Comedian on Ivanka Trump incident: I'm happy she was harassed

Elizabeth-Lauten-FB.png.CROP_.rtstoryvar-medium-1.jpg

She lost her job over that and rightly so. She didn't yell that at them, either, while they were trapped in a confined space with no escape. So, she lost her job over something less threatening. Do you support the professor and lawyer losing their positions?

Brad Pitt got investigated by childrens' services for yelling at his wife on an airplane in front of one of the children. Do you support childrens' services investiating this parent for his threatening behavior with his child on his hip?

I would have felt uncomfortable as an uninvolved passenger on that plane. I don't want to be confined with an unstable, hostile, agressive person with no escape. Do you?

Ivanka has a reason to be worried, being the daughter of Donald Trump. You never know what some whacko might do. That is part of the reason why these people get secret service protection.

The left never learns. They are so convinced they are in the majority that hostile treatment toward them never occurs to them.

Remember the guy so convinced that his opposition to a fast food company had general approval that he harassed a girl at the drive through window. He posted his bravery on you tube. To his shock and awe, this CEO not only lost his job but was unable to find another.

The left exists in a small echo chamber. They hear each other all day long.

The left never learns. They are so convinced they are in the majority that hostile treatment toward them never occurs to them.

Remember the guy so convinced that his opposition to a fast food company had general approval that he harassed a girl at the drive through window. He posted his bravery on you tube. To his shock and awe, this CEO not only lost his job but was unable to find another.

The Democrats have become a party of Florence Foster Jenkins' who live in this fantasy land that the more rude, violent and over-the-top ass holes they are that they will be winning over voters and building the next winning moment in their decline!

upload_2016-12-25_10-31-49.png

The difference is that one day Florence had to face the unpleasant Reality that she lived in.

The Democrats can keep telling themselves that they are the real majority of US citizens till they have lost all but the last hard core 10% of elected public offices in the entire country.

And even then insist that they are the suppressed majority.

The Democrats have become a party of Florence Foster Jenkins' who live in this fantasy land that the more rude, violent and over-the-top ass holes they are that they will be winning over voters and building the next winning moment in their decline!

View attachment 103750

The difference is that one day Florence had to face the unpleasant Reality that she lived in.

The Democrats can keep telling themselves that they are the real majority of US citizens till they have lost all but the last hard core 10% of elected public offices in the entire country.

And even then insist that they are the suppressed majority.
Some democrats at least, believe they still have the power of the filibuster. How insane is that?

Funny how completely unfunny 'comedians' are when they get political.

I bet it didn't bother you when Obama's young girls were verbally attacked.

Ivanka wants to play in the big leagues, if she can't take the heat , stay out of the kitchen.

The liberal act of making up pure BS. try another . nobody attacked his little peons.

You have just been diagnosed with :
GOP selective brain disorder and short term memory loss..

Racist commenters attack Malia Obama after college announcement

Republican Staffer Elizabeth Lauten Loses Her Job After Attacking Obama's Daughters
Well, you're pretty special. In both links, I didn't see where ANYONE was in their faces embarrassing, harassing, and frightening them.
Yup. And they turn around and complain of "violence and intolerance". When their side is the one most guilty of it.

Roudy the Victim.....

I am sure your whole life is centered blaming everyone else
Can't be, 'cause I am not a whiny Democrat, unable to deal with the election results, like you.

In the War Against Political Correctness, women and children may fall victim

It is the price we have to pay to save the country from Political Correctness

Until those victims become one of yours.
Nice try Snowflake......

But....but.....<sob>......you do the same

The War on Political Correctness has begun. We have no time for whimpering pantywaists like you

I am anything but a snowflake get that through your liberal bullheaded bs. I am not some whiney little bitch who claims a fkn santa offends me, or Jesus offends me, or the Confederate flag offends me, or men offend me, or George washington offends me, or Thomas Jefferson offends me, Or fkn Christmas lights offend me, or the US CONSTITUTION offends me .............. so SNOWFLAKE STFUP =)

Oh....Tinkerbell is getting upset

Cry me a river over someone being mean to Princess Ivanka
:asshole:
Awwww.......are your delicate feelings hurt Snowflake?

Forum List

Back