Come to my house

Does anyone here know why tinydancer is so wacko?

rock and roll...

Here's one of my favorite bands that I managed. While you were shitting in your diaper kid. :lol:

You loser. I believed in independents. This band was amazing. Oh and what did you ever do for a living?

It never gets old how much you like to tell everyone how much musician cock you sucked in the past. Nobody believes you anyway. You're just a washed up, delusional old woman.

I know who you are. Had my kid track you. Thank you for showing yourself. My son just pegged you.

Now did I suck musicians cock? Damn straight. I was the penultimate groupie. I also rocked my world and enjoyed every second of every minute of it.

It was called making love in the old days.

Last edited:
They are punk. Are you telling me you can't like it?

Not even with pound of reefer, a lobotomy and a surgical removal of my tympanic membranes. 99.99% of punk sucks balls.

I disagree. I was raised to Punk Rock Music.

But that band sucks asshole.

Tell me your bars.

Tell me your bars and your bands. Oh and the bar managers names. Because I can on two sides of the border.

I'm not a liar.

rock and roll...

Here's one of my favorite bands that I managed. While you were shitting in your diaper kid. :lol:

You loser. I believed in independents. This band was amazing. Oh and what did you ever do for a living?

It never gets old how much you like to tell everyone how much musician cock you sucked in the past. Nobody believes you anyway. You're just a washed up, delusional old woman.

I know who you are. Had my kid track you. Thank you for showing yourself. My son just pegged you.

Now did I suck musicians cock? Damn straight. I was the penultimate groupie. I also rocked my world and enjoyed every second of every minute of it.

it was called being a fat, drunken slut, just like it is now :lol:

rock and roll...

[ame=http://youtu.be/aW8RVWbD1Cw]Forgotten Rebels - Surfin on heroin - YouTube[/ame]

God and goddess, that was AWFUL. That performance was a crime against humanity. That is a diaper full of shit set to music.

rock and roll...

[ame=http://youtu.be/aW8RVWbD1Cw]Forgotten Rebels - Surfin on heroin - YouTube[/ame]

God and goddess, that was AWFUL. That performance was a crime against humanity. That is a diaper full of shit set to music.

it probably sounds better with a belly full of cheap bourbon and a mouthful of diseased cock.

street drugs and borderline psychosis are not a good combination

Hey, they've always worked for ME!

:eusa_angel:

When you hit 40 all of a sudden the mighty Q is alluring. :D Dennis Leary does a great routine on this.

Wait, did someone say Q?
Q_at_Quarks_auction.jpg

:D

I do not for the life of me understand the call for gun control when we all know it doesn't work.

It doesn't matter.......they're like sharks smelling blood.

Speaking of blood....on ones hands, I noticed the Obama Administration hasn't let one survivor from Benghazi talk to the press yet. There were at least a couple dozen of them.

Right now he's too busy standing on the bodies of these children.

Maybe he hopes we'll forget about everything else.

Last edited:

Oh you could only dream to fuck me. Too funny del. Keep typing and praying.

Let's get this right. Tell me how Dennis Dunnaway from AC would fuck me if I was just a fat drunken slut? Fat?

How could I lay with Barry if I was just a drunk fat slut? You know the Golden Earring?

Fuck you fool. I've had my pleasure of men. And I admire good men. I've been blessed to know many.

The 60's and the early 70's were wild times. We couldn't take up enough space to even attempt to describe it.

rock and roll...

Punk at the time. Deal with it. :D

What's your problem kid?

rock and roll...

Forgotten Rebels - Surfin on heroin - YouTube

What's your problem kid?

I used to sing with a local rock band back in the eighties and even now I could do a better job than that guy. Think Henry Rollins with a 4 octave range.

Oh you could only dream to fuck me. Too funny del. Keep typing and praying.

Let's get this right. Tell me how Dennis Dunnaway from AC would fuck me if I was just a fat drunken slut? Fat?

How could I lay with Barry if I was just a drunk fat slut? You know the Golden Earring?

Fuck you fool. I've had my pleasure of men. And I admire good men. I've been blessed to know many.

The 60's and the early 70's were wild times. We couldn't take up enough space to even attempt to describe it.

okay, you were a skinny drunken slut

you win

Now lets really talk. I don't understand at all why we blame crazy actions by a crazy person on anything other than crazy.

Come on people. This is wrong. Why don't we just go this really sucks and we have to do something about it?

What's your problem kid?

I used to sing with a local rock band back in the eighties and even now I could do a better job than that guy. Think Henry Rollins with a 4 octave range.

It's Mickey de Sadist for crying out loud. OMG. None of us cared whether we were playing Larry's or Fry Fogels.

It was raw. It was punk. :lol: Oh and by the way. Joey popped in one night at Larry's I never saw legs that long.

I booked the Rebels to open for the Ramones. So go fuck yourself. :lol:

What's your problem kid?

It's Mickey de Sadist for crying out loud. OMG. None of us cared whether we were playing Larry's or Fry Fogels.

It was raw. It was punk. :lol: Oh and by the way. Joey popped in one night at Larry's I never saw legs that long.

I booked the Rebels to open for the Ramones. So go fuck yourself. :lol:

It was crap then and crap now, girls actually came to our shows and most of them were not cross dressers covered in venereal scabs. Glory days are a horrible thing to dwell on, it's best not to build them up in your mind into something they were not. These days I work for a living, still fit and healthy and still blow them away at the occasional Karaoke show, life is good and I fear nothing.

Let's see how a gun ban would work for you?

Do you know how fast I can take you out of a tree? Because I can scale it before you could even dream of it.

Lay low. Lay low and just love the smell of it all.....

Do you want me to hit you this way? Just a hit with the bow in the pump house.

I have watched all you fools try to chest thump and demand gun control. You are assholes.

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.
Who are you fooling, nutter? You couldn't take out a dead squirrel because you'd get distracted by the voices in your head.

Forum List

Back