Cruz fans, I predict the GOP is going to screw you too

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
once Cruz supporters help the GOP go into a contested convention, I predict the GOP is going to declare no candidate able to "unify".

(Trump's delegates still being held hostage in Missouri by the GOP)

Cruz walking around saying he's going to abolish the IRS, not gonna happen, ...and he ain't gonna happen either.

The GOP will choose 2 candidates and bill them as "unifiers" , they won't even offer Cruz or Trump as VP. They will demand the candidates endorse their delegates over to the chosen ones. After they put on the pressure , Cruz will fold faster than Superman on laundry day. Trump will probably run 3rd party.

The GOP will probably run Paul Ryan and some other worthless schlub as VP. Ryan is not going to quit his job as Speaker of the House, because the Republicans have no intention of winning the election.

Cruz isn't going to be the nominee. Establishment using him to reach that open convention
ahh4.png

Everyone including many Cruz supporters knows that!

The trick is to get Cruz numbers comparable to Trumps so they can say that Trump would have lost to Cruz if it was just between those two.

If it is anyone but Cruz or Dump, Hitlery wins an election with less than 40 million voters combined.

It won't be Ryan. He was emphatic about that yesterday.
Many GOP donors are already giving up on the Presidential race and diverting funds to congressional races in hopes of hanging onto the Senate.

It won't be Ryan. He was emphatic about that yesterday.
Many GOP donors are already giving up on the Presidential race and diverting funds to congressional races in hopes of hanging onto the Senate.
Wise choice.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back