Come to my house

Is is a little late to point out the absurdity of a Canadian being worried about the US Feds coming for their guns?

I'm not going to lie, this would be so easy right now... but Mudwhistle is right, we shouldn't completely destroy Tiny's psyche. Especially when it's not that stable to begin with.

Balls are you ok out there?

:lol:

Want to talk to my ex husband? I'll hit it for you in a minute if you want me to

I picture a warm dangerous woman in the night. Waiting for a victim...someone to claim the vintictivness for the wrong that has been done her. So tantlizing, so sensual...yet so deadly. I seek her knowing that she has the momentary warmth that I need. I would walk into her dark womb just for one sweet kiss.

Naw.

More likely, its the neighborhood tomcat, yowling to get laid and then giving up and going to bed.

Actually, it sounds sick. Considering that these threats are in response to the very violent murders of 20 first and second graders, the posturing and bravado is very disturbing.

Look at the treats to individual posters. There are some real sickos on this board. If you're ever tempted to give personal and identifying information, don't.

Let's see how a gun ban would work for you?

Do you know how fast I can take you out of a tree? Because I can scale it before you could even dream of it.

Lay low. Lay low and just love the smell of it all.....

Do you want me to hit you this way? Just a hit with the bow in the pump house.

I have watched all you fools try to chest thump and demand gun control. You are assholes.

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

Somebody aint gettin' it alright. whew.

Is is a little late to point out the absurdity of a Canadian being worried about the US Feds coming for their guns?

Hello? We already went thru that shit. Done like dinner. Conservatives rule.
Now, I'm a thwackmaster. Go google kid. And Cabela has moved into my neighborhood. :D

486931_538555049497773_1383106738_n.jpg

Thanks for reminding us what this is all about.

Now, I'm a thwackmaster. Go google kid. And Cabela has moved into my neighborhood. :D

Makes me glad I never got in deep with either drugs or booze.

Ain't that the truth, this OP started out like LSD, moved to MDMA, then slid into alchohol toxicity, and is now like bad meth or something. When does the heroin nod come in?

I have a gold, platinum, a double platinum and a Juno award. And you?

Ever met Bryan Adams?

Cripes yes. We have some awesome west coast dudes. In music I put up Red Ryder, To die for. We are really blessed up here with some just kick ass dudes.

I've had the blessing of just rocking with most of them.

Don't ask for stories. :D They are all good.

yours

td

I was gonna ask about Gordon Lightfoot but Jesus he looks old these days. My sis saw him in concert back when I was in H.S.

Makes me glad I never got in deep with either drugs or booze.

Ain't that the truth, this OP started out like LSD, moved to MDMA, then slid into alchohol toxicity, and is now like bad meth or something. When does the heroin nod come in?

Without their guns, they're cowards.

Oh, lighten up........:eusa_eh:

Actually you're right, I apologize. I don't know why I'm going in for the kill on this chick other than it's just easy. I'll back off.

You don't have to back off. I'm for real. I have a gold, platinum, double platinum for Showdown, Welcome to the Rodeo.

I have a Juno award for "Hit me with your best shot" that I worked with Eddie on. I'm real. I don't give a shit what you think of me.

I am real. Want to keep going?

oh, please do

Oh, lighten up........:eusa_eh:

Actually you're right, I apologize. I don't know why I'm going in for the kill on this chick other than it's just easy. I'll back off.

You don't have to back off. I'm for real. I have a gold, platinum, double platinum for Showdown, Welcome to the Rodeo.

I have a Juno award for "Hit me with your best shot" that I worked with Eddie on. I'm real. I don't give a shit what you think of me.

I am real. Want to keep going?

Eddie Schwartz.....sung by Pat Benatar.

Ever met Bryan Adams?

Cripes yes. We have some awesome west coast dudes. In music I put up Red Ryder, To die for. We are really blessed up here with some just kick ass dudes.

I've had the blessing of just rocking with most of them.

Don't ask for stories. :D They are all good.

yours

td

I was gonna ask about Gordon Lightfoot but Jesus he looks old these days. My sis saw him in concert back when I was in H.S.

He almost dropped a couple of years back.

I love him to death. So many good songs. When we thought he was going to go. I thought we were all just going to lose it.

He's sort of like a cornerstone.

Forum List

Back