Colts vs. Pats

EZ I was thinking if the Colts win, but not by the point spread, you shouldn't have to wear the avatar, but neither should I. Deal? In other words, I'll wear the avatar only if the Patriots lose by the point spread. Going by the point spread, it just wouldn't seem fair to make you wear it if your team wins the game, right?

EZ I was thinking if the Colts win, but not by the point spread, you shouldn't have to wear the avatar, but neither should I. Deal? In other words, I'll wear the avatar only if the Patriots lose by the point spread. Going by the point spread, it just wouldn't seem fair to make you wear it if your team wins the game, right?

But none of this is going by the point spread, it's just a straight up bet.

Point spreads are for Vegas and Pick em's imo. I just like a straight up bet. Colts beat the Pats, I win, Pats beat the Colts (impossible, but just saying) you win for our avie contest.

No backing out now girl! :lol:

Point spreads are for Vegas and Pick em's imo. I just like a straight up bet. Colts beat the Pats, I win, Pats beat the Colts (impossible, but just saying) you win for our avie contest.

The bet you and I made privately, we had said we're going by the point spread, but now that I think of it, it just wouldn't seem fair having you win by one point and still have to wear the avatar. The end result doesn't change for me, just you.

The bet you and I made privately, we had said we're going by the point spread, but now that I think of it, it just wouldn't seem fair having you win by one point and still have to wear the avatar. The end result doesn't change for me, just you.

Oh, we did say that, didn't we. I forgot! :redface:

Let's just do straight up then, shall we?

IF the Colts win by the point spread, I wear the avatar.

IF the Colts win by the point spread, I wear the avatar.

That's fine dear, whatever you want. The Colts will win by at least 10, so I'm not worried. :thup:

I was thinking of picking a higher score here since so many people are in the same range. :eusa_think:

:eusa_doh:

Pats lead 24 - 7 before the half. :thup:

oh SHUUUUURRRRREEE VAL :lol:

:lol: I never changed it.

EZ Colts 37 Pats 31

Paulie Colts 24 Pats 17

Ravi Pats 23 Colts 17

Mountain Man Pats 23 Colts 17

Drive By Pats 27 Colts 24

xoxotoxi Pats 34 Colts 17

Jon Pats 24 Colts 17

Dogbert Pats 24 Colts 21

Goldcatt Pats 34 Colts 27

Art 15 Pats 30 Colts 17

Montrovant Colts 31 Pats 30

Bolshevik Hunter Colts 31 Pats 28

Val Pats 24 Colts 22

Diamond Dave Colts 34 Pats 24

L.K. Eder Pats 21 Colts 17

Dink Colts 24 Pats 13

Luissa Colts 17 Pats 10

DiveCon Pats 34 Colts 28

Mani Pats 20 Colts 17

Rep sent to Echo, and an I told yuh all so slap to the face to all you Patriot fans! The master surgeon Manning came through and carved up Billy boys organization just like we all said he would. Now, show honor and bow down to the AFC's bEST. When it's all said and done my friends, The New Orleans bandwagon will be dismantled as well in The SuperbOWL. You know it be true Lukes. bET oN iT!

39778223802.jpg
~BH

Rep sent to Echo, and an I told yuh all so slap to the face to all you Patriot fans! The master surgeon Manning came through and carved up Billy boys organization just like we all said he would. Now, show honor and bow down to the AFC's bEST. When it's all said and done my friends, The New Orleans bandwagon will be dismantled as well in The SuperbOWL. You know it be true Lukes. bET oN iT!

39778223802.jpg
~BH

The best team lost tonight. See you in the playoffs.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

39778223802.jpg
~BH

The best team lost tonight. See you in the playoffs.
had they given the Pats the 1st down like they deserved, i would have been DEAD on

;)

Forum List

Back