters.

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking 'Pot'
Bump and grind that black booty.
Malia Obama Caught Bumping & Grinding At Lollapalooza In Shocking New Video
Right into rehab
Malia Obama Rehab Rumors: First Daughter’s Noticeable Absence From Public Sparks Rehab Speculations

Racial Division: Divide and Conquer

Just as the state has sought to play groups off against each other for their own benefit as part of divide and conquer throughout history, black people are also being targeted with aggressive programs of social engineering to keep them dependent on big government.

Ever since infamous social engineers Clarence Gamble and Margaret Sanger wrote about the need to hire black leaders in order to hoodwink blacks into voting for their own eventual “extermination,” black Americans have been the unwitting victims of a sustained program to keep them downtrodden and reliant on the system via government hand outs, cultural cannibalism, and societal manipulation.

I am happy Ivanka was harassed too. The harasser got tossed from the plane. It doesn't get better than that.
They were given the next available flight. They weren't punished.
Have you ever missed a connecting flight due to delays with the first flight?

:eusa_think:
No. I have never missed a flight. But it feels good to know the pervs had to wait. I hope they were trying to make an appointment.

Forum List

Back