Mike Pence.Already Pushing 75 Million Hits On Google. No Wonder Democrats Are Panicking!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :dance: :boobies: No one is buying any of that cow manure coming from the left that Mike Pence wont do anything to help Trumps ticket. Really? have any of you been to the "Free Republic" website? Where most Conservatives and Republican go to for the latest news/threads. No one there is complaining about Mike Pence, if anything they are all thrilled about the choice! It's their Dream Ticket! Such B.S. that it has no affect. Just wait and see Trumps numbers go about, maybe even past 50% after the Convention!!!! {while Hillary is still stuck at 40}. :crybaby: :laugh2: :oops-28:

:banana: :dance: :boobies: No one is buying any of that cow manure coming from the left that Mike Pence wont do anything to help Trumps ticket. Really? have any of you been to the "Free Republic" website? Where most Conservatives and Republican go to for the latest news/threads. No one there is complaining about Mike Pence, if anything they are all thrilled about the choice! It's their Dream Ticket! Such B.S. that it has no affect. Just wait and see Trumps numbers go about, maybe even past 50% after the Convention!!!! {while Hillary is still stuck at 40}. :crybaby: :laugh2: :oops-28:

Oh My. Right wingers agree with a right wing site. Imagine that.

• Banned
Apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't know Mike Pence. Keep googling for dirt Libbies!
i was surprised that about 80% of Americans have never heard of him,,,wait till they see him later this week,,,,Front Page News!!! Quite a record in Congress and now Indiana Gubernator,

People are checking him out because they don't know who he is. Those hits aren't votes.

I hope he doesn't have to read from a teleprompter during the VP debate

Apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't know Mike Pence. Keep googling for dirt Libbies!

You haven't heard about Periods for Pence, or Tampons for Trump?
Periods for Pence, Meet Tampons for Trump
What about all the damage he did to his state by signing anti-gay laws?
The state republicans are glad he is the VP pick because they had already given up on winning the next governorship with him. He is an incompetent clown , a perfect choice for Trump.

A VP statistically has little to no impact on a Presidential election, and not understanding that you all look pretty damn ignorant.

Hillary and Pocahontas are obviously worried,,thats why they are making him out to be the devil,,,before America even has the chance to see him

i was surprised that about 80% of Americans have never heard of him,,,wait till they see him later this week,,,,Front Page News!!! Quite a record in Congress and now Indiana Gubernator,
How is Indiana recovering when you say the economy hasn't recovered under Obama?

What about all the people in Indiana who've given up looking for work? What are Indiana's real unemployment numbers? 20%?

A VP statistically has little to no impact on a Presidential election, and not understanding that you all look pretty damn ignorant.
Lol, like LBJ did not help Kennedy or Bush didnt help Reagan?

Lol, you are a fucking idiot.

:banana: :dance: :boobies: No one is buying any of that cow manure coming from the left that Mike Pence wont do anything to help Trumps ticket. Really? have any of you been to the "Free Republic" website? Where most Conservatives and Republican go to for the latest news/threads. No one there is complaining about Mike Pence, if anything they are all thrilled about the choice.

Well you better hope that people are NOT investigating Mike Pence's record as Governor especially after this news gets out.
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer

As if Donald Trump didn't have enough problems with the largest voting block in this country (Women) already--LOL Mike Pense is his VP pick--LOL
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

none-republican-gop-tea_party-women_s_rights-immigration_reforms-pfen538_low.jpg

Bullshit. He'd be one heart attack away from the button.

Sarah Palin had an impact on McCain. A negative one.

I love it that cons think pence is a good pick. He's not

Lol, like LBJ did not help Kennedy or Bush didnt help Reagan?

Lol, you are a fucking idiot.
Hillary wants to screw the middle class, and hates blacks,,,,god,,Pence is a saint compared to her.

Forum List

Back