Come on people. The GOP Convention starts tomorrow. You have to be excited. I am!

I can hardly wait. Will there a Clint Eastwood monologue this time?
Oh God I hope so.

The GOP convention is the main reason fact checkers have jobs.

How long before anyone points out the dozens of blacks and Hispanics sitting around the stage in the first two rows as the GOP symbol of "diversity". They do that every convention.

Will they blame sunspots on Obama? The Iraq war on Hillary? The Japanese earthquake on God punishing Democrats?

Will they finally announce the number of nuclear weapons Obama gave to Iran?

Will Trump not be able to help himself and complain about the unfairness of the civil cases against him for Fraud and Racketeering.

Will Trump finally give us a policy description beyond "in over his head"?

Will Trump unveil his plan to bring America together by blaming blacks?

I can't wait.

And talk about "STAR POWER". Underwear model Antonio Sabato Jr. is scheduled to give a convention speech. Will this be the GOP's Clint Eastwood moment? Will he answer the question "All that meat and no potatoes"?

I guess we'll find out.

cksabato.jpg
I see no reason to follow the convention. It's all rehearsed including speeches. Any outbreak, booing of Trump, or unexpected events will be reported by the media. Why waste one's time. The same is true for the Democratic Convention. The weeks befor the election and the debates are important. This all bull shit.

Make America safe AGAIN, make America strong AGAIN, make America GREAT AGAIN. remove us from that loser Obama's whacked out 1960's agenda. Shroome filed pot smoking cigarette puffing dumb ass.

Make America safe AGAIN, make America strong AGAIN, make America GREAT AGAIN. remove us from that loser Obama's whacked out 1960's agenda. Shroome filed pot smoking cigarette puffing dumb ass.
Trump is not going to make anything out of America except the laughingstock of the world.

Trump is not going to make anything out of America except the laughingstock of the world.

Both parties are attempting to do that this year

Check this out.

There are 5,000 delegates and alternates at the convention.

There are 15,000 credentialed media at the convention.

Delegates and their alternates are outnumbered three to one by the media!

So most of the people you will see on TV at the convention will be media personnel.

"BOMBSHELL: Three out of four people at the Republican convention have said they are voting for Hillary Clinton!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back