Come on people. The GOP Convention starts tomorrow. You have to be excited. I am!

R

rdean

I can hardly wait. Will there a Clint Eastwood monologue this time?
Oh God I hope so.

The GOP convention is the main reason fact checkers have jobs.

How long before anyone points out the dozens of blacks and Hispanics sitting around the stage in the first two rows as the GOP symbol of "diversity". They do that every convention.

Will they blame sunspots on Obama? The Iraq war on Hillary? The Japanese earthquake on God punishing Democrats?

Will they finally announce the number of nuclear weapons Obama gave to Iran?

Will Trump not be able to help himself and complain about the unfairness of the civil cases against him for Fraud and Racketeering.

Will Trump finally give us a policy description beyond "in over his head"?

Will Trump unveil his plan to bring America together by blaming blacks?

I can't wait.

And talk about "STAR POWER". Underwear model Antonio Sabato Jr. is scheduled to give a convention speech. Will this be the GOP's Clint Eastwood moment? Will he answer the question "All that meat and no potatoes"?

I guess we'll find out.

cksabato.jpg

And don't forget all the "minorities" being violent

Thank God for Netflix.

I'll be watching a lot of it the next 2 weeks

I predict Joni Ernst will start a new fashion trend. Not bread bag shoes, but shoes made from bread:

B72CSnsCIAA5YcF.jpg

with matching handbag:

breadbag.jpg

And her favorite mummified pet, "Spot":

wonder_bread_bag_dog-1_large.jpg

I love how they tell their life story and how hard things were.

Poor%20Joni_zpsltfbe1ff.jpg

Oh God I hope so.

How long before anyone points out the dozens of blacks and Hispanics sitting around the stage in the first two rows as the GOP symbol of "diversity". They do that every convention.

Will they blame sunspots on Obama? The Iraq war on Hillary? The Japanese earthquake on God punishing Democrats?

Will Trump not be able to help himself and complain about the unfairness of the civil cases against him for Fraud and Racketeering.

I can't wait.

And talk about "STAR POWER". Underwear model Antonio Sabato Jr. is scheduled to give a convention speech. Will this be the GOP's Clint Eastwood moment? Will he answer the question "All that meat and no potatoes"?

I guess we'll find out.

cksabato.jpg

It's going to be the convention of the century. The Republican party won't be there, but there will be 4 soap box opera stars, one runner up for Dancing with the Stars, & one washed up NFL quarterback.

Seriously the only Republicans that will be there will be Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan because they have to be there, and angry Chris Christie, 2 other unknown GOP Governors and of course his the 4th GOP Governor and who is the VP pick Mike Spence. Meaning that 32 GOP Governors will not be there, former President's the Bush's, Mitt Romney and no GOP Senators or House members that are running for reelection will be there. they are avoiding Trump like the black plague.

In fact, they're so vacant of speakers that all the Trump children will be doing them--LOL

What's going to be exciting about it--there will be as many protests on the inside as there will be on the outside, because Delegates are fairly pissed that they have to vote for Trump--LOL 54% of the Republican party voted for other candidates and Trump floated to the top like crap does.

Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

imrs.php

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to it , wish that it started on a Friday though .

rdean is rooting for a Bilderburg, CFR and Wall Street shill with enough baggage to fill the cargo hold of a 757 that sold diplomacy via a private server that deprived the will of the leftard voters because she had the "super delegates" in her back pocket........but yet he thinks that Trump's candidacy is sooooo ludicrous.....tooooo funny.

This country is a joke...the political system is a joke...our monetary system a joke....the mainstream media is a joke. This corporate entity is stealing the property of the people using the BLM, prosecuting whistle-blowers while they snap up every bit of data that they can collect WHILE shipping in muslim refugees and leaving the southern border totally unprotected. If I wasn't in this country and watching this from afar? I would be laughing my ASS off at the ridiculousness of it all.

rdean is rooting for a Bilderburg, CFR and Wall Street shill with enough baggage to fill the cargo hold of a 757 that sold diplomacy via a private server that deprived the will of the leftard voters because she had the "super delegates" in her back pocket........but yet he thinks that Trump's candidacy is sooooo ludicrous.....tooooo funny.

This country is a joke...the political system is a joke...our monetary system a joke....the mainstream media is a joke. This corporate entity is stealing the property of the people using the BLM, prosecuting whistle-blowers while they snap up every bit of data that they can collect WHILE shipping in muslim refugees and leaving the southern border totally unprotected. If I wasn't in this country and watching this from afar? I would be laughing my ASS off at the ridiculousness of it all.

And you're going to get an even bigger laugh during the RNC convention.

And don't forget all the "minorities" being violent
Indeed. The New Black Panthers will be there, and they will be open-carrying loaded weapons. The kind of weapons that their elected Dems wish to prohibit. Oh the mother fucking irony. :lol:

I think the police have stopped the open carry at the convention--that would be a 2nd civil war right inside the convention hall--LOL

Thank you John McCain and your left wing buddy Russ Feingold for creating the tax exempt Soros funded immense democrat propaganda network of Media Matters. There is nothing like it on the republican side and ironically McCain's nutty "campaign finance reform bill" which was signed into law by George Bush was used to undermine his own candidacy and snoop on his V.P nominee. Once again moderate republicans are hoisted on their own pitard. No wonder Trump is looking better and better. .

And you're going to get an even bigger laugh during the RNC convention.

Hardly, I don't own a TV and haven't for over 4 years now. I am one of those people that are "awake" and doesn't buy into the "bought off left versus the bought off right" paradigm. All you are doing is selecting the next CEO of USA.INC but you will not see any major policy shift that will do anything but make money for the shareholders of USA.INC. The killing of the middle class is intentional and it will continue because that has been the plan since the Club of Rome came into existence. You are nothing but a blinded shill with no education or knowledge on how things really work.....it's sad but it is the facts.

Oh God I hope so.

I can't wait.

I guess we'll find out.

cksabato.jpg

Yes, I am really pumped. I pray for peace and tranquility...

384ba4b9091f31ac5248f23e37173922.jpg

Thank you John McCain and your left wing buddy Russ Feingold for creating the tax exempt Soros funded immense democrat propaganda network of Media Matters. There is nothing like it on the republican side and ironically McCain's nutty "campaign finance reform bill" which was signed into law by George Bush was used to undermine his own candidacy and snoop on his V.P nominee. Once again moderate republicans are hoisted on their own pitard. No wonder Trump is looking better and better. .

If this is what you call Trump looking better, then God help you--LOL
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270699-poll-8-in-10-hispanics-dont-like-trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

I wish they cancel out of respect for Police. There has been a run on assassination........NY, HOU, DAL, BATON R......recently due to the media and BHO speeches. Save the money, donate to Police. Look at the crap bussed in to riot at SJ, ARIZ....

I'm pumped can't wait to watch it.....

You got pols, sports entertainment, military, and family.

Now the democrats have a bunch of pols that all sound the same and believe in the exact same things....yay

And we have bill and chelsea.....no.more.kids since she aborted the rest.

That will be a snoooooozer
the only thing exciting will be Tuesday we hate whitey and the cops night

I wish they cancel out of respect for Police. There has been a run on assassination........NY, HOU, DAL, BATON R......recently due to the media and BHO speeches. Save the money, donate to Police. Look at the crap bussed in to riot at SJ, ARIZ....

I would be just as happy if they had it in Siberia--but regardless of what location they're having it, you're not going to hide Donald Trump--LOL

19596140-mmmain.jpg

Oh God I hope so.

I can't wait.

I guess we'll find out.

cksabato.jpg

Yes, I am really pumped. I pray for peace and tranquility...

384ba4b9091f31ac5248f23e37173922.jpg
13600218_10207146444035762_6966724044557865145_n.jpg

Forum List

Back