Columbus Day is another great American holiday that the Democrats can’t enjoy.

Ronald Reagan was the head of two of the largest governments, California and the USA, and his message was that "government" is the problem.

Left Wingers loath our country.
Democrat Cities have banned Columbus Day.
Democrats want the western hemisphere to be like it was before Columbus..... the Paleolithic Age
No, little 'Conservative' knownothing. We do not loathe our nation. And I, and many like me, have dd214's that say Honorable. Columbus took a long chance and was rewarded for that chance. He was as nearly barbaric in his treatment of the people's he found in the new world as Hitler was of the Jews. The Americas would have been colonized by Europe even if Colombus had not made that voyage. The Vikings had already explored part of the east coast, and the Chinese, portions of the West Coast. The English, French, and Dutch were all starting to look for areas to exploit.

Oooh, an honorable DD214!!! You had to sneak that in, didn't you? Guess you're trolling for a "thank you for your service" attaboy maybe.

Democrats want the western hemisphere to be like it was before Columbus..... the Paleolithic Age
No, little 'Conservative' knownothing. We do not loathe our nation. And I, and many like me, have dd214's that say Honorable. Columbus took a long chance and was rewarded for that chance. He was as nearly barbaric in his treatment of the people's he found in the new world as Hitler was of the Jews. The Americas would have been colonized by Europe even if Colombus had not made that voyage. The Vikings had already explored part of the east coast, and the Chinese, portions of the West Coast. The English, French, and Dutch were all starting to look for areas to exploit.

Oooh, an honorable DD214!!! You had to sneak that in, didn't you? Guess you're trolling for a "thank you for your service" attaboy maybe.

That's usually what they do. Throw some anecdotal stuff your way to whip up the emotional aspect as they tear down the country.

Now that Robert E. Lee has been vaporized, the people that hate this country and it's history will now go after Columbus maybe?
All of it, until the USA is a bad memory. They are ultimately after the constitution. Piece by piece, brick by brick.

They are not even hiding it. This is not even a mystery. They flat out tell us they hate the country. We all sit idly by and they accomplish all of their goals.

The fact that they were not more civilized does not make the Aztecs etc. more civilized because of it.

Human nature is solidly established.

OKay, I think you miss the point. Whenever you have a White People Apologist claim that what we did in conquering this country was okay because they were 'Savages", the fact was, no one beats white people for absolute savagery.

Conquest is not always genocide, and Europeans were just as willing to kill their fellow Europeans for economic gain.

Genocide is not exploitation, which was the overall goal of the colonizers.

I don't think you can describe what was done to the Native Americans as anything other than "Genocide", the complete extermination of their culture.

Before Columbus came to the western hemisphere the natives had not even invented iron or the wheel yet

This dude seems to believe North America would still be uncharted if not for Columbus.

They had no gunpowder, or beasts of burden, livestock, or most importantly, immunity from European disease. Contact was inevitable and so was their demise.

Which democratic cities have banned Columbia day and which democratic cities still celebrate it?
L.A. City Council replaces Columbus Day with Indigenous Peoples Day on city calendar

Anthropological research indicates those people were not indigenous either. They just got here earlier. So there.

Hitler should have tried that argument to justify invading Poland.

Ever notice how the left never bring the flaws of their heroes or people that are not white?

They still think Natives were not slave owners.

They still seemingly don't care Natives fought for the confederacy.

They still don't think blacks were ever slave owners.

They still think only whites owned slaves and they actually think whites started the Trans Atlantic slave trade.

They truly and honestly believe whites are to blame for everything and the worst nation that ever existed is the USA.

All of those things are absurd and 100% true.

Go ahead and ask them to list the flaws of Che Guevara. Go ahead, ask a liberal.

Before Columbus came to the western hemisphere the natives had not even invented iron or the wheel yet

They didn't need them.

btw, here's the best archaeological trivia you'll hear today.

The 'Indians' had invented the wheel. Archaelogical digs in Mexico I think it was found wheels...

...on toys made for native children.

Eh?

Ever notice how the left never bring the flaws of their heroes or people that are not white?

They still think only whites owned slaves and they actually think whites started the Trans Atlantic slave trade.

They truly and honestly believe whites are to blame for everything and the worst nation that ever existed is the USA.

All of those things are absurd and 100% true.

Go ahead and ask them to list the flaws of Che Guevara. Go ahead, ask a liberal.

why lie? What is it with you?

Because none of those things are relevant, and you sound like Little Timmy blaming other people for his fuckups.

Democrats are incapable of enjoying anything; they redefined that word "malcontent." Which is good because I don't want them to enjoy anything at all. They are in a Trump-Derangement-Hell of their own making so it's beautiful when liberalfilth are in mental anguish.

They didn't need them.

btw, here's the best archaeological trivia you'll hear today.

The 'Indians' had invented the wheel. Archaelogical digs in Mexico I think it was found wheels...

...on toys made for native children.

Eh?
Earliest evidence was in Mesopotamia, but don’t feel bad. You were only off by half the planet.

The fact that they were not more civilized does not make the Aztecs etc. more civilized because of it.

Human nature is solidly established.
the fact was, no one beats white people for absolute savagery.

I disagree, I think the most savage are Mediterranean's.

The dominant type in Europe is actually Mediterranean, especially in Southern Europe, but all the way up to Britain, Germany, and Romania has strong Mediterranean ties.

Because none of those things are relevant, and you sound like Little Timmy blaming other people for his fuckups.
Says the Dufus whining about the flaws of great leaders who died centuries ago.

Forum List

Back