Comcast fires 10 year employee for being in Proud Boys

This thread has nothing to do with a racist group.
Itś about a Proud Boy getting fired for being a member of a anti hate group.

Wrong, and as I said, if they have a moral clause in their hiring package, then they can fire anyone who is projecting an image that can negatively affect the reputation of the company. Plus many states have a law that someone can be fired "without cause."
If anything I think it is Comcast itself that ruins it's own image by firing someone for the "crime" of belonging to an organization that opposes the communists and anarchists in Antifa that are known for their violent and often illegal
tactics. They, Antifa, are thugs, cowardly little rodents and provocateurs of the worst sort.

The Proud Boys are the antidote to the lawless criminal punks in Antifa. I wish I had Comcast just so I could cancel
their dubious services.

When you create a group to use lowlife tactics in order to counter a group that uses lowlife tactics, you become the same thing you hate.

He deserved to be fired.
I underlined the false and defamatory part of your statement so you can understand
where you went wrong. Showing up at public gatherings as a counterpoint to the violent goons in Antifa is hardly a "lowlife tactic" and please provide a video where Proud Boys are not reacting in self defense whenever they get attacked.

I've seen many videos from the Portland stand offs and I have yet to see the Proud Boys as aggressors.

nothing defamatory about it. When you are too stupid to even understand what your group is all about, it makes you even more dangerous. Nothing like having a violent idiot... and you make yourself a perfect example for the importance of gun control.
Of course your post was defamatory and based on lies so I'm not surprised at your ad homs and guttersnipe attacks on me. It's what fools do when they cannot back up their ridiculous claims.

Well it’s now official as of 4 hours ago... the FBI now designates Proud Boys as an extremist group...

So it seems Proud Boy was lying when he tried to convince the forum his group isn’t a hate group.

Typical of fascists.
There is no such thing as the far right.

This thread has nothing to do with a racist group.
Itś about a Proud Boy getting fired for being a member of a anti hate group.

Wrong, and as I said, if they have a moral clause in their hiring package, then they can fire anyone who is projecting an image that can negatively affect the reputation of the company. Plus many states have a law that someone can be fired "without cause."
If anything I think it is Comcast itself that ruins it's own image by firing someone for the "crime" of belonging to an organization that opposes the communists and anarchists in Antifa that are known for their violent and often illegal
tactics. They, Antifa, are thugs, cowardly little rodents and provocateurs of the worst sort.

The Proud Boys are the antidote to the lawless criminal punks in Antifa. I wish I had Comcast just so I could cancel
their dubious services.

When you create a group to use lowlife tactics in order to counter a group that uses lowlife tactics, you become the same thing you hate.

He deserved to be fired.
I underlined the false and defamatory part of your statement so you can understand
where you went wrong. Showing up at public gatherings as a counterpoint to the violent goons in Antifa is hardly a "lowlife tactic" and please provide a video where Proud Boys are not reacting in self defense whenever they get attacked.

I've seen many videos from the Portland stand offs and I have yet to see the Proud Boys as aggressors.
Bitch to the FBI.

Proud Boys classified by FBI as 'extremist group' with ties to white nationalism: report
That's what Washington State law enforcement, Clark County, says anyway. What does the FBI say?

their dubious services.

He deserved to be fired.

nothing defamatory about it. When you are too stupid to even understand what your group is all about, it makes you even more dangerous. Nothing like having a violent idiot... and you make yourself a perfect example for the importance of gun control.
Of course your post was defamatory and based on lies so I'm not surprised at your ad homs and guttersnipe attacks on me. It's what fools do when they cannot back up their ridiculous claims.

I don't need to back up my claims, the FBI has already proven you wrong.

Well it’s now official as of 4 hours ago... the FBI now designates Proud Boys as an extremist group...

FBI now classifies far-right Proud Boys as 'extremist group', documents say

So it seems Proud Boy was lying when he tried to convince the forum his group isn’t a hate group.

Typical of fascists.
The Southern Poverty Law Center and the extremely left wing Clark County law enforcement has pronounced it so.
I don't buy it and the SPLC is well known for their extremist views themselves.
This is now the FBI, boi, not the SPLC.

Proud Boys are now fucked. This latest designation means Proud Boys arrested for violent crimes can have federal hate charges tacked on to local charges.

A great day for America.

:dance:

their dubious services.

He deserved to be fired.

Of course not. You can spout off whatever garbage you like. Why should you care about proof or facts?

Last edited:

Typical of fascists.
There is no such thing as the far right.
You’re now a confirmed hate group according to the U.S. government. Cry to them.

:boo_hoo14:

Typical of fascists.
The Southern Poverty Law Center and the extremely left wing Clark County law enforcement has pronounced it so.

Proud Boys are now fucked. This latest designation means Proud Boys arrested for violent crimes can have federal hate charges tacked on to local charges.

A great day for America.
It means the violent parasites in Antifa will get to terrorize people in Portland and Seattle without any check on their presence as they assault cops and citizens. I guess for someone like you that's a great thing.
Sort of like cheering on the Brown Shirts in pre war Berlin. That's how you roll, apparently.

He deserved to be fired.

Of course not. You can spout off whatever garbage you like. Why should you care about proof or facts.

I don't need to care about proof or facts... because you ignore them any way. Facts to a delusional person like you are about as useful as tits on a bull.

Typical of fascists.

A great day for America.
It means the violent parasites in Antifa will get to terrorize people in Portland and Seattle without any check on their presence as they assault cops and citizens. I guess for someone like you that's a great thing.
Sort of like cheering on the Brown Shirts in pre war Berlin. That's how you roll, apparently.
Apparently, you’re wrong, boi. The law does not consider Antifa to be the extremist group you try to paint them as.

Proud Boys, on the other hand, are an extremist rightwing group.

Means Antifa is now justified to put them down as needed when Proud Boys try to exert their violence.

Typical of fascists.

A great day for America.
The only thing Antifa terrorizes are lice heads like you.

Typical of fascists.

A great day for America.
Funny, in a stupid and witless sort of way.

I think the NAACP is a hate group and so is the democrat party since both hate white people and support affirmative action - denying jobs to whites just for being white. Can i fire employees for being in those groups?
Good. Hopefully somebody beats his ass, too.
Antifa are easily defeated...

Antifa has already won. The alt-right is dead and buried.

There has never been an alt-right.

There was for a few years. The leaders are all disgraced now. Proud boys are a weak, directionless remnant.

Explain to us a group of guys who just appeared weeks ago have been around forever?

Typical of fascists.

A great day for America.
Says the vapid proud boy supporter

A great day for America.
Says the witless dick.

Good. Hopefully somebody beats his ass, too.
Antifa are easily defeated...

Antifa has already won. The alt-right is dead and buried.

There has never been an alt-right.

There was for a few years. The leaders are all disgraced now. Proud boys are a weak, directionless remnant.

Explain to us a group of guys who just appeared weeks ago have been around forever?

Lol yeah Bannon, Milo, Kessler, Trump, Spencer, etc. all just appeared a few weeks ago :lmao:

A great day for America.
Says the witless dick.
Says the dickless dimwit.

Forum List

Back