Come to my house

I'm having a hard time deciding who is a bigger prisoner of their own paranoid and fucked up mind: Mixes Drinks with Turpentine or Mudmissile. Truly a tough call.

FArt....you have enough problems of your own to be worrying about mine.

Multitasking is one of my specialties.

I can handle my own problems while walking, mocking you, and chewing gum at the same time with no problem whatsoever.

But Mudmissile seems aware he has a problem. This puts him light years ahead of Mixes Drinks with Turpentine.

There's no perspective needed.

You basically said "there's haters on both sides" - - - - - - which is a really derp a derp comment to make to anyone who NEVER SAID haters are only on ONE side.

Feel free to call weird-0 threads...........fucking weird. This is one of them.

So what. Nobody is forcing you to comment.

She bares her soul and you tolerant folk call her a drug soaked whore.

Real nice.

Do you do programming for Rush BTW?

She bares her soul?

:lol::lol:

:lol:

(no really, that was funny as fawk)

It appears you really have no shame.

I won't explain the concept of baring ones' soul because that is over your head.

Get lost loser.

Muddy, I know you think you're doing her a favor by defending her, but if you really want to help, you should IM and befriend her. She's needs someone to encourage her to seek professional help.

It might be a simple fix like that google app that makes you do math before sending an email.

Real nice.

She bares her soul?

I won't explain the concept of baring ones' soul because that is over your head.

Get lost loser.

You're the loser.

You call a blood-lust thread "baring a soul," and therein lies the R in retard.

That's having no shame.

Making a thread with an apparent lust to welcome an intruder so that you can joyously kill them...........is having no shame. It's fucking awful - I was just being light handed at first but you had to go and get all prissy.

Would you like to explain? I do love it when you crawl out of your safe bitch zone, You interest me.

Now go for it.

Nobody with half a brain wants to come to your house, ton of dunce. Your delusions of being the object of someone's stalking/pursuit are rather sad. Why don't you save your rape fantasies for the man in your life instead of posting them on a public forum?

Last edited:
Muddy, I know you think you're doing her a favor by defending her, but if you really want to help, you should IM and befriend her. She's needs someone to encourage her to seek professional help.

It might be a simple fix like that google app that makes you do math before sending an email.

I have my reasons.

I don't like dog-piles even when they may seem deserved. I wouldn't participate when everyone was ganging up on TM even though she really fucked up.

That's one of the things you can count on here. Never a shortage of overly self-righteous butt-reaming assholes.
Sure beats Hannity though.

Last edited:
She bares her soul?

Get lost loser.

You're the loser.

That's having no shame.

Making a thread with an apparent lust to welcome an intruder so that you can joyously kill them...........is having no shame. It's fucking awful - I was just being light handed at first but you had to go and get all prissy.

Prissy?

I thought I was kicking you in the balls.

Guess you cut those off.

Get lost loser.

You're the loser.

That's having no shame.

Prissy?

Guess you cut those off.

Stop pounding your keys and imagining you're actually fighting someone, it's pretty delusional & lame.

You're the loser.

That's having no shame.

Prissy?

Guess you cut those off.

Stop pounding your keys and imagining you're actually fighting someone, it's pretty delusional & lame.

What's lame is your repeated attempts to save face.

mud is worthless in a debate.

He only knows one mode.

Its the "your a poopy pants" mode

gets old really quick

mud is worthless in a debate.

He only knows one mode.

Its the "your a poopy pants" mode

gets old really quick

Yea, he argues with the air and pretends he's talking to someone.

stop talking to him ever.

posters like him and warrior are merely mid pretzel biting flies of the internets.

they are stupid people who get their jollies by imagining what they say gets people all in a huff.

sick little limited human beings not worth wasting your time on

Just trying to give you hypocrites a bit of proper perspective.

There's no perspective needed.

You basically said "there's haters on both sides" - - - - - - which is a really derp a derp comment to make to anyone who NEVER SAID haters are only on ONE side.

Feel free to call weird-0 threads...........fucking weird. This is one of them.

Real nice.

slut

drunken slut

fat, drunken slut

try to keep up, lil groupie :thup:

Forum List

Back