Comedian on Ivanka Trump incident: I'm happy she was harassed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Comedian on Ivanka Trump Incident: “I’m Happy She Was Harassed”
"F**k her and her shit family"
A comedian and writer for the Late Late Show tweeted that he was “happy” Ivanka trump was harassed by a passenger on a JetBlue flight, before deleting the tweet after complaining he had been harassed.

Brooklyn attorney Dan Goldstein verbally abused Ivanka Trump and her children according to eyewitnesses, yelling at her, “Your father is ruining the country!” Goldstein allegedly screamed, “Why is she on our flight? She should be flying private.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can we expect coming from the socially engineered project. The socially engineered project here was a success. It's worked wonderfully in fact the same project is being used to divide the entire country using a few different tactics. But the graduates of this class are a little to low on the common sense chart to pick up on that . So they continue to pass those classes in the end never realizing what a great job they are doing destroying this Nation and the Nation for their kids, future kids and or grand kid. Way to go heroes.

• Banned
upload_2016-12-23_8-48-8.png

It's telling that a homosexual would attack someone for their father's political opinions. How stupid does one have to be to do that.

• Banned
It's telling that a homosexual would attack someone for their father's political opinions. How stupid does one have to be to do that.

I'm sure that would be the indoctrinated way of thinking, and what a great card to use as taught. Make the issues " IT JUST CAUSE THEY ARE GAY", ............Mmmm kay now imagine if they weren't gay and the same thing happened. The article would still appear.

Fact is they did it , and they just happen to be gay , don' tact like an ass and they wouldn't be hailed off as just that asses. Even if they wren't gay they'd still be assholes.

I bet it didn't bother you when Obama's young girls were verbally attacked.

Ivanka wants to play in the big leagues, if she can't take the heat , stay out of the kitchen.

• Banned

Ivanka wants to play in the big leagues, if she can't take the heat , stay out of the kitchen.

I bet you graduated the social engineered class who can't figure out how that was created to cause just what you socially engineered graduates think. it worked welcome to the calls of socail projects, you have now graduated.

good that they make their filth and their names public

The liberal act of making up pure BS. try another . nobody attacked his little peons.

A comedian and writer for the Late Late Show tweeted that he was “happy” Ivanka trump was harassed by a passenger on a JetBlue flight, before deleting the tweet after complaining he had been harassed.

Brooklyn attorney Dan Goldstein verbally abused Ivanka Trump and her children according to eyewitnesses, yelling at her, “Your father is ruining the country!” Goldstein allegedly screamed, “Why is she on our flight? She should be flying private.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can we expect coming from the socially engineered project. The socially engineered project here was a success. It's worked wonderfully in fact the same project is being used to divide the entire country using a few different tactics. But the graduates of this class are a little to low on the common sense chart to pick up on that . So they continue to pass those classes in the end never realizing what a great job they are doing destroying this Nation and the Nation for their kids, future kids and or grand kid. Way to go heroes.

Stupidity + Ego = Lost Cause

Well, at least a zealot here and there can be honest about their nastiness and their hatred.

Give 'em that.

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Some on here should learn history a bit better if they did we wouldn't have the brain deads we do.

Fifty years ago, the term “social engineering” referred to government policies that forced people to live as government dictated. In the United States, it was a hated term. Americans died to defeat the social engineering that Hitler imposed on the Germans, and tried to impose on the rest of the world. Communism, as practiced in the Soviet Union, was social engineering – the absolute opposite of the freedom Americans enjoyed and employed to limit the power of their government.

Read more at America: A socially engineered society

Lol, I love it when the libtards think that they are winning.

upload_2016-12-23_11-5-11.png

I am happy Ivanka was harassed too. The harasser got tossed from the plane. It doesn't get better than that.

The more these morons come out publicly such as in this article, actors, message boards their true colors and mental issues are shining so bright the over load from what is left of their brains can be seen from space

Well, at least a zealot here and there can be honest about their nastiness and their hatred.

Give 'em that.

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Lol, I love it when the libtards think that they are winning.

View attachment 103452

They are socially engineered victims. They are passing with flying colors. lol
"
Actually, in the last two decades, social engineering in America has become the norm, not the exception. What once was hated in American is now welcomed, indeed, demanded. Social engineering was renamed; it is now called “sustainable development.” Social engineering is no longer implemented by jack-booted brown-shirted SS types; it is implemented by “comprehensive plans” developed by “visioning councils” adopted by local governments to comply with state law, enacted by state legislatures to be eligible for promised federal funds."

Read more at America: A socially engineered society

Just goes to show. Not all comedians are funny- or even clever.

The liberal act of making up pure BS. try another . nobody attacked his little peons.

You have just been diagnosed with :
GOP selective brain disorder and short term memory loss..

Racist commenters attack Malia Obama after college announcement

Republican Staffer Elizabeth Lauten Loses Her Job After Attacking Obama's Daughters

Forum List

Back