Comcast send me a letter letting me know that due to increased business costs,

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Comcast sent a letter stating due to increased business costs, they will have to raise the price for all services starting in January of 2016 which will make the bill higher than it already is now.

Internet, sports package, and cable package is rising and I know I can't cancel because once I get home how will I be entertained?

SMH, only possible solutions below

1. Eat Out Less

2. Date someone I'm not attracted to

3. Get a second job

4. Find another internet provider that is not wireless

Pisses me off there is no other option for me that is cheaper because Comcast controls this area so they have me by the balls.

1. Eat at home. It's healthier.
2. Go to church, get saved and meet a nice girl.
3. One job is enough. Get married to the girl you meet at church. A wife is a help mate. You need help.
4. Have lots of children,enjoy your new life, drop your internet service. You don't have time anymore.

Problem solved.

3. One job is enough. Get married to the girl you meet at church. A wife is a help mate. You need help.
4. Have lots of children,enjoy your new life, drop your internet service. You don't have time anymore.

Problem solved.

If I don't have internet service I can go on youtube

Comcast sent a letter stating due to increased business costs, they will have to raise the price for all services starting in January of 2016 which will make the bill higher than it already is now.

Internet, sports package, and cable package is rising and I know I can't cancel because once I get home how will I be entertained?

1. Eat Out Less

3. Get a second job

Pisses me off there is no other option for me that is cheaper because Comcast controls this area so they have me by the balls.

so very stupid.

Overall revenue increased 4% to $16.8 billion for the quarter. On the distribution side, revenue was up 5.2% to $11 billion; on the production side, NBCUniversal, revenue climbed 1.2% to $5.9 billion.

you believe absolutely anything the corporatists tell you, don't you?

:lol:

Customers up, profit up at Comcast

1. Eat Out Less

3. Get a second job

so very stupid.

Overall revenue increased 4% to $16.8 billion for the quarter. On the distribution side, revenue was up 5.2% to $11 billion; on the production side, NBCUniversal, revenue climbed 1.2% to $5.9 billion.

you believe absolutely anything the corporatists tell you, don't you?

:lol:

Customers up, profit up at Comcast

Fuck no I don't believe them, I know it's a lie

Problem solved.

You see? You're already thinking outside of the box. Good job!
Go to church tomorrow and meet that special girl. You'll be glad you listened to me.

1. Eat Out Less

3. Get a second job

Cut the cord. Stop enslaving yourself to the idea that you "need" TV. Because you don't.

The only purpose television has -- and it does it very effectively -- is to grab your attention long enough to play into your by-then submissive mind the command to go out and buy a bunch of shit you don't need.

That's it.

Be the master of your own life. Kick it out and find something creative to do instead of being a consumer-slave.

Problem solved.

Go to church tomorrow and meet that special girl. You'll be glad you listened to me.

Or I can date someone ugly which would be cheaper

1. Eat Out Less

3. Get a second job

Cut the cord. Stop enslaving yourself to the idea that you "need" TV. Because you don't.

The only purpose television has -- and it does it very effectively -- is to grab your attention long enough to play into your by-then submissive mind the command to go out and buy a bunch of shit you don't need.

That's it.

Be the master of your own life. Kick it out and find something creative to do instead of being a consumer-slave.

In order to cancel something there has to be a CHEAPER OPTION

1. Eat Out Less

3. Get a second job

That's it.

You missed the entire point.
Go back and read the first line.

1. Eat Out Less

3. Get a second job

That's it.

You missed the entire point.
Go back and read the first line.

I need a cheaper internet provider since I use the internet more than watching cable

Problem solved.

You think that dating someone you're not interested in - in order to use them for their money - is the cheaper way?
Have you ever heard of hell before? Get yourself to church. TOMORROW. This discussion is finished.

Problem solved.

You think that dating someone you're not interested in - in order to use them for their money - is the cheaper way?
Have you ever heard of hell before? Get yourself to church. TOMORROW. This discussion is finished.

So are you going to tell me dating a pretty girl is not more expensive?

Get rid of the cable and sports package.
Get netflix $8.99/mo
Get hulu $8.99/mo
Get an antenna.

So what do I do for sports? I need another option that is cheaper
AM Radio. I don't do Hulu. But yeah, that's pretty much what I do. DSL is really fast if the provider is near you, it can sometimes be comparable to cable, with much more savings.

And since I do DSL, I got a land line, never got a smart phone, and got one of those pay as you go phones, since I don't text. That cut my total cell bill down to less than a total of $150 a year.

I noticed Yahoo cut a deal with the NFL and streamed the first game in history. It's coming if you MUST watch.
How to stream Bills vs. Jaguars free with Yahoo - NFL Videos
A few years back I streamed instant replays of a super bowl I was interested in. Other than that, any time there is a game I HAVE to watch instead of listen to, there's always bars running specials. In the end, the occasional game at the bar will probably be cheaper than your cable bill.

As far as your other entertainment and freeing your mind from TV like Pogo said?

Get rid of the cable and sports package.
Get netflix $8.99/mo
Get hulu $8.99/mo
Get an antenna.

So what do I do for sports? I need another option that is cheaper
AM Radio. I don't do Hulu. But yeah, that's pretty much what I do. DSL is really fast if the provider is near you, it can sometimes be comparable to cable, with much more savings.

And since I do DSL, I got a land line, never got a smart phone, and got one of those pay as you go phones, since I don't text. That cut my total cell bill down to less than a total of $150 a year.

I noticed Yahoo cut a deal with the NFL and streamed the first game in history. It's coming if you MUST watch.
How to stream Bills vs. Jaguars free with Yahoo - NFL Videos
A few years back I streamed instant replays of a super bowl I was interested in. Other than that, any time there is a game I HAVE to watch instead of listen to, there's always bars running specials. In the end, the occasional game at the bar will probably be cheaper than your cable bill.

As far as your other entertainment and freeing your mind from TV like Pogo said?

you know damm well a book does not fall into the category of entertainment

Forum List

Back