Colts vs. Pats

That game was almost as exciting as the Fins/Bucs game! :D

I'll rep you eventually, EZ...you seem to be the last person I repped.

The master surgeon Manning came through and carved up Billy boys organization just like we all said he would.

I hope this was a joke. Brady KILLED Peyton tonight. The credit for the Colts' win goes to Belichik for probably the worst call in his career.

El Wrongo bro. Brady failed to get a score and left it up to his arrogant Coach to lose the game for them, so i'll give yuh that, but Manning showed why he is the best in the final 2 minutes of the 4th quarter. At the end of the day, you guys got beat. ~BH

34373337561.jpg

"LOL!!!"

Rep sent to Echo, and an I told yuh all so slap to the face to all you Patriot fans! The master surgeon Manning came through and carved up Billy boys organization just like we all said he would. Now, show honor and bow down to the AFC's bEST. When it's all said and done my friends, The New Orleans bandwagon will be dismantled as well in The SuperbOWL. You know it be true Lukes. bET oN iT!

39778223802.jpg
~BH

The best team lost tonight. See you in the playoffs.

sHNOPE! And we will see you in Indy! ~BH

35551199081.jpg

LOL!

The Patriot's coach, Belichik, OBVIOUSLY made the most horrendous coaching decision of the year.

HAd it worked, he might have not looked so stupid, but the odds never did favor that particular call.

The PATS also clearly outplayed the Colts the entire game up until late in the 4th Quarter. Manning stepped up. Brady kinda choked.

The Coaching by Belichik sealed the deal by giving Manning NOT JUST another chance, but a chance from FAR TOO CLOSE TO THE GOAL. jeez. I'm no football coach and even I knew it was a bad call. I couldn't believe it.

Lotsa blame to go around, but in the end: the Colts did put up more points. They earned the win. Brady has to share some of the blame with Belichik, though, imho. And lest we forget, the PATs defense didn't exactly rise to the challenge, either, in the end. Yep. PLENTY of blame to go around.

Eli's brother done good, though. :lol:

Patriots Lead Colts At Halftime

"We have to do a better job in the second half, there's no question about that," Manning said while heading to the tunnel. "Problem is, the Pats simply never, ever, ever hand the game to you. You have to earn it. If we sit back and wait for them to screw up, we're sunk, plain and simple."

Sunday Night Football commentator Cris Collinsworth agreed, saying that the Patriots could basically ride Belichick's cool, conservative play-calling and their tremendously competent defense to victory.

All the talk about the New Orleans aINTS! and The Used England cHEATERS playing this weekend is a jOKE! The typical talking dunces on all the sports networks are asking the question of "is this a preview to the Superbowl?" Same old stupid pre-mature questions.

Answer = No dIPsHITS! The Colts will defeat The Vikings in the Superbowl, bET iT! If not The Vikings, Than it will be The aINTS after New England beats them this weekend, and The Colts beat New England in the playoFFS!

Either way, Manning and The Colts will win their 2nd Superbowl. ~BH

28627221511.jpg

lol ...

You're Colts are either one and done or losing in the AFC Championship game, BH.

Y'all are the luckiest 10-0 team that I can ever remember.

lol ...

You're Colts are either one and done or losing in the AFC Championship game, BH.

LOL!!!! Yeah!!! Yes I know, That's what everyone keeps saying my friend! No respect at all, and that is how we like it. Peyton Manning is the best QB in the National Football League bro. You hATERS! are gonna bow down when it's all said and done! :lol:

42803752931.jpg
~BH

lol ...

LOL!!!! Yeah!!! Yes I know, That's what everyone keeps saying my friend! No respect at all, and that is how we like it. Peyton Manning is the best QB in the National Football League bro. You hATERS! are gonna bow down when it's all said and done! :lol:

42803752931.jpg
~BH

The Colts are getting more respect than they deserve. Colts fans were noticably silent in victory after the Pats game. The reason? Because they saw how badly their D got shredded (remember that NE turned the ball over twice on the goal line) and how lucky the got because of Belichick's blunder and said "oh, shit." Mark my words: That team loses either their frist game of the playoffs or in the AFC Championship game.

lol ...

42803752931.jpg
~BH

The Colts are getting more respect than they deserve. Colts fans were noticably silent in victory after the Pats game. The reason? Because they saw how badly their D got shredded (remember that NE turned the ball over twice on the goal line) and how lucky the got because of Belichick's blunder and said "oh, shit." Mark my words: That team loses either their frist game of the playoffs or in the AFC Championship game.

I echo Article's statements.

lol ...

42803752931.jpg
~BH

Bullshit AR-15, they are not getting half the respect they deserve. Hey, believe what u want, but at the end of the Season, Manning and The Colts will surely win the AFC, and most likely go on to win another Superbowl. Yep, even without Sanders and Hayden.

LOL!!!!!! You cats lose Rodney Harrison, Richard Seymoure and Teddy Bruski and you somehow think that your Defense is still something great? You gotta wake up call coming. Don't think that a banged up Mayo isn't gonna cut it brother, because I know you're smarter than that. We will soon see.......

39056133151.jpg
~BH

42803752931.jpg
~BH

That's because you're a brown nosed suck up to the mods.

That's because you're a brown nosed suck up to the mods.

That...and because I'm smart.

Forum List

Back