Comedian on Ivanka Trump incident: I'm happy she was harassed

It's telling that a homosexual would attack someone for their father's political opinions. How stupid does one have to be to do that.

Its telling what? How stupid does one ^^ have to be to believe one's sexuality has anything at all to do with it? And for that matter, who said they're gay?

The plane was the wrong place and wrong time but she and her father have done much worse to others.

It's telling that a homosexual would attack someone for their father's political opinions. How stupid does one have to be to do that.

Well, they're mentally ill, and all the other fetishists mob up with them in trying to 'validate' their own emotional retardation; they seem to be stuck at around 10 or 11 years old emotionally and intellectually, and just can't tolerate or relate other views outside of their own, especially sane ones; they're sociopaths. That's what makes it so hilarious when they run around babbling their 'Diversity and love' narratives, a ridiculously dissonant piece of propaganda aimed at morons.

You just shot down your own argument.

Conservatives dont tolerate ass holes like that and they are expunged when found.

Meanwhile liberals celebrate and defend their own wack jobs as heroes of their cause. The lawyer should be disbarred and the professor fired for their conduct beign an embarrassment to the entire planet.

Pathetic.

I bet it didn't bother you when Obama's young girls were verbally attacked.

Ivanka wants to play in the big leagues, if she can't take the heat , stay out of the kitchen.

I bet you graduated the social engineered class who can't figure out how that was created to cause just what you socially engineered graduates think. it worked welcome to the calls of socail projects, you have now graduated.
If you ever had a class in social engineering you would know that it deals with security issues..

Comedian on Ivanka Trump Incident: “I’m Happy She Was Harassed”
"F**k her and her shit family"
A comedian and writer for the Late Late Show tweeted that he was “happy” Ivanka trump was harassed by a passenger on a JetBlue flight, before deleting the tweet after complaining he had been harassed.

Brooklyn attorney Dan Goldstein verbally abused Ivanka Trump and her children according to eyewitnesses, yelling at her, “Your father is ruining the country!” Goldstein allegedly screamed, “Why is she on our flight? She should be flying private.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can we expect coming from the socially engineered project. The socially engineered project here was a success. It's worked wonderfully in fact the same project is being used to divide the entire country using a few different tactics. But the graduates of this class are a little to low on the common sense chart to pick up on that . So they continue to pass those classes in the end never realizing what a great job they are doing destroying this Nation and the Nation for their kids, future kids and or grand kid. Way to go heroes.

Yeah, Trump did a great job of it during his campaign season...

Ivanka wants to play in the big leagues, if she can't take the heat , stay out of the kitchen.

The liberal act of making up pure BS. try another . nobody attacked his little peons.

You have just been diagnosed with :
GOP selective brain disorder and short term memory loss..

Racist commenters attack Malia Obama after college announcement

Republican Staffer Elizabeth Lauten Loses Her Job After Attacking Obama's Daughters
A "commenter" making a statement in the media about Meila using her Dad's status to get into Harvard, is not the same as a crazy leftist wacko attacking Ivanka verbally and physically IN PERSON. Does that even need to be said, dickhead?

Conservatives dont tolerate ass holes like that and they are expunged when found.

Meanwhile liberals celebrate and defend their own wack jobs as heroes of their cause. The lawyer should be disbarred and the professor fired for their conduct beign an embarrassment to the entire planet.

Pathetic.

Haaaa of coarse you don't see the 2 in the same the cracker Ivanka was attacked and you all cry about it, while excusing the attacks on the Obama girls...

Pathetic.

Haaaa of coarse you don't see the 2 in the same the cracker Ivanka was attacked and you all cry about it, while excusing the attacks on the Obama girls...
Link?

The liberal act of making up pure BS. try another . nobody attacked his little peons.

Republican Staffer Elizabeth Lauten Loses Her Job After Attacking Obama's Daughters
A "commenter" making a statement in the media about Meila using her Dad's status to get into Harvard, is not the same as a crazy leftist wacko attacking Ivanka verbally and physically IN PERSON. Does that even need to be said, dickhead?

They were attacked by a GOP employee for what they were wearing..

That is a personal attack small dickhead....

Pathetic.

Link?

Links were on my message on page 2

Apparently the imbeciles in the biased corrupt media who constantly attacked Trump's wife, kids, and family the throughout the campaign, can't tell the difference between an attack in the media and an attack in person.

Apparently the imbeciles in the biased corrupt media who constantly attacked Trump's wife, kids, and family the throughout the campaign, can't tell the difference between an attack in the media and an attack in person.

Of coarse you don't see it... Ivanka is a big part of the Trump campaign and decision making, she is a target for people getting angry

The Obama girls were little innocent people..

Now if people attack Melanie young boy I would be jumping all over them too...

Comedian on Ivanka Trump Incident: “I’m Happy She Was Harassed”
"F**k her and her shit family"
A comedian and writer for the Late Late Show tweeted that he was “happy” Ivanka trump was harassed by a passenger on a JetBlue flight, before deleting the tweet after complaining he had been harassed.

Brooklyn attorney Dan Goldstein verbally abused Ivanka Trump and her children according to eyewitnesses, yelling at her, “Your father is ruining the country!” Goldstein allegedly screamed, “Why is she on our flight? She should be flying private.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can we expect coming from the socially engineered project. The socially engineered project here was a success. It's worked wonderfully in fact the same project is being used to divide the entire country using a few different tactics. But the graduates of this class are a little to low on the common sense chart to pick up on that . So they continue to pass those classes in the end never realizing what a great job they are doing destroying this Nation and the Nation for their kids, future kids and or grand kid. Way to go heroes.

Utter scum deplorables

I'm convinced Liberalism is a fucking disease. These people are low class shit.

Pathetic.

Minding your own business sitting on a plane is not the same thing as getting wasted and twerking your ass to the camera.

Perhaps you need to take a remedial reading class. I said I was against it and every conservative I know.

What is going on is that you subscribe to a false equivalency and you are using confirmation bias to morph me into someone that supported harassing the Obama daughters, which is ridiculous.

Pathetic.

Minding your own business sitting on a plane is not the same thing as getting wasted and twerking your ass to the camera.

The Bush daughters are the ones who got wasted , not the Obama girls...something like 20 year difference between them..

The Bush daughters are the ones who got wasted , not the Obama girls...something like 20 year difference between them..
Dont change the fucking topic, ass hat, the subject is how these leftwing loons harassed the daughter of the President elect and her children.

But dont mind me, keep on winning!

upload_2016-12-23_11-54-8.png

Perhaps you need to take a remedial reading class. I said I was against it and every conservative I know.

What is going on is that you subscribe to a false equivalency and you are using confirmation bias to morph me into someone that supported harassing the Obama daughters, which is ridiculous.

I could go back into the threads and show you how the republicans were when the Obama girls were attacked, and it wasn't pleasant, I remember it well because I was disgusted..

I also think that the families are off limits, but when family members are involved in the presidency people will be angry.

Look at how mean and horrible Michelle Obama was treated, I don't see you bashing that.

Forum List

Back