Come to my house

mud is worthless in a debate.

He only knows one mode.

Its the "your a poopy pants" mode

gets old really quick

Yea, he argues with the air and pretends he's talking to someone.

stop talking to him ever.

posters like him and warrior are merely mid pretzel biting flies of the internets.

they are stupid people who get their jollies by imagining what they say gets people all in a huff.

sick little limited human beings not worth wasting your time on

This is what I get for not wanting to pile on with everyone else when you called HG a ******.

Last edited:
There's no perspective needed.

You basically said "there's haters on both sides" - - - - - - which is a really derp a derp comment to make to anyone who NEVER SAID haters are only on ONE side.

Feel free to call weird-0 threads...........fucking weird. This is one of them.

So what. Nobody is forcing you to comment.

She bares her soul and you tolerant folk call her a drug soaked whore.

Real nice.

Do you do programming for Rush BTW?
She freely admits she's a drug soaked whore.

She freely admits she'd like to kill people.

I seriously doubt she's going to let you into her pants.

Oh, I missed this comment.

Real nice. The cherry on the top of a great thread.

The only reason any of you are ganging up on her is because she's pro-gun and that seems to be the target De jour.

If you wonder why there is so much hate in this country we now have a perfect example.

Last edited:

Real nice.

The only reason any of you are ganging up on her is because she's pro-gun and that seems to be the target De jour.

If you wonder why there is so much hate in this country we now have a perfect example.

How priceless is it that you're talking about others' hate, while sticking up for a chick who made a thread with the apparent fanticizing of actually killing people? Get a clue, dope.

I made a pro-gun thread just a few days ago. Your stupid partisan basis for everything you think and breathe is an actual disease.

How priceless is it that you're talking about others' hate, while sticking up for a chick who made a thread with the apparent fanticizing of actually killing people? Get a clue, dope.

I made a pro-gun thread just a few days ago. Your stupid partisan basis for everything you think and breathe is an actual disease.

Your problem is you never can admit you're wrong. That in itself is a condition if not a disease.

Your problem is you never can admit you're wrong. That in itself is a condition if not a disease.

There's a mirror somewhere near-by you, go look in it.

Consider you're in a thread that opens with a poem, seemingly fantacizing about killing people.

Then, consider people calling the O-p a whacka-doo.

Then, consider it is she you've decided to come to bat for.

Maybe you're a little loony too, or maybe you need that mirror for the "never admit you're wrong" comment.

My best guess is you're just diseased with blind partisanship turned hatred.

Consider you're in a thread that opens with a poem, seemingly fantacizing about killing people.

Maybe you're a little loony too, or maybe you need that mirror for the "never admit you're wrong" comment.

Whatever.

All I can say is get a mirror yourself.

You have no clue what made me stand up for td and I'm not inclined to tell you. I'm just getting a kick out of making you look bad, but then you do that enough on your own.

Whatever.

You have no clue what made me stand up for td and I'm not inclined to tell you. I'm just getting a kick out of making you look bad, but then you do that enough on your own.

You're delusional. She looks bad for obsessing with killing human beings, and you look worse for playing captain save a hoe.

Whatever.

You're delusional. She looks bad for obsessing with killing human beings, and you look worse for playing captain save a hoe.

Typical narcissistic response.

You're a loser.

Deal with it.

wow, craziest thread yet. If I understand the OP, sucking cock and advising musicians is something to be proud of. Sounds like a farce to me.

Mud Whistle, you're pegged dude, Captain save a ho! seriously, you should just man up and make that your new handle.

I do not for the life of me understand the call for gun control when we all know it doesn't work.

They know it desn't work. It isn't about stopping the killing, it's about disarming people.

No, we don't know it doesn't work. Australia had 13 mass shootings in one year...that same year they enacted strict gun control laws and a buyback program. Guess how many mass shootings they've had since then? Zero. (that was in 1996, BTW)

Know how many gun deaths there were in Japan in one year? Two.

Now, I'm not suggesting we go the way of Japan and ban ALL guns, but if instituting cooling off periods, background checks and limiting magazines stops ONE incident like CT from happening, I'm in.

Last edited:
I do not for the life of me understand the call for gun control when we all know it doesn't work.

They know it desn't work. It isn't about stopping the killing, it's about disarming people.

No, we don't know it doesn't work. Australia had 13 mass shootings in one year...that same year they enacted strict gun control laws and a buyback program. Guess how many mass shootings they've had since then? Zero. (that was in 1996, BTW)

Know how many gun deaths there were in Japan in one year? Two.

Now, I'm not suggesting we go the way of Japan and ban ALL guns, but if instituting cooling off periods, background checks and limiting magazines stops ONE incident like CT from happening, I'm in.

Hate to break it to you but half measures never work. Besides. This crowd doesn't want half measures. They won't say it openly but they support totally removing private gun ownership which goes against the second amendment.

Last edited:

Real nice.

She basically said, come to my house and I'll shoot you.

Don't worry about it so much, she passed out and won't even remember this thread exists.

Forum List

Back