Come to my house

Is managing shitty bands a thing? I mean seriously, this chick was on the very bottom of the bottom of show business and sucking off completely irrelevant "musicians" and that's an accomplishment? I'm fourth generation show business and I'm laughing in the face of this stupid bitch thinking anything she's mentioning is something to be proud of. Never mind her politics, her life was stupid.

:lmao:

i'm impressed

I don't really care if you are or not. But I do have the insight to know what this chick is saying is utterly idiotic.

um, i don't think you need to have a show business *pedigree* to know she's an idiot.

but i'm damn proud to know someone of your obviously superior insight.
:clap2:

I'm just trying to make the connection why her being a cheap trick has any relevance.

I've never swallowed a shitty musician's load before.

Have you swallowed a good musician's load?

Well in that Tiny and I have something in common because neither of us have.

I heard that love is based on whether or not you do.

If you don't you don't love someone.

If you do you love someone.

If you gargle..............

Sorry everyone, ever since they clear cut part of Sherwood Forest, Maid Marion has been off.

Is managing shitty bands a thing? I mean seriously, this chick was on the very bottom of the bottom of show business and sucking off completely irrelevant "musicians" and that's an accomplishment? I'm fourth generation show business and I'm laughing in the face of this stupid bitch thinking anything she's mentioning is something to be proud of. Never mind her politics, her life was stupid.

I have a gold, platinum, a double platinum and a Juno award. And you?

I'm the lord Jesus Christ and I created your lying ass.

Did you rob Geddy Lee's house for those?

you said you'd never done it before, not that you'd never done it.

english, motherfucker, do you speak it?

:rofl:

I said I've never done an activity to which you took as me doing that activity? Communication isn't your thing.

if you've never done it, there's no need for a qualifier.

surely the heir to a show biz empire would know this?

I want to continue giving you my attention and trying to understand what you're saying but you're not really giving me much of a reason to. I'm sure what you're saying makes sense to you but it's not coherent to the rest of us.

I said I've never done an activity to which you took as me doing that activity? Communication isn't your thing.

if you've never done it, there's no need for a qualifier.

surely the heir to a show biz empire would know this?

I want to continue giving you my attention and trying to understand what you're saying but you're not really giving me much of a reason to. I'm sure what you're saying makes sense to you but it's not coherent to the rest of us.

that's okay, the rest of you really don't matter

carry on

Let's see how a gun ban would work for you?

Do you know how fast I can take you out of a tree? Because I can scale it before you could even dream of it.

Lay low. Lay low and just love the smell of it all.....

Do you want me to hit you this way? Just a hit with the bow in the pump house.

I have watched all you fools try to chest thump and demand gun control. You are assholes.

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

I hope you're not home schooling, and teaching kids your pathetic sick values.

I'm just trying to make the connection why her being a cheap trick has any relevance.

I've never swallowed a shitty musician's load before.

Have you swallowed a good musician's load?

Well in that Tiny and I have something in common because neither of us have.

Oh come on....no pun intended.

I always swallowed and with pleasure. But I'm from that part of the universe way back when girls didn't give a blow job for a puff of a cigarette. In some back alley.

We loved what we did. We were wild. We were crazy. And we loved every minute of it.

We used to have fun.

Forum List

Back