Comcast send me a letter letting me know that due to increased business costs,

Not a option, I need sports on a TV screen or a cheaper sports option

Why?
Why does a heroin addict need their fix?
images

Exactly what I had in mind.

And he'll never see it. Anybody who could live in Philadelphia sporting a Cowgirls logo is obviously not firing on all synapses.

I'm free to root for whatever team I want Mongo

Of course you are. But how you handle it is, shall we say, instructive. That tells me you'll never find the balls to kill your TV.

I may just do something like apply for a part-time job at Comcast

I was so glad my internet provider was not Comacast when I moved. Grr, lousy, expensive service. The current provider is cheaper and better and faster

I no longer have a TV. Cable is a joke. 80 channels and there is less on than in the bad old days when we had only 4. All my TV needs I get through HULU or you tube.

And I don't like sports.

I was so glad my internet provider was not Comacast when I moved. Grr, lousy, expensive service. The current provider is cheaper and better and faster

I no longer have a TV. Cable is a joke. 80 channels and there is less on than in the bad old days when we had only 4. All my TV needs I get through HULU or you tube.

And I don't like sports.

Well Unfortunately sports fans need cable

Comcast sent a letter stating due to increased business costs, they will have to raise the price for all services starting in January of 2016 which will make the bill higher than it already is now.

Internet, sports package, and cable package is rising and I know I can't cancel because once I get home how will I be entertained?

SMH, only possible solutions below

1. Eat Out Less

2. Date someone I'm not attracted to

3. Get a second job

4. Find another internet provider that is not wireless

Pisses me off there is no other option for me that is cheaper because Comcast controls this area so they have me by the balls.
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Hilarious! You are really going to go places in life, fbj! You living in a flop house that has no heat and you are worrying about paying your cable bill?!? It is truly mind boggling - your thought process (or, lack thereof).

Comcast sent a letter stating due to increased business costs, they will have to raise the price for all services starting in January of 2016 which will make the bill higher than it already is now.

Internet, sports package, and cable package is rising and I know I can't cancel because once I get home how will I be entertained?

1. Eat Out Less

3. Get a second job

Pisses me off there is no other option for me that is cheaper because Comcast controls this area so they have me by the balls.
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Hilarious! You are really going to go places in life, fbj! You living in a flop house that has no heat and you are worrying about paying your cable bill?!? It is truly mind boggling - your thought process (or, lack thereof).

Get your teeth fixed because you ugly as shit

1. Eat Out Less

3. Get a second job

At least I can afford to get my teeth fixed if I needed to. I would not have to consider dating an ugly woman or eating at home in my freezing apartment! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

1. Eat Out Less

3. Get a second job

At least I can afford to get my teeth fixed if I needed to. I would not have to consider dating an ugly woman or eating at home in my freezing apartment! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Off my case toilet face

1. Eat Out Less

3. Get a second job

Off my case toilet face
Save the drama for yo mama!

1. Eat at home. It's healthier.
2. Go to church, get saved and meet a nice girl.
3. One job is enough. Get married to the girl you meet at church. A wife is a help mate. You need help.
4. Have lots of children,enjoy your new life, drop your internet service. You don't have time anymore.

Problem solved.

If I don't have internet service I can go on youtube
You see? You're already thinking outside of the box. Good job!
Go to church tomorrow and meet that special girl. You'll be glad you listened to me.

Or I can date someone ugly which would be cheaper
You mean there's worse?

1. Eat at home. It's healthier.
2. Go to church, get saved and meet a nice girl.
3. One job is enough. Get married to the girl you meet at church. A wife is a help mate. You need help.
4. Have lots of children,enjoy your new life, drop your internet service. You don't have time anymore.

Problem solved.

If I don't have internet service I can go on youtube
You see? You're already thinking outside of the box. Good job!
Go to church tomorrow and meet that special girl. You'll be glad you listened to me.

Or I can date someone ugly which would be cheaper
You mean there's worse?

Average and Below average women are cheaper because they tend to do things for you

Forum List

Back